[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoT - I'm noticing a trend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: thff.jpg (6 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
thff.jpg
6 KB, 304x171
Snow and his crew can't handle a battle, get their asses kicked.
Woman has to step in and kick ass.

Theon can't rule Iron Islands, not fit to rule. His uncle is a real shitheel.

Men can't handle Mareen while Danaerys is away.
Woman has to come back and kick ass.

Does that about sum it up?
>>
File: high sparrow of kings landing.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
high sparrow of kings landing.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>>/tv/
>>
i don't watch that garbage, but if what you said is true, now you know why nerds, betas, nu-males and other dysgenic, low-t filth love this show.

"mommy! protect me!"
>>
yea the new season has crossed a line. i could tolerate le stronk womyn arya and danearys but now it's 100% tumblr.
>>
Show Euron is such a disappointment since the book version is final boss tier.
>>
File: Wun_wun_origin__.jpg (112 KB, 1529x571) Image search: [Google]
Wun_wun_origin__.jpg
112 KB, 1529x571
>>
White woman marching into a land called WESTeros with an army of niggers and shitskins.
>>
>>77983426
Yuh.

Game of Thrones (the show) wasn't the first either.

Tons of shows and movies do this-to the point that it's one of the most common tropes.

The show was garbage last season, and this is just wet cat-shit
>>
>>77983426

Enjoy your medieval soap opera. I stopped watching last season. Same shit over and over.
>>
Typical hollyjew switch and bait, TV series or movie franchise starts off with strong white male characters to bait in the audience they want to brainwash, then in the followup season they introduce 'diverse' casts and Mary Sues.

The 300 sequel is a prime example for this, but really, the examples for this are legion. Hollyjew bait and switch.
>>
ITT: Fictional characters doing fictional things! All is lost!

You guys sound like literal Tumblr SJWs, except on the other side. Stop.
>>
File: 1466418196468.jpg (249 KB, 1024x330) Image search: [Google]
1466418196468.jpg
249 KB, 1024x330
>>77984429
>>
>>77983900
if you think arya is is le stronk womyn you're a fucking retarded, she has just gotten the shit beat out of her all season
>>
>>77983426
You're wrong about Sansa she is being a manipulative bitch letting the wildling army get cut down so she can take Winterfell for herself
Danaerys has dragons...
Theon can't produce an heir...
>>
Game of Goys has jumped the shark. Also, that red-headed cunt is over 18 now. Why hasn't she shown her tits yet?

Why didn't they show her getting fucked in the brownspot? The entire thing now le strong womenz.
>>
I honestly don't know how they manage making one episode somehow have worse ideas than the last
>>
File: tumblr_mn09reNQek1qzg2sjo2_250.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn09reNQek1qzg2sjo2_250.gif
1 MB, 245x245
And the dickless Unsullied, dickless Reek, stupid oaf Hodor, fat dumb bumbling sweaty coward cunt with Crasters daughter.

It will be a fight between Dany and Sansa in the end, but they will come together to all fight the jews
>>
>>77984866
She hasn't given up and overcomes each challenge. Strong does not have to mean you easily bound over every hurdle in your path.
>>
>>77983426

Stop watching gay normie shows
>>
>>77983426
Pretty much this. The jews are trying to squeeze every last shekel out of the sjw's before they turn 40 and realize that their entire lives have been ruined by kikes.
>>
>>77985013
Pretty sure Dany's becoming a villain, considering what they changed from the book
>>
>>77983426

>lol arent fathers shit?
>fathers suck and are the cause of all problems
>fathers should really be gassed amirite ladies?

>on fathers day

bravo HBO
>>
>>77985013
>fight
When dany and sansa kill jon and every capable man on the show its just gonna be the nights king figuratively and literally fucking the world. Makes new white walkers by fucking dumb bitches with more power than theyre meant to have.
>>
>>77983900
Legit this whole season feels so different like they're pandering to the female audience hard. I noticed more on just how john snow and the other "good guys" get saved by all these miracles now whereas in the first season anyone could die, and they did.

