[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sees lighthearted meme on Normiebook >Laughs >Slowly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Sees lighthearted meme on Normiebook
>Laughs
>Slowly realizes this really isn't a joke
>This is the future of Europe

Is there any point in even trying anymore, or has everything gone past the point of no return?
>>
File: 1465015509049.png (595 KB, 914x784) Image search: [Google]
1465015509049.png
595 KB, 914x784
>>77984281
We are all in for a ride
>>
People are waking up more than you realize. Go to Google right now and click that "world refugee day" link at the bottom, then look at the likes vs. dislikes on the video. It's amazing.
>>
>>77984281
>Brock
>black
He's just one of those dark skinned japs from places like Okinawa or SEA
>>
>too bad not a single one of them got their mother's eyes

That just means Brock's dad isn't a cuck.
>>
>>77984697
This, Takeshi is just darker skinned. Japs tan pretty dark sometimes. I always figured they were the kind of guys to be doing outdoor work because they were Rock-type trainers or something.
>>
>>77984281
she abandoned her children after the husband left.
>>
>>77984791
Bulbapedia says she may be a step-mom
>>
>>77986662
So she is a female cuck like Hillary then?
>>
>>77986824
Never mind just read the article, his dad is a full blown cuck.
>>
>>77987034
Wait nope that theory sounds fucking retarded since Brock is the eldest and looks like a clone of his dad. The other kids do too.
I shouldn't expect much from Pokemon writers.
>>
>>77984281
>Europe

When will this meme end?
>>
what the fuck are you even babbling about.

if this is anyone's future it's the usa.
>>
>>77984908
This is actually it. Japanese stereotypes about day laborers involve squinty eyes and tanned skin from the sun.
They have similar stereotypes with construction workers except that construction workers have big bulbous noses.
>>
>>77984281
>white woman fucked by an indonesian
I always knew pokemon was set in a futuristic Australia
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.