[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the Globalists want to achieve do they really want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: george-soros.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
What do the Globalists want to achieve do they really want to enslave us all and control all the worlds wealth like Kings and Queens. Have their egos gotten so huge they have begun to think of themselves as gods? Are they even thinking that far in the future?
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UtopiaJustifiesTheMeans
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x455
>>77991314
They just wanna make money
>>
>>77991314
It is all a secret ploy to eventually dominate cake. The globalist elite want to have all the cake and leave none of it for us.
>>
Simple answer: we will never truly know what they think.

I believe these are people who have realized the true nature of human life, and indeed, of all life. It is eat or be eaten. Morality has no bearing on this law.
>>
Also, if you posted this because of Soros' remarks about Brexit, he is completely right, regardless of whether he has hidden motives.

No nation is an island.
>>
>>77991705
But they will be hoisted from their own petard when they realize that they cannot have their cake and eat it too
>>
>>77991314
tikkun olam - ruled with a steel fist
>>
File: 34737.png (720 KB, 771x476) Image search: [Google]
34737.png
720 KB, 771x476
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka β€” and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions β€” loud like a bomb β€” gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News
>>
>>77991771
This guy gets it.
That's the one bit of info I would like to know the most. What's actually going through their minds as they make decisions that spell certain disaster within their children's lifetime? Do they think that the rich will be safe from the fallout? Do they fail to see a way out and are simply chasing short-term highs? Do they have a master plan for putting the broken world back together again? Maybe they genuinely think that they're doing the best thing possible both for both themselves and all humanity, rationalizing their actions as "ends that justify the means".
>>
They have plenty of ways to justify their atrocities to themselves.
>>
>>77991314

Do people really look like that? Soros looks like he is a comic book villain down to the hand gesture.
>>
>>77992687
>Maybe they genuinely think that they're doing the best thing possible both for both themselves and all humanity, rationalizing their actions as "ends that justify the means".
Or maybe they think that the ends justify the means, while screwing everyone around them (including their offspring) because they genuinely care only about their own lives and they figure it'll hold up until they die.
>>
>>77992687
>>77992687

they have been in power for a very long time (generations not just a few lifetimes) and they are thinking about a very long term goal whatever that may be.

think of it like this, to them its like playing sim city rather than "fix" and mold the way things are, its easier to just destroy and rebuild they know the short term is going to be worse off but in the long term they can achieve there own goals
>>
>>77991903
Britain is literally an island.

Idiot.
>>
>>77991314
Yes But heres the Sad part
It will fail cause their plan is beyond stupid
>>
File: mylife.jpg (164 KB, 750x1002) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
164 KB, 750x1002
>>77992533
>>
>>77991903
Soros is a greedy old kike that talks about money as if that's the only thing that matters in life. Brexit isn't about making the country a more successful GDP. It's about preserving British culture.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.