[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: jesus-christ.jpg (133 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
133 KB, 800x482
Reminder that you absolutely cannot be both Christian AND anti-semitic or anti-Israel.

First, God made himself flesh on Earth as a Jewish man. If you hate Jews, then you hate our Lord and savior.

Second, God made us a promise, not a suggestion or some speculation, but an absolute promise in the form of prophecy that his chosen people will rule the land of Israel, be the principal guiding nation of men and harold in the messianic age. If you reject that Jewish Israel is the single most important earthly nation, then you are calling God a liar.

If you hate God and believe him to be a liar, then you are in the most fundamental and essential way concievable, NOT A CHRISTIAN.

I know you feel tempted to meme it up with your 'oooh who's behind this post lol', in fact I fully anticipate it to be sure. Know this: that doesn't bother me in the least bit. What does bother me is knowing you lost souls will have to face Him one day, and what awaits you is a lake of fire where your epic internet memes won't be so funny anymore and won't save you from the torment you chose. That is what makes me remorseful. Please accept the salvation Christ offered us while you still can!
>>
>>78015822
>Reminder that you absolutely cannot be both Christian AND anti-semitic or anti-Israel.

I can, and I am.
>>
>>78015822
Bro you are based. We won't surrender to those who use terror to override our Democracies.
>>
File: 1436982626666.jpg (186 KB, 720x1140) Image search: [Google]
1436982626666.jpg
186 KB, 720x1140
>>78015822
2 John Chapter 1

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Jews reject Christ.
Christians are not to mingle with the spirit of antichrist.
>>
>>78015893
Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ.
>>
>>78015822
>Being Christian in 2016

the faith is corrupted anyway, Muslims having parties in Molenbeek Cathedrals, gay priests, pedo priests, lesbian feminist priests, communist/globalist spic Pope.

who in their right mind would want to be involved with that shit?
>>
>>78015822
>You cannot be anti-
>SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Wew lad.
>>
File: wekiiiings.jpg (152 KB, 899x315) Image search: [Google]
wekiiiings.jpg
152 KB, 899x315
jesus was black.
and a jew.
and he fucked your white ancestors.
white people are the devil.
>>
>>78016600

The rejection of Christ largely, but of course not entirely, by his own people, was necessary and part of His plan. The promise in the scripture however is as clear as can be. The Jews are his chosen people, they will be in control of Israel and ultimately guide the rest of the world to the messiah's kingdom. That messiah is Jesus of Nazareth. The simple answer to this apparent conundrum is that this rejection of Christ is a planned and very powerful demonstration that God and his sacrifice are even greater than His chosen people are, and that ultimately there can be no other way except that Jews WILL come around to accepting Christ as is foretold by God. Any attempt to defy or undermine God's plan, by antogonizing his word, is heresy of the worst sort. Destroying Israel or her people would be open defiance of scripture. While we cannot accept anyone who rejects Jesus spiritually, neither can we destroy God's chosen people or his nation, Israel. We must work to show them that our messiah has in fact come, and continue to support them and their nation. The two are inseparable missions of any Christian.
>>
>>78015822
You are literally wrong about everything, the Jews reject Jesus, and thus God.
>>
>>78017392
If you reject Christ you are not His Chosen.
>>
>>78015822
What about the decades after Jesus, when the Jews were killing Christians
>>
>>78016978
Jews can repent
>>
>what awaits you is a lake of fire where your epic internet memes won't be so funny anymore

Assuming Satan's sense of humor isn't better than God's.
>>
>>78016173
>I can and I am
sorry to break it to you but being anti-Semitic revokes you from being a Christian.

Sorry about that but if you hate God's chosen people then you're living in sin.

Gonna have to pick one or the other that or ignore the Bible and claim to be both anyways
>>
>>78017622
I'm afraid you are inventing scripture. God's selection of the Jews as his chosen people can be neither wrong nor a mistake. Period. He cannot and did not contradict Himself in this manner nor any other manner at any point. As I said, the rejection of Christ by the Jews was necessary for our salvation. What is also necessary, as told clearly and unambiguously, is that his chosen people, the Jews, will usher the messianic age, that Israel, not any other nation, will bring global peace and recognition of our Lord. What this quite simply means is that when the time is right, Jews WILL see the light and Israel WILL cast that light to the rest of the world. This cannot be denied or debated.
>>
>>78015822
>A literal christcuck

But Muslims had Israel before the Jews, so that means they're the true holy people doesn't it?
>>
File: 1466120569909.jpg (30 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1466120569909.jpg
30 KB, 344x344
>>78015822
Talk about not actually reading the bible and making this much bait. But I'll reply.

