[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"My whole life, really has been a no" >"My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
>"My whole life, really has been a no"

>"My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>78005680
Why cant people accept the fact that he made hundreds, if not thousands of millions of dollars with an objectively small loan?
>>
>>78005832
Wish I had a dad to give me a million dollar loan.

All mine did was beat me and my mom.
>>
>>78005680

$1 Million is a tiny amount for starting up a business. He turned it into multiple billions of dollars in less than 10 years.

He paid back the loan, with interest, in less than 2 years.

It means that this guy is a fucking magician with shekels.
>>
>>78005944
if somebody loaned you a million dollars you would squander it
>>
>>78005680

A million dollars IS a small loan.

A loan, as in he had to pay it back.
>>
>>78005832
>Why cant people accept the fact that he made hundreds, if not thousands of millions of dollars with an objectively small loan?

the keyword here being LOAN
>>
>>78006689
Act like you even know me, faggot.
>>
File: 2.png (26 KB, 96x111) Image search: [Google]
2.png
26 KB, 96x111
>>78006689
wow it appears this anon can travel to alternate universes
>>
If you gave one his liberal teenager detractors $10,000, would they be able to turn that into $45,000,000? Because that's essentially what Trump did.
>>
>>78006794

I don't know you, but I'm pretty sure you'd manage to fuck it up.
>>
>>78005680
A million dollars is enough to

wait for it

literally open a McDonald's
>>
A small business loan is up to 5 million in the US.

Anyone with decent credit and a sold business plan can get a 5 million dollar loan.

So, why don't you?
Oh, you scared you won't be able to make it in the world of business?

Trump wasn't.
He turned 1 million into 1 billion.

Can you do the same? Go ahead, apply.
Prove Trump wrong and make billions in the process. It's a win win for you!

https://www.usbank.com/small-business/credit-financing/sba-7a-loans-sba-504-loans.html
>>
>>78005944
You deserve what you got.
>>
>>78006910
That's not nearly the same thing, Straya. It doesn't account for economy of scale.
>>
>>78007024
The point is Trump says life hasn't been easy for him, but his dad gave him a million dollar loan.

That sounds like a pretty easy life to me.
>>
>>78005680
A million dollars can build 20 apartments, not in new york, though.
>>
>>78006126
This was 1 million in the 60s. Thats the equivalent of 8.4 million today.
>>
Drumpf BTFO!
>>
>>78005680
To add.
A million dollars means that you can finance a dev team of 6 people, rent a studio and buy the hardware for a small software company for 1 year.
>>
A father should always give his son a great monument/words of wisdom.

I dont see anything wrong here.
>>
>>78007024
Trump also inherited all of his business contacts at ivy league schools paid for by his father, and his fathers vast fortune.

Literally not the same thing, not detracting from his success, but you can stop sucking his dick so hard.

He's literally equivalent to Gina Rineheart saying her daddy leaving her 75 million didn't account for much of her success, yeah sure she and Trump could've done it all by themselves
>>
Yeah, I'm sure telling people what a small amount $1 mil is in terms of starting a business is going to make them feel better about the money gap that separates the haves and the have nots that they feel is impossible to cross for the average American that they feel Donald Trump embodies.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>78007129
He gave him the loan for business. He didn't lend it to Donald to buy hookers and blow with. It IS a small loan for business. Even in the 1960s.
>>
File: n53iuw[1].png (953 KB, 693x534) Image search: [Google]
n53iuw[1].png
953 KB, 693x534
>>78005680

Why do you need this explained? It means he's an out of touch millionaire. Although I'm even starting to doubt that last part since he had to beg for 100k. Beg, like a dog.
>>
File: derisive-laughter.gif (1 MB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
derisive-laughter.gif
1 MB, 400x228
>>78007662
The 1 million was not to fucking live off of. It was to run the business with. It wasn't just "here's a million dollars, do whatever the fuck you want with it." It was a business loan. Please fuck yourself, retard.
>>
File: full_retard.jpg (82 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
full_retard.jpg
82 KB, 750x600
>>78007826
I guess he begged for his multi billions in net worth also.
>>
>>78007752
Except your average American isn't going to be handed one million dollars for business ventures.
>>
>>78007662
You can always get a loan from a bank, dumbass.

>>78007474
Well, your father could've haid contacts as well, if he wasn't a cock sucking fag shitter.
>>
>a million dollars
>in real estate

nigga that's nothing
>>
>>78007129
Just because someone's rich doesn't mean their life is easy or happy.

Trump's dad made him work in the construction fields alongside the workers and sent him to a strict military school when he entered his rebellious phase. Most millennials have never worked a hard day's labor in their lives, much less lived an entire life based around military drill and discipline.

I don't know about you but I'd take my life in a middle class home going to a public high school over military school any day.

>>78007474
He scored high enough on his SAT that he was able to get in a top school, regardless of his father's help.
Anyone who applies themselves and isn't mentally deficient can work their way towards a scholarship and meet and talk to people and make connections.
Most don't.

Trump did.

Yes, he had help. No one is entirely a self-made man, but Trump's successes are his to claim and rightfully so.

