[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's all pray for the death of the Pound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 595x335
Daily reminder that the UK will die on thursday regardless of which autistic side wins

>sent from my iPhoñe
>>
Why do you hate us? I don't get it.
Your 50% youth unemployment is not our fault.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x262
>>78012682
I'm pretty proud of our 50/50 split.
Give us Gibraltar mate, we bretty sad about it :^(
>>
>>78012400
Do you really honestly think for a second that USA/CAN/AUS/NZ will allow the EU to fuck the UK? Your shitheap of a union is about to implode even while Obongo is singing praises.
>>
>>78012953
Gibraltar is ours though. You don't deserve it nor does it belong to you. It is a tiny spit of land and would not mean anything to you nor would it fix your problems.
Stop doing an Argentina and placing all the blame for your shitty country on the UK, and using British Overseas Territories as a diversion for how badly you're doing. It won't end well for you and you'll be worse twice over if you keep needling us over Gibraltar.
>>
Let us also pray for the death of Imperial measurements and the death of driving on the left.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
>>78013416
I'm not saying that the EU will fuck over the UK (which it might and will try to do).

>Regardless of who wins, the losing side will say that the voting was rigged
>Regardless of who eins, it'll take quite some time to even do anything (except staying of course)
>Regardless of who wins, there has been a big split; between regressive leftists who think the only reason people want to leave the EU is because of racism, and the brexiters who understand the boat is sinking

Ñ Ñ Ñ
Ñ
Ñ
>>
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 1182x2661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 1182x2661
>>78013416
Thanks buddy :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x626
>>78013621
But muh 20 extra fish
>>
>>78014145
We got your back. Destroy the EU for good, Nigel.
>>
>>78013621
No one cares except nationalists.

The fact is it is even more meaningless to you than it is to us. Your empire is over, face it. Only about 20% of gibraltar citizens are brits. The rest are mostly spics and moroccans. It's a shithole, the only thing which keeps it afloat is it's tax haven status.
The only thing which would really be exchanged by ceding gibraltar would be a little bit of your pride for a little bit of ours.

>>78012682
I don't hate Britain either, I actually really like it. British tourists are fucking animals but that doesn't bother me much either because I don't live in majorca
>>
>>78013645
Left driving = jew driving
>>
File: 1462631293526s.jpg (3 KB, 125x73) Image search: [Google]
1462631293526s.jpg
3 KB, 125x73
>>78012400
I can't wait for Soros to fuck that country. They deserve it for dragging us into WW1 and 2. All these Americans cheering on Brexit are giant cucks. England deserves nothing but misery.
>>
>>78012400
Im gonna pray to lord kek for west destruction.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.