[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you considered accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: kjv.jpg (398 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
kjv.jpg
398 KB, 1000x680
Have you considered accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
>>
I'm too autistic to believe in God.
>>
I'm too godlike to believe in autism.
>>
I'll give it another shot if OP gets dubs. If KEK gets dubs then /thread
>>
I'm Jewish.
>>
This marks the day of 4chan's Christian Reformation!
>>
>>78003770
There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His Lamb.
Isaiah 45:5
Romans 3:29-31
1 Timothy 2:5
Jude 1:24
>>
File: hdhsBDu.jpg (37 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hdhsBDu.jpg
37 KB, 1024x576
>>78003770
haven't considered it.
>>
>>78003770
Also, KJV? Ugh. Go with RSV in the Catholic Version so it has the apocrypha. Or the Jerusalem Bible. Or, maybe the NAB without the Catholic Commentary.
>>
>>78005507
BURN HIM!
>>
>>78005507
A Jew on 4chan? Stay brave sir. Also, Jesus was a Jew, so why reject him?
>>
>>78005507

Fucking merchant
>>
Few days ago started reading the new testament and Im finishing Matthew
I can't take for real everything that is written there but has some stuff that really makes you think.
One think that I understood so far is that most of the thinks that people say about Christianity is false and that is not a cuck region and that most of the normies conceptions of the Bible are false
>>
>>78003770

Why shouldn't I convert to Sikhism or Scientology instead? What makes your religion the real one?
>>
>>78003770

Jesus can suck my foot long cock.
>>
File: ready for shillary.png (522 KB, 650x524) Image search: [Google]
ready for shillary.png
522 KB, 650x524
>>78003770
>Have you considered accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

I've accepted Hillary as my Lord and Savior.
>>
>>78005996
I enjoy coming on 4chan sometimes you can have an intelligent discussion with people.
>>
>>78003770
Im not a cuck
>>
>>78005802
Before Abraham was, I am
>>
>>78005895
Why not
>>
>>78006115
What part do you have a problem with
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.