OP makes a lot of sense though. Literally tumblr now
>>
>>77983426
waiting for the other shoe to drop... still waiting.
im thinking yara will get raped and murdered soon
>>
File: lel.png (656 KB, 1988x1034) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
656 KB, 1988x1034
>>77983426
freshly made OC, just for you OP
>>
>>77985141
Aye i think so too now.

In the book there was Griff was it?, if you remember, the Targarian boy who didnt get kiled by the Mouantin but was swopped at last min, but was kept secret by Varis.

In the book he was on his way to marry Dany, but no sigh of him in the series.

do you know why?

>its John Snow.

Sorry faggots for the spolier.
>>
>>77983426
This is why I don't bother with things that lose their creative core. Other people can't mimic another persons creative finesse accurately most of the time.

Now that they have an empty slate to work with they're doing as they please.
>>
File: three_c_one.jpg (46 KB, 373x338) Image search: [Google]
three_c_one.jpg
46 KB, 373x338
>>77985416
Shut it down
>>
>>77985406
They had to follow the book to an extent, killing certain key characters but as they got closer and closer to catching up they started doing more stupid shit, and now that they're out of the books grasp they're going full retard

I almost want Jon to stay dead in the book just so we get something suprising
>>
>>77983426

Sansa didn't do anything. It was her cousin's army that saved Jon Snow. This episode just showed how deceiving woman can be.

Sansa tricked her brother into thinking his army was the only choice he had. She was willing to sacrifice him and his army to take out a weaken Bolton army. She's a slimy bitch.
>>
>>77985416
>Son of former head of Goldman fucking Sachs
What the FUCK. I just saw that. How did I miss this coincidence?
>>
File: 1464759259325.png (193 KB, 1015x657) Image search: [Google]
1464759259325.png
193 KB, 1015x657
>>77985416
>>
>>77985633
It was Little finger who came to the rescue with the little lord Robin of the Irie, she took up his offer becuase she knew she could not win v Bolton, or did little finger come on his won without Sansa asking?

hmm

blackish didnt turn up did he the cunt?
>>
>>77983426
>Theon not fit to rule because he doesn't have a dick and can't sire an heir
>Theon's lesbian sister is an appropriate replacement
>>
what happened to that other goy who had a pretty big role a few seasons ago who was...the first king's only real son?

did the Jews write him out or did he die and I missed it? I thought when he said to snuggle tooth "you won't be my sister you'll be my lady" they were going to marry them?

I'm ashamed that TV is this bad I watch this now. also, I'm sure the writers and producers just love the redheaded 18 year old telling them they should make her a dyke.

Writers love having 18 year old girls there for their tits telling them how to do their jobs.
>>
>>77985966
R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T
>>
>>77985633
this
to Sansa Jon is a fucking disposable shitskin, to Jon Sansa is family

All Sansa wants is to get inside the fucking castle, close walls, and never have to fuck an Dwarf again
>>
File: 1437451464557.jpg (19 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
1437451464557.jpg
19 KB, 262x236
>>77983426
Only a moron would look at the Sansa situation like that.
She didn't just come across Littlefinger and his entire mobilized army while the battle was going on, she must have known about it in advance, and decided not to tell Jon about it the night before while they were planning the battle.
She willingly let her brother, and everyone who pledged to fight for the two of them, walk into a deathtrap with no knowledge of reinforcements.

