[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's wrong with untied states?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: xyz 2.jpg (192 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
xyz 2.jpg
192 KB, 800x537
Over the past 40 years the fraction of mixed race black-white births has increased nearly nine-fold. This paper describes basic facts about the plight of mixed race individuals during their adolescence and early adulthood.
As one might expect, on a host of background and achievement characteristics, mixed race adolescents fall in between whites and blacks. When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.
We argue that these behavioral patterns are most consistent with the “marginal man” hypothesis, which we formalize as a two-sector Roy model. Mixed race adolescents—not having a natural peer group—need to engage in more risky behaviors to be accepted.

http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1162/REST_a_00252
>>
>>77989400
In my experience, mixed race people become insecure beta males, not thugs.
>>
>>77989655
It really some down to each individual's exact phenotype expressions combined with their cultural allegiance--usually determined by whether they grow up in a white or minority community.

Mixed people who look like their culturation will actually have an even higher pride and allegiance than their pure peers. Mixed people who are closer to the white end of the spectrum, and are able to "fit in" will be more racially aware than their pure white peers.

This happened in the black community too--the leadership of the civil rights movements was overwhelmingly mixed race, light skinned people, but who were obviously black, and count never be confused for whites (think Melissa Harris Perry). They were MUCH more racially aware and radical than their pure black peers.

Mixed people CAN be great allies for a cause one way or the other. The issue is that they are more often connected to their minority race due to the nature of recessive genes and the physical consequences of gene expression. Mixed people who "pass" as white though may very well be the ultra-hardcore cheerleaders of the white nationalist cause--moreso than the average normie white.
>>
>>77991298
>This happened in the black community too--the leadership of the civil rights movements was overwhelmingly mixed race, light skinned people, but who were obviously black, and count never be confused for whites (think Melissa Harris Perry). They were MUCH more racially aware and radical than their pure black peers.

It went so far that it's lead by white people now.
>>
>>77991563
''''''''''(((whites)))'''''''''''
>>
Girl in ops pic is very attractive tho. At least to me, like, highly highly attractive. Not sure what it is... instinct? Idk, but I wanna wife her, which isn't a feeling I often get.
>>
>>77991648
Why do you think slave masters banged the shit out of their quadroon and octaroons?
>>
>>77991734
Idk. Why?
>>
>>77991804
Because were thinking the same think you're thinking and literally owned that pussy. Imagine if you owned OP's pic, and could do what you wanted with her?
>>
>>77991648
She's a model from french west indies.
>>
>>77989400
We can try to tie them again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.