The covenant that God made with Abraham was fulfilled through the birth and life of Jesus. You don't even need to do any scholarly work to find that. Also, it's the other way around. You can't be Jewish and truly believe in God. After Jesus' death, the jews that clung to the old ways and did not believe in Jesus out of arrogance (which is most jews sans messianic jews) won't go to heaven nor is their faith real. It's like islam in that sense. They say they believe in God, but they don't follow God and misplace their faith in extra biblical texts like the Talmud and rabbinical texts.

They put more faith in man's spiritual theories that have zero scriptural basis. If anything, jews are spiritually more related to muslims than they are to Christians.
>>
>>78017662
This.
>>
>>78017622
God's gifts are irrevocable.

They are still his chosen... if you actually read the Bible the Jews rejected God to his face even while He was performing miracles before their eyes.

He also mentioned they would reject Him many more times but He still said they were his chosen people.

Nothing can revoke God's gifts
>>
>Rabbinic Judaism or Rabbinism (Hebrew: יהדות רבנית Yahadut Rabanit) has been the mainstream form of Judaism since the 6th century CE, after the codification of the Babylonian Talmud. Growing out of Pharisaic Judaism,
>>
>>78015822

>be jewish
>wait thousands of years that the messias comes
>messia comes as announced by the star and the books
>messias told them to stop sell things in his father temple
>kill messias
>jews suffer thousands of years afterwards

You cant hate them - yes! You should forgive them - yes! You should be cautios arounf them - 100%
>jews murder there messias
>>
>>78015822
Dont think Jesus was a jew, it was jewish who killed him.
>>
What if you are a Christian with Jewish ancestry. Can I be anti-Semitic and fucking hate the Zionists? Haha
>>
>>78017633
What of it? What does matter is God's word and promise in the scripture and it's clear and unambiguous. What does NOT matter is any notion that you understand the world or God's plan better than God does. That is the influence of Satan on you and must resist and reject it.
>>
File: download.png (3 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 188x268
Amen, brother.

For Zion's sake, I will not remain silent.
>>
>>78018477
He was racially a jew, but he was the fulfillment of the jewish covenant which he even said "I have come to fulfill the laws and the prophets". Pretty much, I ain't no jew.
>>
>>78018068
Where in the bible does it say that?
>>
I've seen Russian Orthodox monks calling out the Jew, and they live closer to God than you do.

>inb4 Brother Nathaniel
>>
>>78018759
Page 256
>>
>>78015822
Matthew 21:12
John 2:14-2:15
>>
>>78018595
No, Jesus announcing that he has fulfilled the laws and prophets is his announcement that he is the messiah, not that he is not a Jew. Don't make the classical mistake of assuming that before the gospel spread to gentiles that there was a distinction made between 'Jews' and 'Christians'. There wasn't. Followers of Christ were in every sense of it, Jews during Christ's ministry and for a long time after.
>>
>>78018901
Indeed this a message Jesus shared with us, that there existed corrupt agents and surely they existed even among God's chosen. Non of this alters a word God has said otherwise nor can be interpreted as anything that would plainly contradict His word.
>>
Caution around those who wish to destroy, and even propagate active agendas against the message and followers of Christ is no sin. Though we are to take joy and show love to those in those who wish to partake the Word we must be cautious of those wishing instead to poison the faith or take advantage of the fellowship.

You are to set apart and treat carefully even other Christians who refuse to repent and correct some sin, what more those who have repeatedly and intentionally set themselves against Christ since the beginning?

In fact, it is very likely that Jews make the majority of those who have committed the only 'unforgivable sin'. Which is to say, blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (this sin is cited by Jesus specifically after a group of rabbis and teachers accuse Jesus of healing and working miracles with the power of Beelzebub.)

Yes, they may enjoy special blessings, but just as the deepest loves may birth the most intense hatreds so do the most blessings endanger one with the deepest curses. Tread carefully the path, it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.
>>
>>78015822
its the exact opposite actually

you cant be christian and accept jews/israel
>>
>>78015822
>Reminder that you absolutely cannot be both Christian AND anti-semitic or anti-Israel
Good, Christians are cucks
>>
>>78020280
Which part of Isaiah 43 was not clear to you? Or Genesis 15:18 or Psalm 89:34?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.