[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any political ideology you won't be judged for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (616 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
616 KB, 2560x1600
Is there any political ideology you won't be judged for. Is there ANYTHING in life you won't be judged for at all. Every single action you do I feel that there will be someone, somewhere who will judge you for it.

For example, I feel like I can't join the military because someone will always make the argument that "your just cannon fodder for a war that was created for the elite"

Or, you can't be republican bc you will be judged by lefties for being right wing. But you will also be judged by far right wingers for not being right wing enough.

how do I go about through life?
>>
>>77989557
Learn to not give a fuck what people think.

Why let them have such a large impact on your life?
>>
>>77989728
Nihilism is the most degenerate idelogy
>>
>>77989888
Good luck pleasing everyone.
>>
>>77990014
But if you become a nihilist, what the fuck is even the point of life? You miss out on everything. Surely there is some ideology that caters to everyone
>>
>>77989557
"Punch back twice as hard" - Obama
If someone calls you out for serving your country call them out for being a jackass.
>>
>>77990198
It's not about nihilism, it's about not letting unimportant matters bog you down so that you CAN enjoy things.

You'll be far happier overall focusing on the things that you deem important, rather than what others tell you is important.

Yeah, criticism can be helpful to keep you from being completely blind to a bad situation, but many times you have to dig through a bunch of shit to find anything useful. I'm just saying don't worry about the shit.
>>
>>77989557
There is great virtue in being able to live without caring about the opinions of others. Don't 'not care' in the nihilist sense, don't care like a storm doesn't care. People always complain about the rain, but when has bitching ever cleared the sky?
>>
>>77990891
>>77991575
Thank you for your advice
>>
Just tell people you're a centrist. They can't say shit and nobody will ever hold it against you.
>>
>>77989557
whatever you do don't join the military
has nothing to do with being cannon fodder

you get shit on every day and benefits are worse than ever
and since they can make you work whenever they want and for as long as they want you're essentially making less than minimum wage per hour

and unless you go infantry and actually get put in combat you're gonna feel like a worthless piece of shit anyways because most likely you'll just be picking up cigarette butts all day.
>>
>>77992463
and women for the most part dont care that you're in the military, if they do its only because of the benefits they'll get if they marry you
and they'll sleep with anything that has two legs if you ever get deployed

being enlisted is the shittiest of all shit tiers.
if you're reading this message, do yourself a favor and don't get pulled into all the patriotic "serve your country" propaganda
>>
>>77989557
I'm judging you for being so fucking sensitive about being judged. What's your goddamned problem?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.