Also, the Masters KNEW Daenarys had dragons the whole time, never constructed any sort of weapon to counter them, and acted surprised when Daenarys brought out the dragons. On top of that, the retarded bitch believes Yara immediately that the stronger Ironborn fleet wants to trick her, with no thought on Theon and Yara possibly tricking her.
>>
>>77983426
Why would anyone watch this show?
It is literally a disease by now.
>>
File: 1465001697041.png (126 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1465001697041.png
126 KB, 344x337
>Sansa is using CIA's men while getting overtly played
>Yara stole ships
>Daneyrs has Dragons that do everything for her

So if I get the messaging correctly, is that women can only do shit when they are getting played, using somebody elses resources, stealing, or endowed by divine intervention(dragons)

Seems pretty anti-feminist to me.
>>
>>77985411
No, Yara is going to be Dany's queen the show isbset up for a lesbian couple to rule and cuck men, more so WHITE MEN, why do you think her army is niggers and shitskins, Dany is Merkel and Yara is Hillary the world is fucked
>>
>GoT

www.reddit.com

go home
>>
>>77986309
lol, fucking tumblr
how are two lesbians gonna produce a heir?
>>
>>77984739

White men vs women.jpg
>>
File: gameofshills.jpg (168 KB, 1536x960) Image search: [Google]
gameofshills.jpg
168 KB, 1536x960
>>77983426

Typical subversive meme.
>>
>>77983426

Anybody who doesn't see the masquerading feminist agenda is fooling themselves.
>>
File: CIA2.jpg (44 KB, 561x798) Image search: [Google]
CIA2.jpg
44 KB, 561x798
>>77983426

Sansa's basically insane. She let Jon charge into a battle where he was hopelessly outnumbered instead of just saying "wait half an hour, CIA is bringing the hired guns"
>>
>>77986303

>implying feminists don't applaud these things as successes

Have you EVER met a feminists that wasn't afflicted by cognitive dissonance and hypocritical to the point of sickness?

It's encouraging women to screw shit up. Again. At the expense of men.
>>
>>77986379
Adopt a baby sandnigger senpai how else ya think? Or they will change the laws saying an heir does not have to be blood born
>>
>>77985966
Good point, we dont know, he was the apprentice armour maker who knew Arya?

yeah hes been written out.

also RARE

how is life?
>>
>>77983426
>Snow and his crew can't handle a battle, get their asses kicked.
>Woman has to step in and kick ass.

More like Jon Snow not being able to raise an army that can compare to Boltons while at the same time having to attack or lose it forever.

Sansa didn't step in, CIA did, remember he's playing the Game of Thrones.

>Theon can't rule Iron Islands, not fit to rule. His uncle is a real shitheel.

Because he's fucked up, in the books he's completely broken.

>Mereen blabla

She's the one true heir, the only Targaryen alive (according to the show) and she has her dragons. She's the mother of dragons, dragons is what gives her power. Her advisors (I may add, both men and women) hold no power compared to Daenerys.
>>
>>77984429
Thank you very much for ruining the show for me with this comment. I will never be able to enjoy it again after this.
>>
>>77986430
The thing is, if people are noticing it, doesn't that render what they're supposedly trying to do, ineffective?

I'm not saying they're not doing it, but I'm trying to get to the reasons behind it. Do they actually think this makes everything better?

Like how sjws think the games industry would improve with diversity. How? In what way? Can you produce results? Why has this shit never been tested?
>>
>>77986688
>She's the only true heir.
Is this a joke?
>>
>muh show

Read the fucking books you iliterate retards. They are simply amazing

So when will the book come out?
>>
>>77983426
> woman steps in
By begging a man to do the work for her. Sounds right
>>
>>77986688
>She's the one true heir, the only Targaryen alive (according to the show) and she has her dragons. She's the mother of dragons, dragons is what gives her power. Her advisors (I may add, both men and women) hold no power compared to Daenerys.

Hey, I liked Daenerys from the beginning. And I actually have no problem with her being a strong woman.

