[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler went through what we're going through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16
File: 1466478005742.jpg (48 KB, 423x435) Image search: [Google]
1466478005742.jpg
48 KB, 423x435
"The fate of the Germans in the Austrian state was dependent on their position in the Reichsrat. Up to the introduction of universal and secret suffrage, the Germans had had a majority, though an insignificant one, in parliament. Even this condition was precarious, for the Social Democrats, with their unreliable attitude in national questions, always turned against German interests in critical matters affecting the Germans – in order not to alienate the members of the various foreign nationalities. Even in those days the Social Democracy could not be regarded as a German party. And with the introduction of universal suffrage the German superiority ceased even in a purely numerical sense. There was no longer any obstacle in the path of the further de-Germanization of the state.

For this reason my instinct of national self-preservation caused me even in those days to have little love for a representative body in which the Germans were always misrepresented rather than represented. . . .

The parliamentary regime shared the chief blame for the weakness, constantly increasing in the past few years, of the Habsburg state. The more its activities broke the predominance of the Germans, the more the country succumbed to a system of playing off the nationalities against one another. In the Reichsrat itself this was always done at the expense of the Germans and thereby, in the last analysis, at the expense of the Empire; for by the turn of the century it must have been apparent even to the simplest that the monarchy’s force of attraction would no longer be able to withstand the separatist tendencies of the provinces.
>>
On the contrary. The more pathetic became the means which the state had to employ for its preservation, the more the general contempt for it increased. Not only in Hungary, but also in the separate Slavic provinces, people began to identify themselves so little with the common monarchy that they did not regard its weakness as their own disgrace. On the contrary, they rejoiced at such symptoms of old age; for they hoped more for the Empire’s death than for its recovery.

In parliament, for the moment, total collapse was averted by undignified submissiveness and acquiescence at every extortion, for which the German had to pay in the end; and in the country, by most skillfully playing off the different peoples against each other. But the general line of development was nevertheless directed against the Germans. Especially since Archduke Francis Ferdinand became heir apparent and began to enjoy a certain influence, there began to be some plan and order in the policy of Czechization from above. With all possible means, this future ruler of the dual monarchy tried to encourage a policy of de-Germanization, to advance it himself or at least to sanction it. Purely German towns, indirectly through government officialdom, were slowly but steadily pushed into the mixed-language danger zones. Even in Lower Austria this process began to make increasingly rapid progress, and many Czechs considered Vienna their largest city.
>>
The central idea of this new Habsburg, whose family had ceased to speak anything but Czech (the Archduke’s wife, a former Czech countess, had been morganatically married to the Prince – she came from circles whose anti-German attitude was traditional), was gradually to establish a Slavic state in Central Europe which for defense against Orthodox Russia should be placed on a strictly Catholic basis. Thus, as the Habsburgs had so often done before, religion was once again put into the service of a purely political idea, and what was worse – at least from the German viewpoint – of a catastrophic idea.

The result was more than dismal in many respects. Neither the House of Habsburg nor the Catholic Church received the expected reward. Habsburg lost the throne, Rome a great state.

For by employing religious forces in the service of its political considerations, the crown aroused a spirit which at the outset it had not considered possible. In answer to the attempt to exterminate the Germans in the old monarchy by every possible means, there arose the Pan-German movement in Austria."
>>
File: ThinkDifferent.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ThinkDifferent.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
>>78011263
Bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
>>
File: 1463182804524.jpg (84 KB, 960x646) Image search: [Google]
1463182804524.jpg
84 KB, 960x646
>>78011484
>>
I've never seen the quote used here ever in print in text. The quote from his last will is: "Centuries will pass, but from the ashes of our monuments, hatred will always rise anew against those we have to thank for all of this: international Jewry and their henchmen."

