[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Illegal Immigrants need to be deported?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1456791682993.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1456791682993.gif
349 KB, 350x233
Why do Illegal Immigrants need to be deported?
>>
>>78010730
why is the sky blue?
>>
>>78010730
seriously we should just put them into death camps
>>
>>78010971
I support this
>>
>>78010971
>death camps
Gladiator arenas
>>
>>78010730
Because illegal immigrants do dumb shit like trying to murder a presidential candidate.

Yes im talking about the illegal autistic Brit.
>>
>>78010946
why is water wet?
why did judas rat to romans while jesus slept?
>>
>>78010946
If you want me to say "because they're illegal" that's a poor way of phrasing it.
>>
>>78010730
Because they are not covered by the host countries labour laws and devalue labour.

It is literal slavery. It should end for the same economic reasons slavery was ended.
>>
File: 1349080892517.jpg (71 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1349080892517.jpg
71 KB, 501x576
>>78011034
>>78011092
even better
>make them fight for our amusement
>use the remains to make lampshades and soaps and walls
>>
They consume a disproportionate amount of welfare. They commit a disproportionate ammount of crime. They cost billions every year
>>
>>78010946
Because light of lower wavelengths get diffracted more by the atmosphere, causing light on the more blue-violet side of the spectrum to scatter with more regularity whereas the higher wavelength orange-red-yellow side will come more directly (which is why the white sun appears yellow). The particular shade of blue depends on the density of the atmosphere and how much of the atmosphere the sun has to go through, but it will always produce a violet, blue, or green, effect.

If you think to ask "why are sunsets orange" then, the answer is simple: because our atmosphere is orange, but you can't tell unless the light passe through a LOT of it.
>>
>>78011140
what I actually men't was that Canada will take them.
>>
>>78011211
I was waiting for a smart arse response like this
>>
File: 1427949574241.jpg (19 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
1427949574241.jpg
19 KB, 383x409
>>78011223
>>
>>78011146
Do you have a source for how much they cost us?
>>
>>78010730
Because they drive down wages, why is why I who has a job as a caterer gets paid 18 bucks an hour to walk around with a plate of food in my hand and pick up trash, while some fruit picker gets paid barely above minimum wage to do that. They're both skilless jobs anyone could do, and the latter one if much more physically extensive. However, a catering company can't get away with hiring Mexicans who barely speak English so they need to provide higher wages to get people willing to do the job, because being a caterer and walking on your feet for 10 hours straight outside in the summer is pretty exhausting and no American would do it if the pay wasn't decent, which is why only Mexicans pick fruit.
>>
>flees mexico
> flys spic flag in america
>>
Most don't. You need to enforce your immigration laws enough for most people to respect them.

You also need strong borders and swift action on people overstaying travel visas.

Most illegals who manage to stay in the shadow economy are fine, though.
>>
>>78011298
http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf

Thats the best source of "how much they cost". But the true cost is, again, the devaluation of labours. Why don't black people have jobs? Theyre uneducated. And why can't they get labour jobs? Because mexicans can be paid less.

If Juan is willing to work for half of what you are, do you think you will get the job?

Do you have any understanding of economics?
>>
>>78011897
>Why don't black people have jobs?

You've never met a nigger in your life have you?
>>
>>78010730
because most of them despise real Americans and they are a threat to U.S. National Security
>>
>>78012069
Would they be so fucked if they actually had opportunity? They're not culturally able to engage with academia, but they still DO things. They run drugs and stuff, this is, effectively, work.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.