[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELSH MUSLIMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 493x261) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 493x261
What are the odds this actually happened
>>
>>78007329

Zero
>>
The Welsh barely speak Welsh. These shitskin invaders can't even be bothered to learn English, they certainly aren't going to bother with Welsh.
>>
>>78007329
>leftwing fantasies
The probability approaches zero
>>
>>78007329

>Things that never happen
>>
File: HANDS UP DONT SHOOT.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
HANDS UP DONT SHOOT.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>78007329

We should just start making bullshit stories up that fit the counter narrative, we have truth on our side but its like Germany against the US, our quality well thought out arguments based on reality and supported by charts and data, and historical fact and quotes etc just dont compare to the endless streams of baseless empty horseshit made up on the spot, that doesnt actually even fit reality.. but sounds nice and causes emotion.
>>
Are there any native Welsh speakers left? I don't mean meme second langauge, I mean people raised in Welsh speaking families
>>
>>78007329
Wales has only 1.5% muslim population so the chances of that happening are highly improbable
>>
>>78007471
Exactly this
>>
>>78007329

how does that make his statement wrong?
>>
>>78007329
Fucking absurd, not a chance.

https://youtu.be/AnBCDgsfgbo
>>
>>78007329
And then the whole bus started applauding, the Queen made the Paki an OBE, and a dragon holding a leek started singing "Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau".
>>
>>78007578
Yes, several towns/areas have over 50% Welsh speakers (as in welsh is their first language)
>>
File: vlag.jpg (96 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
vlag.jpg
96 KB, 800x533
>>78007329
>Welsh will never replace English
>Welsh dragon will never be in the British flag.
Why live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjLWzRUZik
>>
>>78007471
so much this
>>
>>78007329

>Niqab
>Speaking conversational Welsh

There is approximately 0% chance that this happened
>>
>>78007652
>Yes, several towns/areas have over 50% Welsh speakers
Only tiny towns in North West Wales.

I doubt very much anybody in Newport speaks Welsh . .. let alone Mussies.
>>
File: 1454224843327.jpg (194 KB, 608x591) Image search: [Google]
1454224843327.jpg
194 KB, 608x591
>>78007329

Over 6 million Bullshits here. Bullshitmeter is off the chart.
>>
>>78007329
0. The welsh don't even speak their gay larp language
>>
>>78007593
About as improbable as this guy shitting in a toilet

Am I right

Yeah I'm right
>>
>>78007329
What makes these kinds of stories so obviously fake? You see this kind of cringey garbage all over the place, there's something about it that's just so obvious.
>>
>>78008407
Damn...
>>
>>78007329
I just looked at this guys profile and one of his friends says it's just made the Huff post.
>>
Zero.

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
Absolutely no chance. I live in Cardiff (where this probably happened) and most non-whites barely speak English, let alone Welsh.
>>
>>78009616
*forget the 'where this probably happened' bit

I'm still drunk
>>
>>78007471

They do, I think that they're trying to incite independentism, I've met shitskins that speak basque.
>>
>>78007329
None. Welsh is a language that if you hear it you will recognize it anywhere. It does NOT sound like something from the middle east.

WTF is up with these fake stories and what is even worse are so many people believe them

example of welsh being spoken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjLWzRUZik
>>
>Cwmbran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvuxYxmlfrc
>>
>>78009909
you do realize that there is a nigger in your video anon right?
>>
>>78010050
yes. but the language holds. Him speaking Welsh does NOT sound like someone speaking Farsi or a middle eastern language.
>>
>>78009908
I'm hardly an expert on european linguistics but muslims speaking Basque seems improbably but at least somewhat possible, historically speaking, but a Welsh-speaker in a hijab just sounds too fucking retarded for me to accept.
>>
>>78007329
>things that never happened
>>
>>78007329

100% Did not happen since most people in fucking wales speak English.
>>
>>78011583
also:

>old Welsh woman sticks up for muslim snackbaring on the train in Wales

nah, not even in the current year
>>
>>78007329
That old woman's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>78007619

Heres his whore of a mother.

What a delusion twat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEy85QW1Mc4
>>
It must be true.