Have never seen the "my spirit will rise..." bullshit except in memes.
>>
File: Fancy Hitler.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fancy Hitler.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
>>78011571
>>
File: PETA_No.1.jpg (92 KB, 634x402) Image search: [Google]
PETA_No.1.jpg
92 KB, 634x402
>>78011763
>>
Sometimes I read the natsoc threads because I can be sure that they aren't shill threads. It's getting rough out there.
>>
File: hitler vader.jpg (149 KB, 393x550) Image search: [Google]
hitler vader.jpg
149 KB, 393x550
It's like he's really Darth Vader.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 624x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 624x642
>>
File: Bundesarchiv.jpg (47 KB, 494x659) Image search: [Google]
Bundesarchiv.jpg
47 KB, 494x659
He knew.
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>78011263
>Hitler went through what we're going through
In so many ways its insane. I listen to Mein kampf mp3s every so often, and it seems like i notice something new each time that was happening then, and it hapening again today. The kikes and the shabbos goys really have no sense of when to stop. They compulsively do the same shit, over and over. We just have to make sure we really give them their holohoax this time -- none of that Havaara plan bullshit. If they mean to genocide us, then we need to be just as serious. Fuck them.
>>
>>78011263
Let's start a world war then lose it. Ride or die, do or don't, sink or swim, we will know once and for all.
>>
File: 1462913124055.jpg (286 KB, 1744x926) Image search: [Google]
1462913124055.jpg
286 KB, 1744x926
>>78012416
>Let's start a world war then lose it
Who started the war?
>>
File: 1427684782442.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
1427684782442.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
>>78012405
They've awakened their worst nightmare. Instead of just doing it to the Germans this time they've done it to every single white country. Nationalism will take over in every white country like a wave. And the Jew will have nowhere to hide.
>>
>>78012651
Doubtful. Where do you see successful nationalist movements? The only semi-successful ones are in Poland and Hungary, the rest always stagnate. The white nations will be so mongrolized by the time that people rise up that there will be nothing to recover.
>>
File: GettyImages-496692558-640x428.jpg (57 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-496692558-640x428.jpg
57 KB, 640x428
>>78012766
>Poland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
Next march 11.11.16.
>>
File: 1403862318499.cached.jpg (638 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1403862318499.cached.jpg
638 KB, 2000x1333
>>
>>78012766
Everywhere there are white people that are having their countries flooded by non whites. Mongrelisation would take a century. This is coming to a head much faster than that. The reason Poland and Hunary are successful is because they're largely homogeneous. They don't have minorities voting as an ethnic bloc against the natives. We'll achieve power by bypassing democracy.
>>
File: holohoax-torture.jpg (184 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
holohoax-torture.jpg
184 KB, 472x600
>>
>>78013291
>We'll achieve power by bypassing democracy.

Ah yes you and your 5 friends from an anime imageboard are going to overthrow the government. Stupid goyim.
>>
>>78013111
And? Again, semi-successful. Until Poland leaves the EU, which won't happen for years, all it is is a build up.
>>78013291
>Everywhere there are white people that are having their countries flooded by non whites. Mongrelisation would take a century.
You're retarded, right? America, which was 90% white just fifty years ago, is already bellow 60% non-hispanic white. Funny enough Germany, France, and the UK will hit this same point around the same time America hits below 50%.
>This is coming to a head much faster than that.
Unless we have some SERIOUS economic problems in the West, not it won't.
>The reason Poland and Hunary are successful is because they're largely homogeneous.
No, the MAIN reason is because they've been stuck in a communist time capsule and the younger generation is the first to grow up with any semblance of freedom and identity.
>They don't have minorities voting as an ethnic bloc against the natives.
You're delusional if you think this. Germany, France, and the UK, AGAIN are still mostly their native people. It's the years of indoctrination and the relative peace and wealth which have poisoned their souls.
>We'll achieve power by bypassing democracy.
The US is pass recoverable and the big three in Western Europe will be the same in our lifetimes.
>>
But then the slavs were the problem, there were no Muslims, negros or extreme liberal laws to protect them
>>
>>78013765
>Ah yes you and your 5 friends from an anime imageboard are going to overthrow the government. Stupid goyim.
We are the government. The military and police are white.
>>
>>78013776
Percentages only mean anything in democracy. In America there are 200 million whites. 200 million is plenty enough. 100 million is plenty enough.
>>
File: holhx.jpg (136 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
holhx.jpg
136 KB, 650x500
>>78013776
And what? Just providing some useful links and information. By the way, this years march is expected to reach 250-300 thousand participants.
My opinion and observations would say that Poland is definetly getting on right tracks.
>>
>>78012480
Jews deserved everything they got from the attempted Marxist revolution in Germany but you willfully ignore who struck first in the early hours of WW2.
>>
>>78014124
>Percentages only mean anything in democracy. In America there are 200 million whites. 200 million is plenty enough. 100 million is plenty enough.
Not when even the super majority won't give a shit about your movement UNLESS something catastrophic and I mean worse than the fucking great depression and both world wars combined.
>>78014191
>And what?
And... the fact is that the elite in Poland want Poland to stay in the EU no matter what the people want. As long as they stay in the EU they will never be able to defend themselves and even if they do the international and global elements are already working on subverting this shit. It has to happen soon or else it won't happen and the problem is that it won't happen for years UNLESS, as with most of this, some sort of huge catastrophic economic event occurs. The problem right now is that the whole world's economy is in this slow decline and it need to have faster and far worse.
>>
>>78012006
He really did have some Sheev-tier plans. He was a genius, no question. I wonder what his IQ was?
>>
>>78013776
There's a difference between non whites being present in the same space and mongrelisation. Mongrelisation is miscegenation. If miscegenation rates were at 50% it would only take about 2 generations for whites to be too diluted to be recoverable.

