[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New zealand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ddu_main_nz_01.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1330) Image search: [Google]
ddu_main_nz_01.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1330
are you guys okay? earthquak kill any of you faggots?
>>
What quake?
>>
A 4.4 in Wellington. So it was nothing.

Might make a Brit or Australian shit themselves but Japs and Commiefornians know a 4.4 is not worth getting up for. Thanks for your concern OP.
>>
>>78012303
Oh, alright. Stay safe, hopefully it's not a foreshock.
>>
>>78011796
Didn't even know about it. North island quakes ain't shit.
>>
>>78012394

That's always a concern. Quakes don't concern me anymore. This one time a quake happened, i saw about 20 dead bodies in the street, went home, fiund my house on a slant, stayed in it for four weeks without electricity or water. No biggie. Felt sorry for all the people that died.
>>
>>78012303
Are earthquakes really that scary? I kind of want to experience one.
>>
>>78012596
>i saw about 20 dead bodies in the street, went home, fiund my house on a slant

Were you able to save him?
>>
File: keksimus.png (309 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
keksimus.png
309 KB, 420x420
>>78012716
>>
>>78012716

Wew lad. Top fucking kek
>>
>>78011796
My girlfriend is from New Zealand has panic attacks over these. A train goes by and she thinks it's a fucking earthquake.

I just don't it. Sack up Kiwis.
>>
>>78012716

Oh you. Lol.

Also please deleted your post. It is offensive. The correct term is chink.
>>
File: sportacus_portrait_by_ti112.jpg (32 KB, 232x321) Image search: [Google]
sportacus_portrait_by_ti112.jpg
32 KB, 232x321
>>78012303
right back at you. we kiwis and japs are immune to quakes
>>
>>78011796
Thats not funny, in 2011 I knew 3 people who died in an earthquake that killed 185 people.
>>
>>78013155
That's the one my girlfriend keeps referencing to.

She's a bitch though. So are you apparently.
>>
>>78013216
Fuck off m8 your just sore because i used up your gfs cunt
>>
>>78013297
>whaaa don't joke about things i know 3 people who died!

I hope the ground moves violently and kills more of your cuck friends.
>>
>>78013155
>be talking with NZ cunt
>tells me earthquake is happening
>he has to go and check on his family
>ask if you fags are not dying

Meh
>>
>>78013437
everyones fine you faggot were used to it now

>>78013431
i hope the ground moves violently and sinks everything west of the rockies into the fucking pacific then obama calls indefinite martial law and confiscates your guns
>>
As a Chch EQ survivor >worship me
It was alright, definitely the first one i've felt in Welly for at least a year
>>
>>78013628
>i hope the ground moves violently and sinks everything west of the rockies into the fucking pacific then obama calls indefinite martial law and confiscates your guns

Jesus, man. i was just joking around. You don't need to take it that far.
>>
>>78012688
Your first one is surreal
I live in AZ so I've experienced like 3 small ones in the last decade
But I remember laying in bed with my ex at the time. We were watching some shit on Netflix and I remember feeling the bed move and wobble. It threw me off because I thought it was my girl but she was in my arm and so I could feel that she wasn't moving.
I asked her how she was doing that, she looks at me and says she was going to ask me the same thing.
Then it stopped and then we realized we felt an earthquake.
There was also one when I was in Marine boot. We were dumping our foot lockers in the middle when I suddenly got that feeling of trying to balance myself by compensating with my body, if you've ever been on a boat you know what I'm talking about.
We were told to get the fuck out of the building and it was over before we got down from the 3rd floor.
I've never felt a strong one though, I imagine I'd realize exactly what it was right away.
>>
>>78011796
it was literally nothing, my town has been destroyed twice by earthquakes and another big one is due in a decade or so, will post the ruble on /pol/ when it happens
>>
>>78014158
Go the fuck to bed Ben
>>
>>78014315
it's ken u fuk, and ken dont go to bed at 10
>>
>>78012828
m8 if you had lived in chch you'd understand why.

that being said after a couple of years the association seems to wear off.
>>
>>78013700
we know what depth does to the scale of a quake - how did the 4.4 feel like one of an equivelant size here?
>>
>>78013784

Too soon man. Christchurch is full of people who are real chill and can handle the bamtz about everything. Except earthquakes. Theyre not over emotional cupcakes. You're just dealing with people who have seen some shit.
>>
>>78015055
What pathetic bitches. Who can't handle a little quake? Those faggots are just lying for sympathy and donations, don't fall for it.
>>
>>78011796
It was fucking tiny m8
>>
>>78015269
fuck off you jafa chinklover
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.