[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI: WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE MUSLIMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
https://www.kikebook.com/WesternJournalism/videos/10154442651813984/

HOLY SHIT /pol/ IF YOU'RE GONNA OPEN A FACEBOOK LINK ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, TODAY IS THE DAY

THE FBI IS FORBIDDEN FROM INVESTIGATING ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MUSLIMS DUE TO POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
THE ORLANDO SHOOTING COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED BUT THE WHITE HOUSE WOULDN'T LET THE FBI INVESTIGATE HIM

I THINK I CAN DAMN WELL SAY ITS HAPPENING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

WELCOME TO THE DYSTOPIA HOW MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER

WHY AM I SHOUTING
>>
>>77985461
You mean how they already do the same with jews?
>>
>>77985574
That's not true
Take off your tin foil. The Jews are just rich. There's no conspiracy. That's satire. Don't fall for /pol/'s memes. THIS is real.

inb4: JIDF
inb4: shill
>>
The San Bernadino Terrorists could have been stopped if they simply looked at the wife's facebook. Yet govenrment agents are not allowed at the publicly available social media of people applying for visas. While at the same time the government wants to spy on american citizens all the time with no warrant.
>>
>>77985725
While I agree with you to a point you can't tell me that western Jews aren't a bunch of weak liberal cucks. Israelis are pretty based by the American jew is untrustworthy.
>>
>>77985772
Yeah what the shit is this
How about the White House do the OPPOSITE
>>
The result of having a Muslim as POTUS
>>
>>77985903
That's what they want you to think
Only the truly redpilled /pol/ knows this
>>
>>77985461
RIP our FBI bros jobs who monitor this board. Press 'f' to pay respects.

f
>>
>>77986135
f
>>
>>77985725

>The Jews are just rich. There's no conspiracy.

Heres your (you) step your bait game up..
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 565x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 565x796
>>77986228
You can keep your (you) considering you're a cucknadian
>>
>>77985725
>That's not true
Yes it is. AIPAC is rife with spies and even when they're convicted in a court of law simply because the evidence is too great to ignore the government does nothing to discourage Israel from continuing espionage in the US. Also Mosad freely operates front businesses all over the US that despite being known to the general public as fronts are allowed to continue conducting espionage activities.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.