[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: WHAT.png (329 KB, 1047x611) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
329 KB, 1047x611
HOW IS FACEBOOK THIS KEKED

Seriously if a conservative did this about obummer the police would be knocking on their door.... REEEEE

im about to just fucking check out and move to alaska in peace
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>77989436
bye guys
>>
>>77989436
>KEKED
>kiked
>>
>facebook

come on op dont use that shit
>>
Let me guess you're 18 - 22

By the time you see age 25 in sight, granted you're a dude, you get pretty sick of seeing what people post and just don't bother with social media. At least that's been my case.
>>
>>77990952
im 27 and i dropped out of social media years ago

i was probably 23 because everyone was just being a huge faggot
>>
>>77989436
>Seriously if a conservative did this about obummer the police would be knocking on their door

Yeah because no fucker on facebook has ever said Obama should be killed.
>>
>>77991095
I dropped out of social life in general for the very same reasons....
>>
>>77991937
You dropped out of social life because people didn't want you around.
>>
>>77991937
yea i am pretty much the same way
no friends basically but i fell they were holding me back
>>
>>77990952
25 here
and I can vouch that this is 100% accurate
>>
>>77989436
You really should get rid of Facebook dude. Focus on your own life. It's only a Jewish distraction that tracks your every thoought, movement, and political stance so it can be used by you down the road.

Drop it brobeans
>>
>>77989436
lol.

Why even use FedBook? If I want my family & friends to know my daily activities, I just text them & vice versa.
>>
>>77992085
rude
>>
>>77990952
Dropped it the day I graduated high school. To much kikery for me
>>
>>77992144
Listen to this man. I got rid of Facebook over a year ago and after a month of reflexively trying to go on it, I haven't thought of it at all.

Just make sure to scorch it - remove all your friends, delete all of your photos and anything on your page that you can delete. That way if you inadvertently reactivate it, there's nothing there anyway.
>>
File: scream.png (286 KB, 698x351) Image search: [Google]
scream.png
286 KB, 698x351
>>77991095
>i was probably 23 because everyone was just being a huge faggot
They're still being faggots. It's impossible to say whats on your mind without being ridiculed to death.
>>
>>77990952
28 here. The only friends I have on facebook are people who I consider to be real friends, but I don't regularly text, email, or call.
>>
>>77990952
I'm 20 and haven't used facebook in 5 years
>>
>>77989436
There's like 3-5 report options that don't actually do anything. People feel like they have to report things they don't like, and will spam real reports if not given their silly "this offends me" option.

Literally all it does is remove it from your feed.
>>
>>77989436
Report them to fbi, not facebook.
>>
>>77993045
Florida gun shops reported the Orlando shooter. They did nothing.

This is fascism. The media and general leftist public are applauding someone attempting to kill a presidential candidate.
>>
>>77992085
A FUCKING WHITE FLAG

>>77992088
Nah, mine wasn't so much like that, I just couldn't stand most people, I spend most of my time shitposting on /pol/ or playing vidya like the degenerate manchild I am
>>
>>77993387
i like to do music stuff and everyone i knew was trying to turn me away from that and get me into being a normie like them

they literally told me it was weird i like to use synthesizers and play instruments

i just dont get it
>>
>>77993519
Huh!? That seems relatively normal to me, were all the people you knew Mormons or something?
>>
>>77990952
/thread, the only reason why I still use it is for some basic networking and maybe share the occasional video or track, but that's pretty much the extent of it.
>>
>>77993888
nice trips

the were degenerate club going people

i dont know why they chose to talk shit about me because of that but i thought it was weird as fuck

like they couldnt come up with something better
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.