[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UK Does the most obvious false flag ever >they all buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Panic.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
>UK Does the most obvious false flag ever
>they all buy it and it works

holy fuck
>>
>>77998847
Mate Port Arthur is in Tassie you retarded burgerclap
>>
File: 1463978871485.jpg (93 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
1463978871485.jpg
93 KB, 812x960
>>77998923
>>
>>77998847
>all
Not all of them, mostly the "undecided" people who, let's face it, are the biggest retards on the planet.
>>
Let them stay in EU. Anglos/Brits are the jews of white people the longer they will stay in EU the faster it will collapse.
>>
>>77998847
>be a patriot and try to save England the right way
>they still all think you're a false flag

Cucked beyond all recognition.
>>
>>77999529
Hé coule have saved his country after the referendum, not 6 days before it.
>>
>>77998847
>whenever a person I disagree with do a bad thing, it's symptomatic of all people I disagree with
>whenever a person I agree with does a bad thing it's a false flag to discredit my position
Nice confirmation bias you got going on
>>
We need to stay in because we will lose all our money otherwise.
Martin Lewis said so and he is a money expert.
>>
>>78005717
>>78005717
We need to stay in - because Tracey Emmin said so . . .she is an expert artist.
>>
>>78005717
Protip: global finance is already beyond fucked
>>
Shut the fuck up burger.

You faggots fell for Sandy hook and now this homo bar bullshit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.