[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so propagandized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
>Nazis are cannon-fodder
>Americans are spartans
>German Waffen SS soldiers are skin-heads
>Nazi killing Jew while passive americuck does nothing
Why all the propaganda?
>>
??????
>>
>>77986023
Jews
>>
>Spielberg

Why even bother asking
>>
>>77986023
((Spielberg))

There is your answer
>>
>>77986023
The weird thing is that BoB is far less propagandized. French and Germans are much more sympathetic in Band of Brothers and Americans are more often incompetent. Is more of a history and character study than a rallying film for muh freedom. I love my country but some films are obnoxiously written to make Germans look like monsters.
>>
Nazi killing jew endd up getting killed by a kraut with a sweet knife. He is ckearly over powered too.

The wimpy american was a young interpreter...not a legit war hardened vet.

There were no skinheads that you are speaking of.

This movie was actually pretty accurate as far as war scenes and equipment.
>>
>>77986400
agreed
>>
>>77986519
The waffen SS soldiers were shaven bold
>>
>>77986519
>American squad holding off an entire Panzer regiment with Waffen SS troops

>Accurate in any way whatsoever
>>
>>77986679
Exciting scene though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkylNL6Oq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU_NZIGMTA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o2nq_2WBRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL4VM1aOr7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGOuEyl1snM
>>
>>77986338
But what motivated him? it's not an overtly jewish film (minus mellish)
>>
>>77987012
Shilling for the anti German/nationalist idea
>>
File: Ud9mR6.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Ud9mR6.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Some really bad acting in parts of the film that ruined the attachment to reality, pic related
>>
>>77986023
>germans during amphibious assault
incredibly op, americans literally running through rain
>germans for the rest of the movie
dies
>>
>>77986679
It was 2 squads, and they pretty much all died.

But yeah, it's pretty farfetched. Not as much as the ending of Fury though.
>>
File: Imgur-2706fe.png (211 KB, 500x802) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-2706fe.png
211 KB, 500x802
please ask before saving this is OC
>>
>>77986338
deeper plz
>>
>>77986400
I tried to like Band Of Brothers and Pacific, I really did. Just too many cherry picked battles and germans portrayed as literally stumbling clowns.
>>
>>77990284
Ha! Niggers come up with the best meem. My favourite thus far is AIDS
>>
>>77990284
That's not oc.
>>
File: lettuce.jpg (68 KB, 597x692) Image search: [Google]
lettuce.jpg
68 KB, 597x692
>>77997865
>>
>>77986519
>This movie was actually pretty accurate as far as war scenes and equipment.
Yeah that Tiger was just soviet made.
>>
Steven Spielberg.

((( )))
>>
It was an american movie. So of course it's gonna be america shifted.
>>
>>77986023

it's like you didnt even watch..... there was a decent attempt to humanize the regular german grunts
>>
>>77997947
that body is fucking disgusting.
Skin color- 0/10
Fat distribution- 0/10
Prognathism- 0/10
>>
>>77989240
what am i missing? i remember that part, the germans are using a 20mm autocannon to kill the americans who were on the german tank
>>
>>77998298
Yeah it even makes Americans look bad in spots.

> LOOK, I WASHED FOR SUPPER
>>
>>77998392
Yeah man but she's handy in the kitchen, she knows how to make lettuce
>>
File: 1457426981290.png (124 KB, 401x540) Image search: [Google]
1457426981290.png
124 KB, 401x540
Look who produced the movie.
>>
>>77986317
This!

At least it's not just us who are seeing this. It goes without saying, ((Spielberg)) got a nice price for his anti-German propaganda piece from German officials and praised us (for how cucked we are).
>>
File: hitlerdew.jpg (75 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
hitlerdew.jpg
75 KB, 680x907
>>77986023
I agree that there was a couple of jewey parts in there.

For example, the jew yells at some germans "my rabbi circumcised ur prick" or some shit. Then the jew told every German pow walking by juden while showing the shekel cross. They portray jews as bad asses in movies
>>
Movie is okay, has my favorite death scene in it

After watching BoB, though, nothing can top that

Tried to watch The Pacific, but sadly couldn't get into it
>>
>>77990228
>Farfetched
Yeah, except at the Battle of Raseiniai, 1941, a single KV tank stopped an entire German Kampfgruppe.

Also, I can't recall the exact details, but I believe I read this in 'The Trail of the Fox'. It's biography about Erwin Rommel that was extensively researched and a gripping narrative.The Germans came across some British defenses and were ordered to clear them out in North Africa. Every German unit sent in to sweep and clear the defenses was killed. The Germans called in several airstrikes and repeated their assault once more, but even more German infantry were killed. Rommel came to see what the hold up was and after hearing about the repeated failed attempts, he ordered them to move on to the next objective. The defenses were defended by a single Australian if I'm not mistaken. Straight up home alone shit. There are many battles were a small group or a single soldier held off an enemy in much greater in numbers.
>>
>>77986679
For one, they were not up to full strength. This is after the Normandy landings. All German units in Normandy were harassed by allied air cover which ultimately defeated the German regiment in Ramelle. I know the variety of vehicles was used because that is all they could get for the movie, the Tiger tank wasn't even really a Tiger tank, it was a soviet tank made up to look like a WWII German tank. Look at the treads. If you look at the other way, you would see that this was not your average full strength panzer regiment, their division even before the battle of France even started was never at full strength because of supply shortages because the war and the newly formed panzer brigades. Hitler used panzer brigades of poorly trained tank crews who were were trained on the PZII, PZIII and PZIV and were suddenly issued Tiger II's and Panthers, vehicles that were far advanced from their previous ones. The Germans in this WaffenSS unit were not looking for a fight that day, maybe previously, but they were battered to fuck and back and looking at what they brought, they probably lost 70% of their strength days before due to the air attacks. I'm even surprised they had a Tiger, not many Tigers were there. The American squads really only delayed them until reinforcements arrived. They would not have won if the air support hadn't shown up when it did. Also, you have to realize, it was an ambush and the Germans had no idea how many of them there were, so they went at it using their conventional tactics. Tactics that the Americans were well informed of as of 1944 and prepared for, that's how their kill zones were so lethal. They had learned them in training and faced them in North Africa and Italy. These were not novice American soldiers, they had experienced combat before elsewhere and in France before the battle of Ramelle. Neither of these squads were your average GIs. It was 2nd Rangers and 101st Airborne. Both of these units were highly trained and decorated.
>>
>>77986866
His movies may be kike propaganda but he definitely has talent making them.

Saving Private Ryan is a really good movie and a really bad history lesson if the intent is for you to believe any of it is remotely true.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.