[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sargon vs Thunderf00t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Ok so I think we can all agree thunderf00t won this debate right? He is a scientist after all he's very intelligent. Smarter than Sargon imo!
>>
I can't see Thunderf00t losing.
>>
They're both nauseating wannabe intellectuals worshiping their own perceived intelligence. Neither is very bright.
>>
>>77993987
Sargon sucks at debating
>>
>>77993987
Sucksshlong and ssshawn connory debated?
>>
File: Sargon-Of-Cuckold.png (31 KB, 865x218) Image search: [Google]
Sargon-Of-Cuckold.png
31 KB, 865x218
>>77993987

No one fucking cares, scrotum of mossad is an actual cuck who denies white genocide, and thats all you need to know.
>>
who cares, it's europe.
>>
>>77993987
Is it on brexit? I didn't see the video, but thunderf00ts 2 vids that I saw really suck.
>>
>>77993987

What did they debate? Aren't they basically the same person?
>>
>>77993987
I tuned in for a few minutes whilst waking up this morning and it seemed Sargon was destroying thunderf00t.
I've listened to both guys over the last few years so I wanted to listen to them equally, but I'm a brexit supporter so I'm probably biased in how I called it.
>>
>>77994659
Thunderf00ts entire Brexit stance is that Britain should stay because it's convenient for him to work in Europe. With a few more baseless and/or irrelevant tangent statements.
>>
https://youtu.be/vx9pCbhcrHw
Link for anyone to watch it.
Trigger warning thunderf00t is a fucking retard. He is such a condescending cuck it's unbearable.
>>
>>77994840
Yep, agree with that. His science stuff and anti-religious/fenimist stuff was great, but after this one i really felt cheated.
>>
>>77993987
was not able to listen for >5 mins
>>
>>77994389
this is the most regrettable thing that could ever be said holy shit
>>
File: 1454009718586.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1454009718586.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>77993987
thundercunt's argument for staying in the EU is "oh look our government is shit too, therefore there's no point leaving the shitty EU!" yes, everyone with a brain in their head knows government sucks which is exactly the reason why you don't want TWO fucking simultaneous governments, not to mention that the EU is basically an undemocratic proto-soviet conspiracy by faggot bureaucrats to dominate Europe and of course lets not forget that any person that is too much of a coward to not even want self government is lower than a worm
>>
The United Kingdom is far from perfect but at least there is some capacity to reform the government that exists here. The same is too hard to say for the Union. Politics needs to progress from the ground up, no longer the top down.
Democracy needs to underpin our every expansion. It upholds the very freedom that espouses our identity and ideology. The constraining of this freedom compromises everything that defines us as people.
I'm voting leave as a no to the loss of further democratic participation. Further disconnection from power. Further removal of people from access to power. For the tl;dr How can we effectivley govern Europe when we do not effectively govern ourselves?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.