It's just that it now seems like basically every plot in the show is about strong women. At least they finally stopped with that Sand Snakes shit.
>>
>>>/tv/

report and sage
>>
>>77983426
You are also forgetting Vipers from the East.
>>
>>77986530
I dont think she knew when CIA would come. That's why she was so mad at Jon for not waiting before going to Winterfel.
>>
>>77986881

>George RR Martin

As bad as D&D desu
>>
>>77985241

>Those white men left the world worse than they found it
>Us girls will bring in hordes of brown barbarians and make the world a better place

At least propaganda a few years ago was a little more subtle. Now it's like they don't even care anymore
>>
>>77983426
I don't care if everyone nuke down Romenia. We'll get rid of.. idk... 3 internet users?
>>
>>77986927
Why is it not ok to discuss the political implications of the media here? We're not talking about the show, we're talking about how its writing is being tailored to SJWs
>>
>>77987024
The books are god tier. No hint at feminism or any of that shit.
>>
>>77983426
That's also why it's "fantasy"

>Sansa never told Jon about the Tullies and let basically the whole army die for nothing. If she'd just told them about the army she could've saves Rickon and Jon (who would've realistically died) and every other breh who died that day. Plus, a lot of Bolton soldiers would've defected. But she's either fucking stupid or a vile cunt.

>Yara/Dany
Literally no one ever got independence for their country for an almost omnipotent ruler just for saying: "hey I got a vagina, you got a vagina, let's make a deal :^)". Just shows how unfit Dany is for doing anything other than getting carried by her dragons and being an angry cunt

Sand sneks brought their own empire to ruins because grrll power xDDD

etc.
etc.
>>
File: 1448860797931.png (166 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1448860797931.png
166 KB, 540x540
>>77987047
think you might be reading into it
>>
>>77985847
Blackfish died last episode you crooked tooth retard.
>>
>>77983426
>>77983426
>>>/tv/
>>
>OUR FATHERS LEFT THE WORLD WORSE THAN IT WAS
>WE WILL MAKE IT BETTER
>Father's Day 2016
>>
File: jon snow laugh.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
jon snow laugh.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>77983426
You're not the only one who's noticed it. It was especially bad this last episode when Dany and Theon's butch sister were chatting about being STRONG INDEPENT WOMYN DON'T NEED NO MAN! WOMEN CAN RULE TOO! TIME FOR A CHANGE, #READYFORHILLARY

And the reason is actually pretty simple. GRRM's writing essentially goes up to the end of last season. This season is now officially "beyond" where the books are, and the writers are allowed to write what they want instead of needing to stick fairly closely to the books.

So now you have some SJW kikes that have been handed the reigns and are not held back by GRRM. That has its ups and downs, but one of the biggest downsides is that far more SJW bullshit gets to be inserted into the show
>>
>>77983426
Barbarian show was pretty badass tonight. Briton lady gets beat up and has her daughters raped by foreigners. She calls them leeches and calls for Brexit from empire. Proceeds to burn London.
>>
>>77987175
That's basically what Yara and Dany said in the last episode.
>>
>>77983765
right answer.
>>
>>77986669
life is miserable enough to be on this site on longest day of year.
That was him, the armor-maker. Is he just gone now? Also, the show is literally run by 2 Jews.
Why does every Tv show.Movie have to be run by Jews in this world?
>>
>>77987280
Yeah, it's getting bad. I got pissed about last season where they retconned Jaime's character development to go grovel at Cersei's heels.
>>
>>77987131
when women are portrayed as competent in the books, it's against all odds and they have to work hard to get there. In the show Dany is handed everything she gets (she never gets her own hands dirty once, except to kill her husband); literally her dragons are gifts, her followers are because of her dragons and bullshit fire immunity. She has no qualities of a leader beyond taking advantage of slaves who will follow whoever frees them.

Yara is just shown to have loyal followers.... But we're never shown why. Cersei is honestly the best woman in the show (and Queen of Thorns) because she has fucking consequences for her wrong actions and has to really freaking try.
>>
>yfw GoT was just a grand political scheme for hillary clinton's campaign
>>
>>77986695
Oh come on, l thought you would love how much cultural enrichment westeros is gonna get
>>
>>77983426
no one here watches that jew mind control garbage you faggot.
>>
>>77986695

(((David Benioff)))

(((D. B. Weiss)))

No thank you guys. For everything. Its just been so fucking great.
>>
>>77987291
>Barbarian show
that sounds like Queen Boudica, who was actually a real Celtic Queen who fought the Romans.

