[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop Pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: brexit-800x500.jpg (92 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
brexit-800x500.jpg
92 KB, 800x500
Stop pretending like this vote matters, they've decided already; they're just going through the motions to make the feeble minded believe that it came to a vote and leave lost. The votes are irrelevant, UK stays of course, that's what the globalists want and they're just too powerful.
>>
File: 1434836369143.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1434836369143.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
The Britgoys are going nowhere.
>>
File: IMG_20160621_092635.jpg (597 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_092635.jpg
597 KB, 1600x1200
So true my American and Australian friends. Nothing can save this country other than a combination of beta and white rising.
>>
>>78009530

The Brexit.
I do not mind either way if the UK remains or leaves the EU.

Personally I think if you wish to be part of the EU, you accept everything.
Not this pick and mix approach.

For example the Scandanavian countries not having to abide by fishing quotas.
For example some countries not being park of the single currency.

For me it's simple, you accept it all or you accept nothing.
Not this bullshit where you pick the bits you like and ignore the bits you dislike.
>>
>>78009998

Up to this day I'm still baffled that they joined the EU in the first place.

Its not like Britain isnt a prick towards the rest of the yurope.
>>
>>78009998
Why would we want to be part of a shitty currency? Even with the pound falling due to brexit its is still worth more than the euro.
>>
I work in a council and we all wanna leave,

Hint: The council count the votes, there is no "they"
>>
>>78009530
True, same applies to Trump too.
>>
>>78010242
Get back to me after those "official results" and we'll see how well your "council" does. Lol.
>>
File: 1435043922912.jpg (70 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
1435043922912.jpg
70 KB, 600x589
>>78010259
Indeed. Its tragic how desperately stupid my fellow goy are.
>>
See you in November for the Hillary acceptance speech!
>>
>>78009530
We know but we still have to try
The EU is backed by the most powerful people/corporations in the world they have too much at stake to let us leave
>>
>>78010811
no doubt about it, american elections are just as rigged as any western country; she's a good little nigger like obama and bush; she'll do what she's told
>>
>>78009530
if washington had that mindset yuo would still be british you fucking cuck!

NEVER SURRENDER!
>>
>>78011076
no one is surrendering but it's plain stupid to believe in elections, they've just been shows to make people think they have power for a long time; the only real revolution will be bloody, like ours. you'll never accomplish anything believing in elections.
>>
>>78011222
you exhaust all peaceful options till you get to that point..even the yanks tried protesting about taxes before violent rebellion
>>
Discrepancies in the postal votes?

That sounds like a tinfoil conspiracy to me. Don't be a sore loser there, goy...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.