Huff Post has picked up on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/muslim-woman-defended-speak-english-welsh_uk_5767f68ce4b0a4f99adc3d12
>>
File: 1464977708068.jpg (64 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1464977708068.jpg
64 KB, 560x560
>mudshits speaking welsh
>>
>>78007329
Even if it was in Wales, its still the UK (and England aswell) Wales hasnt excisted as a nation for nearly 800 years.
>>
File: Noori Noor.jpg (141 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
Noori Noor.jpg
141 KB, 639x639
>>78007619
>>78011795

WTF?
>>
>>78009482
>He died of the gay plague AIDS

AIDS is no longer a death sentence
>>
>>78009482
>smirked quite Jewishly

Kek. Gets me every time.
>>
>>78012106
It is if you go dancing in Orlando
>>
>>78007471
this lmao
>>
>>78007669
>Welsh dragon will never be in the *UK flag
There's no place for it in the flag, and they weren't put on it 200 years ago so tough luck.
>>
>>78007329
Them Welsh are getting pretty uppity again.
>>
>>78007329
Sounds fake.
>>
>>78007329
Absolutely zero.

Not even the Welsh can speak Welsh.
>>
>>78007329
They don't bother to learn English, what do you think the chances are any of them speak Welsh? Not even the Welsh speak Welsh.
>>
>>78008407

t. Paki child rapist in UK.
>>
>>78011700
>old Welsh woman sticks up for muslim snackbaring on the train in Wales

This wouldn't be anything special at all, what makes you think Wales is a kebab removing cunt? The story of the women speaking Welsh is bs, but this would be believable.
>>
>>78007329
Bullshit/10. I was there when this happened. I can speak elementary Arabic, and she was definitely saying something about buying rice in Arabic. Guilty as fuck right now that I didn't come to whitey's defence.
>>
>>78007329
Not a fucking chance in hell.
>>
>>78007329
I live 10 miles from Cwmbran, this didn't happen. Nobody speaks Welsh in that town. It's a "new town" built entirely off a plan, something that is very rare here. There are no"roots". No old communities.
>>
>>78013853
My dad works for Nintendo and as such I can back you up 100% on this.
>>
>>78007578
Yes, but not in, or anywhere near Cwmbran.
>>
File: 1462685066452.jpg (133 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
1462685066452.jpg
133 KB, 537x599
>HURR FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED! XD

Meteorite pls impact.
>>
>>78009908
>I've met shitskins that speak basque.
Those are just locals.

>Spain
>White
>>
>>78007329
welsh here.

actually fucking zero, probably made up.
>>
>>78007329

It never happened.

Arabic and Welsh sound nothing alike. No motherfucker who has spent more than ten minutes in Wales doesn't know what Welsh sounds like.

This is another one of those fucking fantasies like #IllRideWithYou
>>
>>78007471

Also this.

Welsh is fucking retarded hard and even when they try to make you learn it, most of us just ignore it or forget. An Arab migrant who can't speak fucking English isn't also learning Welsh.

This Bradbury clown got me mad.
>>
>be on buss in england 6 months ago
>2 middle eastern guys sit there discussing
>theyre loudly talking about blowing shit up and bringing down the west in the name of allah
>old white guy hears them
>"excuse me but I couldnt help overhear, are you talking about committing terrorist acts and killing people?"
>the 2 middle eastern men sit there looking at him dumbfounded and visibly scared
>"y-you really shouldnt kill people"
>at that point the whole bus ERUPTS in anger and starts chastising the old racist white man for his old racist ways
>one transgender muslim lawyer tells him "you cant assume things about people just because of the color of their skin! what if they were talking about a videogame or fanfiction?"
>at that point the whole buss starts applauding and hugging the 2 middle eastern men
>rest of the bus lifts the old white racist and throws him out of the moving bus while the gay muslim driver speeds up so his fall has more impact
>and that was the day my faith in humanity was restored
>>
>>78007553
This video is retarded. The kid has his hands behind his back and then quickly whips them around at the cop who is already pointing a gun at him. What did he expect?
>>
>>78007329

Holy shit BURN. Stop the fucking pressed. I fucking dropped my BEARD TRIMMER on the floor. Hold on, I gotta RETWEET with this across the network! SELFIE TIME!!!! 3...2...1... BAM... ... ... OH ITS THE FUCKING DOG FILTER! YEAH!. Retweeted BITCH. Fuck you racists LOOK AT >>>>>>>>>THIS<<<<<<<<<< donald DRUMPH DOOOWWWNN. Oh, oh... OOOHH ITS TRENDING TRENDING TRENDING. Bitch this shit is going right to the fucking TOP!
#GOLD
#BURNED
#DONALD FUCKING ###DRUMPH
>>
I grew up in Wales for the first 10 years of my life and I fucking hate the Welsh language. It really fucked up my schooling.
>>
>>78015355
>beard trimmer
Absolutely haram.
>>
>>78015136
It's Al-jazeera, what do you expect?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.