[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there gonna be any riots and shit after the brexit vote (no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: brexit(3).jpg (26 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
brexit(3).jpg
26 KB, 620x348
Are there gonna be any riots and shit after the brexit vote (no matter the outcome)?

Can we expect any happenings of any sort?
If so, I need to stock up on beers
>>
There will probably be protests for a few days, but I wouldn't expect much else
>>
>>78014352
The only happening will be a revitalized economy and sense of national pride in Great Britain when they vote LEAVE. Ironically this might not have happened if countries like Greece had just paid their debts and protected their borders.
>>
>>78014352

I have stocked up on krugerrands, bullion, and swiss francs.
Looking forward to the happenings.
My passport is up-to-date should I need to flee the country.
>>
People tend to forget the several london riots. We also have leftist cuck and immigrant in the blue corner which have risen over the years, in the red corner you have the right wing extremists that have been outraged over poll ballots being falsified, good shit to keep an eye out for. I'll be cooking the popcorn in Ireland boys make it a fun please
>>
File: Brit_Oink.jpg (303 KB, 637x508) Image search: [Google]
Brit_Oink.jpg
303 KB, 637x508
>>78014352

If Brexit wins, expect riots of angry commies screaming about how "democracy has been stolen from the people".

If Remain wins, nothing will happen because Brexiters are spineless cucks.
>>
snowball effect imminent
a lot of people will be assblasted but being the cucks they are, nothing BIG will happen as a direct result. but something small and irrelevant will make a few people chimp out which in turn will make more people to destroy everything

See 2011 riots and 2015 riots.
>>
There'll be a couple of BBC soundbites of disgrunted brexiteers, and much media analysis, but v. unlikely to be any civil unrest if that's what you mean.
>>
>>78014352
Brits are cucks they wont lift a finger.
>>
>>78015007
I think if "leave" is voted, soros is gonna unleash squads of goons to start beating and murdering immigrants and they will demand a re-vote next week
>>
>>78015068
in the medium/long term the Kippers will benefit from the inevitable remain vote, as still at-least 45% of the pop voted out so they'll do well if they capitalize on it. Cons will continue to flap their limp wrists at eachother. Labour continue to be irrelevent. Lib Dems not waving but drowning.
>>
>>78014793
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 317x379
>>78014793
>>
File: mmmmMARBLEcake.jpg (47 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
mmmmMARBLEcake.jpg
47 KB, 720x449
>>78014352
Unlikely
We Brits still have a bit of dignity
>>
>>78014352
>Can we expect any happenings of any sort?
>If so, I need to stock up on beers

You do realize that the UK (aka one of the two big boys subsidizing the shitty, unproductive members of the EU, aka you) leaving will cause happenings in the places affected the most by UK leaving?

I'd stock up on food instead mate
>>
File: 14698584298467.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
14698584298467.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>78015483
Im on /pol/ sven, I stopped caring about my life about 10 years ago
>>
>>78014793
The only "riots" that will happen will be the same weak ass shit that happened when the conservatives won the election.
>>
>>78015090
Soros can suck a fat one, wtf does that cunt know about Britain's needs.
>>
>>78015888
What is that even supposed to mean? You think he's gonna do it because he cares about you? He just wanna get his way. Why am I even explaining this to you
>>
Shit that reminds me, I need to bet money on remain winning
>>
So how many (((postal votes))) are going to come through and save the day for Remain?
>>
>>78016174
put ground glass in his food.
>>
>>78014352
>Britcucks
There would be nothing
>>
>guns are banned
>fucking forks and spoons are banned in public

What weapon are we allowed to bring incase of any riots, britbros? Are teaspoons allowed?
>>
>>78017280
feathers
>>
>>78014352
Its not athens. Why would there be riots?
>>
>>78017280
Cans of Paint mate, its the only valid weapon
>>
>>78017635
m8 u need a special solvent permit before you can purchase a can of paint
>>
>>78017492
They're banned too I'm afraid.

You need a level 7 feather license.

Shit sucks tbf
>>
I think are gun laws were proved invalid when Cox was shot with an illegally made weapon with a history of mental illness and known links to a man who was known to also make weapons. I just want a cheeky boom stick desu senpai.
>>
>>78018177
bad breath?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.