No one, no matter how well off, gets a million dollars and turns it into 1 billion+ out of sheer luck or connections.
>>
Fucktards, try giving a fucking liberal pothead 10.000 dollars and tell him "if you keep these for a whole year, i'll give you double". I bet they would end up dead or raped or both by the end of the day in some dump
>>
>>78007927

Funny, where did it all go? If I bred my daughter to AIPAC like livestock, I sure hope I wouldn't be begging for 100k.
>>
>>78007053
It is though lol. Better men have done more with less.
>>
>>78007933
>Except your average American isn't going to be handed one million dollars for business ventures.

Maybe because the average American is incapable of coming up with a solid enough business plan?
>>
>>78008065
I never said he he was an idiot, I'm saying if you were Fred Trump son, you would've literally had to be retarded to have failed at life. Obviously there is something about him as his sibling aren't nearly as wealthy, but they are all still wealthy. I have a friend who is the son of a multi millionaire, his life is guaranteed and he knows it, I don't trash people for being born to successful parents.

It's just retarded if you don't think his family money played a SIGNIFICANT part in his success.
>>
>>78007933
Sorry your pappy was shite with money, m8. Stop blubbering about "muh inequality", you sound like a woman.
>>
File: trump_10.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
trump_10.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
>>78007933
So what? Every family has to start somewhere. That is the growth of wealth in a civilization works. First you have the immigrants that are poor farmers. Then their children go to school and become middle class, because their parents have handled the basics. Then those middle class children fund their children, who have more opportunities, assuming they don't fuck up and get a worthless degree. That process of wealth growth by generation happened to my family line. It is EARNED. The average american family line that can't accomplish this, has no right to complain, because every family line at some point faced adversity. Some overcame, while others succumbed to gibsmedats and degeneracy.
>>
>>78008230
The difference between 1,000 and 1,000,000 is the same amount of zeroes as 1,000,000 and 1,000,000,000

Why aren't you a millionaire yet?
>>
File: 1463146812851.jpg (199 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1463146812851.jpg
199 KB, 900x600
>>78005680
what do you mean, "what did he mean by this" don;t you know anything about legacy, family, and country?
>>
>>78007179
The eternal fucking leaf
>>
>>78005944
are you black?
>>
>>78005680
>>"My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars"
Venture capitalism?

Anyone with finance knowhow can do this easily if they prepare a good plan of attack.

Even mr average joe - as long as his idea is good and checks all the precautions.

>>78006742
This

L O A N
O
A
N
>>
[This thread has been reported 69 times for violating board policy]
>>
>>78007179
Businesses today need much more than that to start up.

The fact he asked for so little and now has so much is astonishing.
>>
>>78005944
Wow thats pretty sad. Nice dubs though
>>
>>78008674
Nope, pale as fuck thanks to irish genetics.
>>
>>78005944
Well maybe don't get him a fucking tie for fathers day you fucking faggot.
>>
>>78008506
That's literally an oversimplification. You can't invest a 1000 dollars and expect any returns.

You might be retarded.

The bigger the number, the bigger the return, and also the more you can afford to take risks for greater returns, especially if you're father is worth 300 million dollars.

Martin Shkreli was asked in a stream about what a man should invest in? Shkrelis' advice was a vacation, because unless you're working with huge sums of money, all you can reasonably expect is marginal returns for retirement.

Keep in mind, Shkreli is 100% self made, and thus has a much more realistic idea of what it takes to become wealthy than Donald Trump.

Even Shkreli said the most important thing to building wealth from nothing, is obtaining funds from someone who is already wealthy.

Trump had his father.

you're a DSF
>>
to put it in context, a million dollars barely buys you a mcdonalds franchise
>>
>>78008938

I think that the critical point is ~200k$ anything below that is going to be on a tight budget.
>>
File: 01.gif (202 KB, 702x977) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
202 KB, 702x977
>>78005680
>>
>>78006794
he knows you're a fucking idiot, and I do too

go to a bank and get a business loan hot shot
>>
>>78005944
>Wish I had a dad to give me a million dollar loan.
And we all know what you would do with it.

jack shit just like your dad.
>>
>>78011193
shit comic relies on the assertion that both those faggot kids are genetically equal.

put some real people in that comic and all of a sudden you understand why they're in the position that they are.

a regular white person on the left and a nigger from africa on the right.
>>
>>78008850
>are you black?
>no I'm Irish

It's the same thing, Paddy.
>>
>>78008823
businesses need more than 8 million dollars to start up? every new industry, financial or real estate business that pops up spends over 8 million dollars to start up?

really?
>>
>a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>78011435
is the trillionaire saudi arabian oil shiekh genetically superior to you? good logic kiddo, I'm sure you're going to be a rich billionaire one day, just like your hero DRUMPF
>>
>>78011586
The bigger ones yes.

Small businesses may be ok.
Some small businesses requiring large amounts of capital do need more money.
But usually that is compensated by guaranteed demand.

Alternatively, they can be compensated by utilizing the risk free rate and hedging. Still studying that though.
>>
>>78007129
And Millennials get easy federal loans, still manage to fuck it all up
>>
>>78011673
someone who goes to college reads and takes tests that prove he's smart

an arabian oil shiek killed all his enemies and enslaved them to dig up oil for him

nice try
>>
File: 1466234461654.gif (2 MB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1466234461654.gif
2 MB, 255x234
>>78011452
>literally the whitest, pasty-est motherfuckers on the planet
>not white

What?
>>
>>78011673
no, he was just born.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.