[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Vietnam War the ultimate blue pill? America had a kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Vietnam-War-Hub-A.jpg (71 KB, 334x192) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam-War-Hub-A.jpg
71 KB, 334x192
Was the Vietnam War the ultimate blue pill? America had a kill all commies mindset before it.
>>
>>77989223
No I think the biggest blue-pill was Iraq. Its literally the only reason why Obummer got in. And Syria will be the reason why the next Republican gets in, and....

Fuck
>>
The real ruse was that they all went to kill commies in Vietnam leaving all the commies who stayed home free to take over our entire country with their disgusting leftist hippie bullshit.
>>
SOME FOLKS ARE BORN
>>
>>77990042
MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG
>>
>>77990732
OOHHH THAT RED WHITE AND BLUE
>>
>>77989722
>The real ruse was that they all went to kill commies in Vietnam leaving all the commies who stayed home free to take over our entire country
I know a Vietnam vet who was furious and disillusioned that the CPUSA was still legal when he came back yet he was fighting communists over there.
>>
Vietnam was the ultimate redpill.
It taught us as leaders of the first world that guerilla warfare is literally unstoppable.
We refuse to learn this lesson and continue to attempt at any means to quell native population by force without any regard to culture or understanding between human fucking beings.
The more we treat the enemy as dogs is the longer they will steal our rations at night.
The more we abuse any people is the more their children will subvert us.
The more we ignore the obvious effect of slash and burn is the more the enemy will return our favor.
It is the mark of any people cornered; the loss of the Indian in America can be directly associated with the Indian culture and less associated with the mark of human advancement
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 191x263
Diem was South Vietnam's last, best hope at becoming anything resembling a sustainable polity

That's the true Vietnam redpill
>>
>>77995108
>It taught us as leaders of the first world that guerilla warfare is literally unstoppable.
It taught us that yellow people and arabic guerilla warfare are impossible to beat because yellow people don't fear death and arabs want 72 virgins
>>
File: 1446697113253.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2031) Image search: [Google]
1446697113253.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2031
>>77989722
One of the only redpills there is.
>>
thanks kissinger
>>
>>77995606
more like thanks Zbigniew Brzezinski
>>
File: 101st.jpg (117 KB, 736x607) Image search: [Google]
101st.jpg
117 KB, 736x607
Just as an aside, my father was in Vietnam. In the 101st 2nd/502nd I believe. Got there in late 65 and left when he was wounded in 1967. Going through some of his pictures, I saw one encaptioned "Operation Hawthorne."

I did some research on that and apparently they had a 10-1 kill ratio and 3 battalions took on an entire NVA regiment. Also the first case I can find of calling a Napalm strike on their own position. Carpenter's Crispy Critters.
>>
>>77995520
No. Germanic guerilla war weakened and eventually defeated the Roman empire.
Colonist guerilla warfare eventually defeated the British empire.
Chinese guerilla warfare eventually defeated imperialism.
I could continue but my brain hurts.
You upset me that you do not understand the fundamental principle of a foreign people enacting there will on a native people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.