Is that name of show?
>>
>>77987351
>Why does every Tv show.Movie have to be run by Jews in this world?
Nepotism.
>>
File: topmayme.jpg (38 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
topmayme.jpg
38 KB, 599x392
>>77984733
>You guys sound like literal Tumblr SJWs, except on the other side. Stop.
Maybe you should go back there.
>>
>>77983426
little finger stepped in . sansa didnt do anything. nice try though. also george r.r.martin is on record as having said dany wont take westeros. she wasted to much time trying to rule nowheres vil and play with sons of the harpy

since only 1 event is time sensitive as having to happen and affects the entire continent she loses due to the long night during winter probably

its like you learned nothing from rob and the others .
>>
>>77987496
Now this is what l call RARE
>>
>>77983426
Let's see...D&D are jews. They've been jewing everything they touch. Ruined the Iliad before, almost ruined Deadpool, and are jewing up asoiaf. Gee I wonder what is going on
>>
You guys are retarded
>>
File: gameofmaga.jpg (191 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
gameofmaga.jpg
191 KB, 1280x718
MAKE WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>77983426
Pretty much nail on the head. It's quite sad really, not for men but for women. They need an entire culture shift to think they're worthy to rule when men have built Empires from the ground up. Whether by leading armies or cooking the clay, brick by brick. Only a nu-male beta would have an issue with it.

Maybe women will finally see themselves equal to men, so the whole feminist meme won't be required anymore.
>>
>>77987291
I just finished watching it.
>>
>>77987280

D&D actually did okay when they had full creative control in the first and second seasons, not a lot of SJW shit, and even their alterations from the books were fairly good. I think the show had just gotten really popular by Season 3 and the HBO Jews pressured the writer Jews to inject this shit
>>
>>77987496
Barbarians Rising on History channel she was pretty based and yeah that was Boudica
>>
File: tinfoilmain615.jpg (56 KB, 615x330) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilmain615.jpg
56 KB, 615x330
>>77987424
>listen to me
>>
>>77983900
Wasn't Katelyn a stronk womyn too?
>>
>>77984733
>Hurrr the videogame/movie/tvshow is real guys! Stop complaining!
>btw did you know that things with scripts and actors aren't real

Yeah, thanks buddy.
>>
>>77986688
what about r+l=j huh?
>>
>>77987401
They're not even subtle about it though. Even normies can see through this bullshit.

I mean, it'd be one thing to have a single character (ie, dany) play up the feminist propaganda bullshit. But instead, they've literally turned every plot line this season into being dedicated around a female being the primary ruler/leader/fighter/whatever
>>
>>77987646
kek i saw this coming.
>>
>>77984905
>she is being a manipulative bitch

He manipulation is an extension of Littlefinger's control. She is still his puppet even if she doesn't know,
>>
File: George_Zimmerman_by_Peter_Duke.jpg (155 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
George_Zimmerman_by_Peter_Duke.jpg
155 KB, 960x1200
>>77984923

Contract with Disney due to X-men, she cant do nude scenes. Quite literally the Jews did this.
>>
>>77987705
>D&D actually did okay when they had full creative control in the first and second seasons,

They still had to stick to the overall plot of the books. But now that they're beyond the books and have diverged tot he point of "alternative timeline" stuff, they're much more unbound. This allows them to play up the female empowerment, whereas GRRM's writing consistently had female characters shit the bed when they tried to do something on their own.
>>
>>77983426
It's a popular modern show, of course they're going to use it to push an agenda.

The elite are on a whole different playing field, we're "competing" against unlimited money and resources.
>>
>>77987496
When i played victoria 2 i made your island be populated by hundreds of thousands of french.

