[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOLVE THE PROBLEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x300
could the conflict be solved
Explain how?
>>
give tthe whole island back to france
>>
>>78004638
get rid of the niggers

and the haitians while you're at it
>>
File: 1466492362286.jpg (18 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1466492362286.jpg
18 KB, 480x300
>>78004638
>>
How come Dominicans are so much better than Haitians despite both being genetically identical niggers?
>>
File: fix'd.jpg (33 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
fix'd.jpg
33 KB, 480x300
>>78004638
>>
Coerced sterilization of the Haitian population.

Hold back ALL foreign aid until they get a snip or a tie. Do the same to all children once they reach 15.

I'm not joking, exaggerating, or trolling. I'm being completely serious.
>>
>>78004897
More competent leaders?
>>
>>78004638
1) Stop food etc. aid to Haiti
2) Let the niggers go extinct
3) Give Haiti land to Dom
4) Reforest the area
>>
>>78004941
>>78005008
Pretty much this
>>
>>78004897
That's just it, we're not identical. The average Dominican admixture is 45%-55% European, with a small completely white (Spanish, French, Italian, Christian Middle Easterners mostly). Haitians are almost completelt African, with a mulatto minority, and a few whites here and there.
>>
>>78004638
Get rid of the Haitians, they are the Somalis of the Western Hemisphere. But don't let Sweden know, they'll try to import them all.
>>
1. Teach Spanish in school. Have the best schools use only Spanish and no creole
2. Stop giving them money for food, and instead give them money for roads
>>
>>78004638
carpet bomb haiti

give freshly cleaned slate of land to dominican republic
>>
File: SMUG.jpg (30 KB, 327x296) Image search: [Google]
SMUG.jpg
30 KB, 327x296
>>78004693
I agree. We can start by giving up the Falklands and Gibraltar.
>>
>>78004638
Kill the Haitian goverment.

Convert Haiti like a DR puppet, and then set a good goverment replacing the other shit that was posted before.
>>
>>78004638
The whole island is a shit heap, though Haiti is the foulest smelling side that much we can agree on, the Dominican side isn't that much better with it's corruption and poverty if you compare it to the other islands.
>>
>>78004638
Gas all Haitians
>>
Carpet bomb the whole Island. Guadeloupe and Martinique as well.
>>
Black sterilization can solve that in few years.
Or a ban on black reproduction
>>
Carpet bomb the entire island. Reforest it and turn it into an animal preserve where hunters can have fun while you profit from it
>>
>BUILD
>>
purge all and turn it into /pol/ony
>>
it will solve itself.
haiti will not exist in a few decades
>>
>>78004693
Thats a good idea but >>78013188 know how to cure it before.
>>
>>78004897

Dominicans are bleached

After the revolution in Haiti, all the whites went "k we'll fuck off but you have to pay massive reparations"

Haiti never recovered really, it was fucked from the start
>>
>>78004693
This.

Give back clay
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Duvalier

This is what happens when your country is ruled by literal voodoo niggers for 30 years.
>>
>>78004773
Aren't they the same thing?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.