[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for coming to Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1458768456173.jpg (62 KB, 587x484) Image search: [Google]
1458768456173.jpg
62 KB, 587x484
Number of international tourists in millions.
>>
File: visitor-arrivals-2015.png (73 KB, 504x584) Image search: [Google]
visitor-arrivals-2015.png
73 KB, 504x584
>>78015960
Chinese and Korean love Japan, Thanks.
>>
>>78016260

chinks rule the world economy
>>
>>78016260
Just how Australians often holiday in Fiji, and New Zealand?

And Americans go holiday in the Caribbean, and South America?

And Brits go visit other parts of Europe, and Ireland?

And how lots of people visit Dubai cause its in the middle of three continents?
>>
>>78015960
Can I come to Japan just to leave me seed in a qt Japanese woman?
>>
File: 60035.jpg (115 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
60035.jpg
115 KB, 500x469
Good job, Abe.
>>
>>78015960
When I visited Japan, you just KNEW who were the fucking Chinese tourists even though they all look the same over there.

Holy shit, they stand on opposite ends of the train and screech that bastardized asiatalk at full volume over an otherwise silent cabin.

The old japanese businessman looked ready to sudoku the whole fucking lot of them but he just sat rigged and stared straight ahead the whole ride.

Around the thunder gate was the fucking worst. I'm so fucking glad the Japanese aren't trash like the Chinese.

Odiba train was really bad too. They all got off at the stop with the sega joypolis if I recall.
>>
>>78016564
Can you pick up a girl now, in your native language?
>>
>>78016564
I see no other reason why you should come to Nippon.
>>
I'm really sick of Chinese tourists.
>>
>Only 20 Million
Are you even trying?
>>
>>78016844
Japan is the country that has the Michelin 3 stars restaurants the most in the world.
>>
>>78015960
I'm going to Japan on vacation this December

Where are some good places for cheap tech?
>>
>>78016833
Yes, but I am asking out of respect. Don't want to be like the nignogs that went there and raped women.
>>
>>78017041
+ them techno toilet's, fuck man squirting water up your arsehole shouldn't feel so good.
>>
>>78017041
Shit yeah I went to the Ninja restaurant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TauZbqrmiws
>>
>>78017221
And I was asking if women are attracted to you. If yes, then japanese chicks love big strong white men.

If you're a fat neckbeard or anything other than fucking Chad, then it's exactly the same elsewhere except the women are more afraid of conversation than grossed out by nice guys.
>>
>>78017415
Sheeeit maybe I'll make a trip to Japan then. I'm confident in my looks, I lift and I'm not a fat fuck.
>>
>>78017839
I know that if you ask in /trv/ and /jp/, you might have a better understanding of your chances
>>
>>78018064
>ask /trv/
dead board is dead, he might have better chances in /int/
>>
>>78018200
fair enough but I see japan general on page 1 on /trv/ and it specifically includes the laws on prostitution in japan in the OP
>>
File: 46_1_xmx.jpg (28 KB, 443x301) Image search: [Google]
46_1_xmx.jpg
28 KB, 443x301
>At train station
>Go to lawson across the road because I want to buy ใกใใ‚
>bus full of chinese people get off at station as I walk into lawson
>they all begin heading towards lawson
>OH SHIT
>30+ chinese people begin wreaking havoc throughout the store
>loud as fuck
>shouting at the register
>it takes me 30 minutes to buy my chikuwa.
>>
teikoku
>>
>>78018740
>he didn't just buy shi chicken onigiri and leave asap
>>
>>78018740
is it true that you have vending machines for literally everything and at every corner?
why even interact with people?
>>
>>78018879

it didn't matter what I bought. Once those chinese people entered I either had to give up or wait for my chikuwa.
>>
>>78016260
That doesn't even add up to 100%

>107.3%
>nip math
>>
>>78018911
>is it true that you have vending machines for literally everything and at every corner?

No, this is not true at all.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 425x251) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 425x251
>>78018740
>Lawson

Hell yeah...but

>tfw never can get studio ghibli tickets
>>
>>78018946
>he didn't come over to my house and cook together
>>
>>78018740
Yeah I was in Sunrise Land a few years back and I had the same experience. Where the Chinese go is where you want to avoid. They're animals. They're also pretty much the same over here in the U.S. You'll find a few that are considerate, but the bast majority is selfish, sleazy, and rude as fuck.
>>
>>78015960
how are white tourists viewed ?
(i mean normal tourists not fukin weeaboos)
>>
>>78019210
everyone loves tourists and small mistakes like not bowing deep enough will only be laughed at
tourists bring money, appreciate their culture and everyone knows sooner or later they will leave.
>>
>>78019210
If you're tall, have a good time. If not, your looks will carry you. Whites who are actually functional members of society get a lot of feminine attention. You'll have an easy time. Also a lot of the men are pretty bro-tier once you share a few drinks.
>>
>>78019413
are the stories about US sailors causing a ruckus true ?
>>
>>78018980
Those are percent increases of the previous year's visitors. So you can have more than 100%.

>Dutch education
>>
>>78016774
>bastardized asiatalk

You know that Japanese is technically a bastardization of Korean, which is a bastardization of Chinese, right?
>>
File: 8864.jpg (372 KB, 2031x1214) Image search: [Google]
8864.jpg
372 KB, 2031x1214
>>78015960
I'll vote for your party, Abe.
>>
>>78020103
>are the stories about US sailors causing a ruckus true ?

Yes, but it's almost entirely black members of the US military. Look up info about the rapes committed by US Navy and Air Force while on leave in Japan; nearly every last one of them is black.

It's bad because it leads to a lot of hostility toward gaijin in Japan, both military and tourists. Many businesses in areas where there's a nearby base put signs on their doors saying "No Americans". That pertains to you too, Frenchy; they can't tell a Euro from an Amerifat so "no Americans" really means "no gaijin PERIOD".

Areas away from bases or away from major tourist cities are better to visit, imo. Less chance of getting kicked out of a business because you're a gaijin and people are generally nicer because they want you're money and have fewer waves of tourists to get it from so they'll do more for you.
>>
File: 1115.jpg (36 KB, 430x268) Image search: [Google]
1115.jpg
36 KB, 430x268
refugees should go to EU
>>
>>78026064
And who brought the niggers to America by the boatload in the first place, then killed all the ones that learned how to read? You're just as much to blame.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.