[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orthodox here: fellow Orthodox, and Catholic allies, what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: aid1081.jpg (112 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
aid1081.jpg
112 KB, 728x546
Orthodox here: fellow Orthodox, and Catholic allies, what are the best strategies for converting Muslims to the faith?

Let's get a think-tank going.
>>
Read what the Catholic General said

>>77998319
>>
>not praying to kek
>>
"convert to be under the protection in the hands of jesus and god "
>>
>>78011225
Focus on the crucification and resurrection. Be cocky about religion since the Koran gives them really arrogant go-to replies to christians. Once you debunk them you're good.
t. converted a Paki and 2 whatever middle-easterns
>>
>>78011270
Which posts?
>>
>>78011225
More shitskins, that's EXACTLY what Christianity needs!
>>
>>78011225
>siding with cucktolic heretics
>ever
>>
>>78013574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8r5r4R2yuE
>>
Stop trying to convert/ assimilate/ liberate/ colonize/ free/ destabilize/ rescue/ enlighten/ proselytize other places and cultures?

Just send them back?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x800
>>78011225
>converting muslims
>less innocent hijabis
>why op?
>>
>>78013973
I don't have that power.
>>
>>78011225
Why would you want them.
It would make more sense to throw them out of our countries and unite society in a war against them.
>>
>>78011225
>Ignores Protestants

Also, you can't convert them. It is against their faith and they will be killed for apostasy.
>>
>>78012507
What sort of replies?
>>
>>78014037
Because I don't want sharia law.
>>
>>78011225
There is no way unless targeting the mem in the community. Islam hates apostates. So to chamge that convert the high standing men in there community. They will be the harder apples to crack, but with much more of a reward.
>>
>>78014075
I would much prefer the Middle East become Christian again (like it used to be), but considering the ones here, I can't get rid of them personally, but I can try to convert them personally.

>>78014083
Plenty of Christians died for their faith
>>
>>78014181
Still need methods.
>>
>>78014184
Yeah, and plenty of muslims die for their faith too. They are more likely to be slaughtered than they are to convert.

They are raised in a fanatical religion, and very few ever wake up and either convert to another religion or become atheist/agnostic.
>>
>>78014806
Hence the think-tank
>>
>>78011225
We have to Jew the Muslims in the same way the Jews jewed the youth into atheism
>>
>>78015542
Suggestions?
>>
>>78015684
Videos along this line of thought, but not this certain video itself.

https://youtu.be/x7PpE15yh58

Comedy and ridicule. Do what the Jews did to Christians.
>>
>>78015234
There is no solution other than convert or die, or destroying the leadership of the religion and creating secular states which promote apostasy.
>>
>>78011225
>make a bomb
>strap to chest

You are now Muslim.
>>
ISRAEL IS CALLED THE HOLY LAND BECAUSE IT KEEPS WANDERING NEGROES FROM MAKING IT TO EURASIA. ISRAEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN RACIST. ISRAEL HAS SERVED THIS PURPOSE FOR 80,000 TO 300,000 YEARS, PERHAPS MILLIONS.

THE HOLY LAND IS A LINE OF SEGREGATION.
>>
>>78015919
>Do what the Jews did to Christian
This sort of thing is actually what is causing people to come to Christianity now though, because it's been making them cringe more and more lately.
>>
>>78016354
Quite a few people my age in my area who didn't grow up in a religious household because mum and dad were '''''"progressive''''' are now Christians.
>>
>>78011225

I'd look for common ground. "hey guys, you believe in stupid shit, but guess what, We do too. Do you have holy water? I didn't think so! Join our nuts and you get to believe that a priest can make water holy! You DO want some holy water, don't you?"

I'd say anyone stupid enough to believe Islam is pretty close to being as stupid as the average Catholic, so good luck OP, I think you will do fine.
>>
>>78016633
There you go.

That tactic has a major drawback, case in point
>>
>>78011225
>(((Catholic)))

Anyway, Muslims deny that Jesus was the son of God, or that he was God in human form. They literally reject Jesus as the lord and saviour. They're a lost cause.
>>
>>78017819
the fuck u want u protestant retard, protestants are literally WANNABE JEWS
>>
>>78017819
>They're a lost cause.
Nope. Some are, some aren't, we should seek to fish as many as possible.

>>78018021
He's more likely Orthodox
>>
>>78018021
>wannabe jews

Prostestants are infinitely less jewish than you fucking kike-lites.

Go worship and pray to humans instead of God. Resew that veil like a good goy.
>>
>>78018197
Protestants idolize Jews, dude.
>>
>>78016667
>D-Did I tip hard enough
>H-haha guys, I'm smart a-amirite
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.