[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans so obsessed with guns? Why do you need a gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x462
Why are Americans so obsessed with guns? Why do you need a gun?
>>
>Need
>>
File: 1460341190081.jpg (120 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
1460341190081.jpg
120 KB, 735x582
>>
File: HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png (38 KB, 2126x1140) Image search: [Google]
HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png
38 KB, 2126x1140
>>78009097
The country was formed in a violent revolution.
>Why do you need a gun?
To shoot things. Gun control doesn't do anything and it costs money and man hours to enforce.
>>
>>78009097
Are they counting gun violence WITHIN the terrorist attacks? Are they not counting terrorist attacks that used guns? This hurts my head
>>
File: FixedDemKangz.jpg (208 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
FixedDemKangz.jpg
208 KB, 600x517
>>78009097
>>
>>78009097
>more americans die from obesity than drug overdoses
>conclusion is there's not a drug problem in America
>>
Why are Australians and Leafs so obsessed with making this same thread 3000x times a day? Why do you need to shitpost?
>>
>>78009097
Have you seen all the terror attacks lately? I'm just grateful I ain't a faggot. I absolutely need a gun, thats the only thing all these false flags are proving.
>>
>>78010494

its very boring out here in the cuck sheds while the emu's do their thing
>>
>>78010410
shouldnt the conclusion be that they are both problems?
>>
>>78010221

FUCKING DELETE THIS
>>
>>78010221
delete ur account
>>
>>78009097
Who fucking cares. If USA wants guns they can have guns. Just sit back and watch the happenings, free entertainment
>>
>>78010221
DELET THIS
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 614x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 614x433
The gun violence stats contain mostly suicides and gang violence.

If you banned guns, yeah, gun violence would go down, but that's because more people would kill themselves with knives and stuff. Criminals will always be able to get whatever gun they want illegally. The California shooters got their guns from Mexican dealers.
>>
>>78009097
Tell you what Spunky, if niggers can go 24 hours without committing violent crimes I'll get rid of all my guns.
>>
>>78009333
>Gun control doesn't do anything
So why do countries with gun control have much, much lower rates of people being killed by guns?
I don't think your logic is correct, mate.
>>
>>78009333
Chile (3rd world basically), Estonia (Corrupt AF), Turkey (Constant terror murders) and Belgium (Same), are these really the countries you want America to be in the same bracket as???
>>
>posts by this ID
>1
>>
>>78009233
>>78010494
>>78010642
>>78010751
>>78010820
>>78010826
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
why is it always angloshits that make these types of threads?

their shilling is so fucking abvious they only make themselves look like assholes.
>>
Australia has small man syndrome, but on a global scale. We have such a crippling inferiority complex that we get an immensely smug sense of self-satisfaction when we believe we've done something better, even gun control. Doesn't matter how tragic the event may be, or irrelevant to our day-to-day existence it is, we're all over it until most the country erupts into a simultaneous boregasm.

Of all the angles and views to be taken on the events in Orlando, including American foreign policy blowback and Islams ongoing war with the west, we won't progress past a myopic "guns did it!" position. We don't give a fuck about American lives or sand-nigger lives, not at all. We only care that there's is a general national consensus that America didn't or is incapable of doing something "better" than us.
>>
>>78011718
how does that make it not a problem?
>>
>>78011759
Their countries are either bought out by Chinese, Pakistanis, or Indians, and the only way for them to actually feel pleasure is to create these threads and have a crabs in a bucket mentality. Good going you literal niggers, youre getting gentrified by the chinese

>inb4 lol 60% white USA
>>
File: Of Mice and Men 4chan.jpg (76 KB, 629x820) Image search: [Google]
Of Mice and Men 4chan.jpg
76 KB, 629x820
>>78009097

...You use to do it for the funny. Now you do it for the shilling.
>>
>>78011403
> uses violent revolution to gain independence
> doesn't see the need for guns
>>
That cartoon is oddly racist and leftist at the same time.
>>
>Why would you ever need a gun? This is America we don't have tyrannical regimes here

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>78011403
I didn't realize getting killed by other weapons was such a nice and pleasant experience that it was our duty to make sure no has to die the horrible death of a quick shot to the head or chest. Ireland, you have enlightened us into understanding dying by a gun is a fate worse than death...
>>
Yeah fine; so why import danger even IF there's a bigger "danger" at home?

Why import the dangerous peoples and cultures of another culture?
>>
>>78011403
The very fact that guns are heavily restricted in the country is not a deciding factor of gun crime in and of itself. The culture of that area also plays a significant role. The presence of minorities and gang culture in "gun nut states" like Texas and Georgia happens to be much much lower, if not non-existent, compared to areas such as Detroit and Chicago, which by the way, has some of the tightest gun restrictions in the country, along with some of the highest levels of gun violence. On a larger scale, Japan is quite a civilised country, so it's no wonder that their level of gun violence is lower than countries like Mexico, which have very tight gun laws as well, but very high levels of gun violence.
>>
>>78009097
your government is so controlling that they literally tell you what videogames you can and can't play
>>
>>78009097
>ban guns
>gun violence continued Mexico style
Or
>ban spiks and niggers
>gun violence drops under the basement
>>
>>78011894
and it really shows how terrified they are of the other guy having an equal fight on the battle field

lol what a bunch of obnoxious sissy inbred faggot.
>>
>>78011759
>abbos
>anglo
hello turk
>>
>>78012015
When one is exposed to enough double speak little gems like this can slip by. Good catch
>>
>>78012182
The things we get called Hitler for even noticing
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.