Miscegenation rates, however, are much lower than 50%. The vast majority of whites are having white children with other whites. Mongrelisation is a product of mixing and the rate of mixing isn't high enough to wipe us out yet.
>>
>>78014770
150cm
>>
>>78014887
>The vast majority of whites are having white children with other whites.
But they're not having enough, and thus society as a whole is becoming less and less white. Thinking about mongrelization as just
>people are race mixing
Misses the underlying problems.
>>
>>78014576
It's all getting silenced by the media, with no coverage whatsoever. The coverage that exist is painting white men as racist, antisemitic etc.
Anyways, have you taken a look at Sweden? I would predict a economic/welfare collapse by the end of 2018. Currently 180 000 + invaders and counting. They have decided to return 100 000 of them, while they, at the same time, take in a new bunch of 60 000.
It is prospected to be around 950 000 muslims in Sweden by 2019.
You could check out Red Ice Radio and Henrik Palmgren for news from Sweden and EU in general. A lot of Brittish and American guest hosts there also.
>>
>>78015117
You're missing that the numbers of non whites don't really matter unless they outnumber us to such a great degree that we're powerless. It'll get difficult for us to take over if we get down to 20% of the population. That's a long ways off and it won't reach that point. They're inferior races. It's not such a big deal even if they outnumber us 2 to 1.

We'll have them removed before we even reach the point of being less than 50% of the population.

You're thinking about this the wrong wa because you're thinking about it in terms of the demographic weight of non whites when it comes to democracy. If democracy is the only option on the table then America doesn't have a chance in hell. Non whites can't outvote us if they can't vote you get the picture?
>>
>>78015259
I check out Red Ice Radio sometimes. Look my point is that you don't want to get too optimistic about things and should continue to fight and organize before playing all your cards.
>>78015523
>You're missing that the numbers of non whites don't really matter unless they outnumber us to such a great degree that we're powerless. It'll get difficult for us to take over if we get down to 20% of the population. That's a long ways off and it won't reach that point.
Again, I doubt even then it will happen and if it does all that will happen is that the US will Balkanize
>They're inferior races. It's not such a big deal even if they outnumber us 2 to 1.
That kind of mindset would get people killed.
>We'll have them removed before we even reach the point of being less than 50% of the population.
No, we really won't. Less than 50% will be in the next 30 years. Hell, kids under a certain age range are already minority white. Can you imagine the white kids born today, fighting in a race war in 30 years?
>You're thinking about this the wrong *way because you're thinking about it in terms of the demographic weight of non whites when it comes to democracy. If democracy is the only option on the table then America doesn't have a chance in hell. Non whites can't outvote us if they can't vote you get the picture?
You won't be able to ethnically cleanse 110+ million people from the US.
>>
>>78016465
>Again, I doubt even then it will happen and if it does all that will happen is that the US will Balkanize
There's no good reason we should give up our territory.
>No, we really won't. Less than 50% will be in the next 30 years. Hell, kids under a certain age range are already minority white. Can you imagine the white kids born today, fighting in a race war in 30 years?
A lot can change in 30 years. A lot can change in 10 or 5 years. In 10 years you won't be able to recognise the political climate in the US if you compare it to now.
>You won't be able to ethnically cleanse 110+ million people from the US.
It'll be more than 110 million. Who knows how many it'll be by the time we get around to it? I don't see why it's impossible.
>>
>>78017015
>There's no good reason we should give up our territory.
Not like we'll have a choice.
>A lot can change in 30 years. A lot can change in 10 or 5 years. In 10 years you won't be able to recognise the political climate in the US if you compare it to now.
You're right, we'll be even more far left and draconian.
>It'll be more than 110 million. Who knows how many it'll be by the time we get around to it? I don't see why it's impossible.
Because you'd LITERALLY have to kill or externally displace TWICE the number of all the people that died in World War 2
>>
>>78017201
>Because you'd LITERALLY have to kill or externally displace TWICE the number of all the people that died in World War 2
You talk about not having a choice. We don't have a choice. There's two choices either America becomes a third world shithole or it doesn't.
>>
>>78017468
>You talk about not having a choice. We don't have a choice. There's two choices either America becomes a third world shithole or it doesn't.
You're not understanding. It's logistically impossible. Unless the entirety of Europe went full Natsoc and helped us out, it wouldn't happen
>>
>>78017583
Modern US infrastructure has a much higher carrying capacity than war embroiled Europe during the second world war. It's entirely logistically possible. The US had the infrastructure to take them in and it has the infrastructure to remove them.
>>
>>78011263
Actually I think we were cast for the Jews this time
>>
Worse, it's hard to find hardbound copies of Mein Kampf anymore. (It was assigned reading when I was in high school--for a variety of solid reasons.) Having recently re-read it at my now almost 50 years of age, I was pleasantly surprised to realize just how observant of his surroundings he was--as well as a very good writer. This book is nowhere close to being the ravings of a madman.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.