[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Malta based? / General Malta Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Malta.svg.png (41 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Malta.svg.png
41 KB, 2000x1333
Anyone know anything about Malta? Met a Maltese man here in America and he was telling me they're like one of the only Christian influenced governments left in the world. He seemed pretty red pilled as well.

Apparently, they got the George Cross from England during WW2 for literally having their island completely bombed and ransacked by the Germans yet refused to surrender even though their island literally turned to complete rubble. I think it was Patton (or Eisenhower? forgot who he said) who also called the Maltese some of the most courageous people in the world.

Are they white? They are located in the Mediterranean right below Italy and next to Greece, however the Maltese are a lot more tan than the Italians.

What is /pol/'s thoughts on the Maltese?
>>
>>77987900

they had vikings and they stood up for civilization over and over, based as fuck
>>
>>77987992

Didn't know they were vikings, that's interesting. Where did they invade?
>>
>>77987900
>Hot as hell between March and October
> Very Catholic, that is true, but their Jesuits are your Jews
> work on Colored People Time, stores close from 12noon-3pm
>Lots of Churches everywhere, some cool architecture and the history of the siege is interesting.
>Not "next to Greece" closer to Tunisia. It's a 2 hour ferry to Sicily where you can meet more White niggers
>Beaches are mobbed after school closes. If you want to see what it looks like, see movie "Munich" which was all filmed there
> anything I missed? Girls ugly, men are short, niggers are moving in more and more.
>>
>>77987992
>they had vikings
WTF? No, they are a combo of ancient Phoenicians and were under Arab rule. They were liberated by Normans but you won't see any influence in the people.
>>
File: dog.png (1 MB, 857x721) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
1 MB, 857x721
>>77988256
Thanks for the input smart nigger anon. Are there any famous actors, celebrities, business men, politically or world known from Malta or from Maltese ethnicity?
>>
>>77987900
They only legalised divorce in like 2011 or something
>>77988256
Rare!
>>
>>77988551
More like uncommon.
>>
>>77988491
Not a nigger, any famous Maltese...none I can think of. You can see the other island, Gozo, if you want to sit through angelina Jolie's "by The Sea" (Gozo is a 15 min ferry ride from main island).

Other than their president, Muscat, I can't think of a single famous Maltese.
>>
>>77988681
There's the Maltese falcon
>>
They're basically Catholic Arabs.
>>
>>77988681
Is Gozo part of Malta/Maltese? Or are they separate... Gozozians...?
>>
>>77988551
>>77988602
I saw the flag on some other threads, so I'm gonna assume it's the same guy, being an uncommon flag
>>
from watching a documentary on Malta's role in WW2 , the island looks like a bit of a hell hole.

>basically no trees
>basically no grass
>the whole thing is just an arid rock with cliffs around most of the island

I can't believe it has supported a human settlement of that size for so long.
>>
>>77987900
Why did Malta add the SNES D-pad to the top left of the flag?
>>
>>77988839
They are part of Malta. Gozo is known for being full of faggots, people only go their on their holidays.feasts (which they have every other week).

Lots of weird shit where the different parishes celebrate their different saints and have processions. It's also expensive and full of Lymies and all other Euro tourists who don't want to get shot.

Bad timing if you want to go.
>>
I am ethnically maltese

hello
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 1280x640
>>77988979
Malta should rejoin the commonwealth and I can go there and find a catholic wife
>>
>>77989004
Is Malta the island a nice tourist destination if I want to travel to the Mediteriannan? I plan on seeing Italy soon and I'm wondering if I should stop in Malta.

What's their personality like? What kind of people are they compared to say Americans?
>>
>>77989042
Were your parents/grandparents born there? What are the Maltese like personality wise?
>>
>>77989942
grandparents

very catholic, hard working people

arabic looking
>>
>>77989983
Yeah the man I met came off as a hard worker, Do they make good businessmen you think?
>>
>>77990108
yes actually
>>
>>77989983
>>77990129

Arabic looking is what I assumed. Do people mistake you for being a sandnigger or a semi-white Italian?
>>
>>77990419
im only 50% most people cant tell cus they dont know what snow arabs look like
>>
>>77989808
>Is Malta the island a nice tourist destination
Depends on time of year. If you are very rich and have a private yacht, yes, it's fun. Is it fun on a cruise full of 300lb Americans? no.

Unless you are interested in the great siege or WW 2 or the ancient temples, not much to see.

What are people like? Slow. Lazy. Don't get in trouble with cops. clubs can refuse entrance at anyone they want (niggers).

There was a big story there where a German girl got arrested for dancing in a bikini during one of the procession, they take that seriously. Food is better than Italy.

If you just want nice beaches, probably better off around Bari. If you go, make it early Oct. Or March, or you literally won't be able to walk on a beach.
>>
>>77990519
What if you're a Canadian who gets hot and sweats uncontrollably at 20 degrees what's the best time of year to go?
>>
>>77990519

Hahaha they can choose who they let into their clubs? That's based as fuck.

Once again, thanks for the input rare sandnigger anon. I hope Trump makes the one exception and not ban you from entering our country.
>>
>>77990670
Oh forgot to mention, only the high end places believe in air-conditioning. Yes, even in summer in 42 degrees.

Also, the water is all desalinated from ocean so it costs an amazing amount, as does electricity.
>>
>>77990801
>rare sandnigger anon
I'm a French White Catholic, but thanks.
>>
>>77990818
It's the same here, nobody has AC besides malls and shops or if you could afford a fancy apartment built after 1970
>>
>>77990818

Why does it seem like the Maltese are so cheap that the average citizen can't even get AC? Is Malta broke/are the people there cucks financially?
>>
>>77991137
Because AC is gross it feels disgusting just open a window
>>
>>77987900
They speak Arabic
>>
>>77991242

Maltese is it's own language, no?
>>
>>77991137
It's bc it's the most densely packed nation in Europe, they have no water and few power plants because people rioted whenever they tried to put one near them.

Lived there for my job for 2 years, you would not believe cost of water and electric. It's almost surreal. They have no rivers and get almost no rain but for 3 or 4 times a year, when it will flood.
>>
>>77991337
Arab speakers can understand Maltese, but they can't understand Arabic. It's a mixture of mostly arabic and some Italian, with the Latin alphabet.

Even after 2 years, I could not say a word of Maltese.
>>
>>77991405
Is tap water not free there?
>>
>>77991405

Crazy. Goes to show you how natural resourced are crucial to the standard of living for countries.

What's their political outlook? Are they a red pilled nation or are they more of the SJW kind?
>>
>>77991337
yes, maltese is like 30% english the rest italian and some arabic I think.
>>
>>77777777
>>
>>77991608
You have a water meter and they bill you for water. The politics? Even they don't understand them.

right now they are doing well in the banking sector and they are densely packed, so are getting off somewhat easy with rapefugees, but you could still begin to see niggers around St. Paul's...2 years ago, probably worse now.

They should hang every priest in the nation, they are the ones trying their best to open the borders to more and more niggers.
>>
>>77992117
For fuck sake since WW2 the catholic are completely cucked
>>
>>77991765
not true

its basically arabic with english and italian influence

"Alla huwa l-akbar"

god is great
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.