[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my leafbro? In near future Canada, would you choose to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Canada 2030.png (430 KB, 1390x1346) Image search: [Google]
Canada 2030.png
430 KB, 1390x1346
So my leafbro? In near future Canada, would you choose to live in Chinese Autonomous Region of Columbia ruled by viceroy from the Mainland or Sultanate of Canada ruled by Justin ibn Pierre ibn Trudeau al-Canadi?
>>
>>77984982
Ever see Man in High Castle?
Imagine it's divided like that but the prairies are the no mans land but this time habitable.
>>
>>77985843
Don't the prairies have shale oils? Or is that just Alberta? Idk either side will lead those places blank if there are oils
>>
chinese for sure
>>
>>77986011
Alberta and Saskatchewan are all oil and farmland. The entirety of the prairies is productive.
>>
>>77984982
Nova Scotia and Newfoundland will remain as the last bastion of white Canadians, still too drunk and powerless to stop the Caliphate.
>>
>>77984982
>Territories
>Northern Prarries
Chinks don't stand a chance against the red man. Quebec and Northern Ontario aren't going to lose a fight to the sandniggers either.
>>
>>77984982
Former hongcouverite here, as much as I loath the filthy can't-speeku-da-engrishu chink, and Chinatown in Richmond at least the filthy animals don't spontaneously blow up. When the housing bubble eventually pop a lot of the chinks will leave, so there may still be hope for Vancouver.
>>
I don't see the Chinese going that far east let alone away from coastal BC.
>>
>>77989697
Changs are everywhere in Toronto and Edmonton.
>>
>>77989999
>Edmonton
Mostly Vietkong, slinging meth on 128.
>>
File: 1457573663784.jpg (122 KB, 328x1034) Image search: [Google]
1457573663784.jpg
122 KB, 328x1034
trudeau akbar
>>
>>77984982

>implying Quebec will not be free
>>
The Chinese will take over and uncuck Canada from Muslims. But whites will be a tiny minority and only present in eastern Canada. Quebec could survive, but they would be at the economic mercy of Chinese Canada.
>>
>>77990436
Us whites will end up being the Chinese Railroad Workers in the new game of Cowboys (Chinese) and Indians (Muslims).
>>
>>77984982
Marxism Leninism Maoism is the way for Canada.
>>
>>77984982
Why is all of maritimes Islamic?
I haven't seen a single Muslim in a year, and that was because I havent been to the city in a year. I'm far away from Jihad. I doubt Muslims are interested in going on jags and eating lobsters.
>>
>>77984982
>Quebec
>Not independent
>Arctic territories
>Not independent
hashtagtriggered
>>
File: GloriousAndFree.jpg (332 KB, 2048x1728) Image search: [Google]
GloriousAndFree.jpg
332 KB, 2048x1728
Fixed the map for you senpai
>>
File: Canada2116.png (336 KB, 2099x1845) Image search: [Google]
Canada2116.png
336 KB, 2099x1845
Better?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.