[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has black lives matter actually done anything productive? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x367
Has black lives matter actually done anything productive? I feel like all they do is hurt themselves and everyone in the process.

Pic not related
>>
It's really helped to dispel the "black people can't be racist" meme
>>
>>77993022

Fuck. Now I wanna play Crash Bandicoot.
>>
Really, I think they can take some credit for more cops now using body cameras. I think that's a positive change.

That's all I can think of though. Mostly they're a bunch of cunts.
>>
The whole racist policing thing is a very real issue and they brought that to the forefront for a while, credit's due to them there

However, they utterly failed to capitalize on their moment in the spotlight and have been just been overreaching and antagonizing people to no benefit ever since
>>
Think you're asking the wrong question.
What has BLM done for them.
Read an article awhile back about one of thems daily life.
The activist they followed had previously worked at McDonald's.
She spent most of her day doing nothing, then blogged about the latest "work" they were doing, and then went to the bank to get all the donations her followers had sent in.
It's a business to them.
Just like it is to Jessie Jackson & Al Sharpton before them.
If they actually accomplished anything they'll be out of a lucrative job.
>>
>>77993022
It's made me hate black people.
>>
Raised awareness of the exponentially growing police state.
>>
Made people hate niggers even more.
>>
>>77994886
This.
>>
>>77993022

>Has black lives matter actually done anything productive

They've killed black lives
>>
>>77994992
More like distracted from any issues that might exist by being fucking assholes at minimum and outright supremacists at the fringes.
>>
>>77993022
Destroyed the University of Missouri.

Given police a lot of overtime pay.

Provided even more evidence that niggers are dumber than dirt.
>>
Made me lose some hope about black people.
>>
probably that they called people racist so many times that they became racist, and it's opened a lot of questions about the marxist connections they have with other groups.
>>
>>77993022
Shilled for Hillary, drove people to Trump, and helped to knock Bernie out of the race like good porch niggers.
>>
>>77993022
They made the Orlando shoot a blacks vs whites issue.
>>
>>77993022
They are another gear in the machine pushing the communist agenda.
>>
>>77997644
>implying killing children is wrong

libtard cuckold confirmed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.