>>77986165
>On top of that, the retarded bitch believes Yara immediately that the stronger Ironborn fleet wants to trick her, with no thought on Theon and Yara possibly tricking her.

It's the show. In the books it won't be that way. The show is made to teenagers, so it must appeal to simple emotions and easy plots.
>>
>>77983426
it's pretty noticeable throughout the entire season.

Euron was turned into "women stink and can't do anything, i got a big cock, i'm the villain see?". Every Daenerys scene is a revenge against a man questioning her authority or being too foward sexually etc.

Every good man is some eunuch or beta nice guy (the scene this episode where the black guy kills the men who stand tall because they're nobility says it all - he ends up alive because he's at the stature of Tyrion).

I mean, I don't know how you have to spell it out. Almost every scene in every episode is this shit. You're waching a show about a little girl super assassin.
>>
>>77987413
Brienne, danny, cersi, catelyn and sansa are not competent in the slightest and keep fucking up. I suspect too that Arya is also fucking up hard as well, given revenge stories in this series always ends in tragedy
>>
Am I the only one that noticed the sex scenes have been cut down dramatically in this season? First two seasons they literally invented a word for it, I think it was called sexposition or something, where they would have deep ass conversations while before/during/after fucking a woman, or in a brothel.

I haven't seen a titty this season since Lesbian pirate's encounter with the tavern wench
>>
File: 1436716471451.jpg (112 KB, 640x589) Image search: [Google]
1436716471451.jpg
112 KB, 640x589
Top kek at all these sweet summer children who thinks ASOIAF has a happy ending for anyone.
>>
>>77987961
>we're "competing" against unlimited money and resources.

memes are the most powerful resource known to man.
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>77983426

you forgot to mention that both danny and sansa had to whore themselves out to get shit done and that Theon is so beyond fucked that even he can see that his sister is more fit to rule.

If you looked to history, the few female rulers that ruled in the past usually fucked their way into power and some of them actually did quite a good job at ruling after their husband/fathers recklessly got themselves killed.

So rather than think there's some agenda in this show, I think the current situation in the show is quite believable.
>>
>>77984905
>Theon Can't Produce an Heir
Neither can Dany, but she is still stronk queen
>>
>>77986695
Wasn't that clear during the bit where Snow brings in the wild people across the wall and the show treats the loyal guards who are outnumbered and killed as villains?

They even showed a little boy being killed as a good thing (when he hated them for killing his family)
>>
>>77986914
>implying sneks won't attack King's landing suddenly
>>
I was hoping that Jon would go full Azor Ahai against Ramsays army
I guess we wont see him become Neo until next season when he plunges Longclaw into Daenerys' heart and it comes out as Lightbringer
>>
>>77988212
Daenarys has fucking dragons. She is well above everyone
>>
It makes sense for a big fat fuck like grrm to be into that
>>
>>77986914
The Sand Snakes shit was hilarious. Tried to be badass and attack 2 people barely old enough to fuck, ended up flopping about like retards while getting rekt by a cripple. Pussied out and used poison to kill a defenseless girl and stabbed Trystane in the back while he was under the impression he was fighting someone else.

Underhanded tactics do not make one a badass. Same reason I had issues with people thinking Arya was a badass. Literally every one of her kills until the waif was her essentially suckerpunching her opponents before they even knew they were in a fight. I was glad when she actually earned a kill against the waif.
>>
>>77988169
>I think the current situation in the show is quite believable

Yeah, considering the circumstances, it isn't terribly forced.

I'm more annoyed by the forced lesbiany way Yara is acting in the last few episodes.
>>
>>77985241
Yeah but their fathers genuinely were pretty bad people even by medieval standards
>>
>>77983426
They better bring up how big of a CUNT sansa is for telling the knights of the vale to fuck off then at the last second

>lol jk XD OMG so many people ded.

Jon snow better bitch her out for it but he isn't because he is fucking retarded evidenced by the dumbest actions in battle known to man.
>>
>>77983426
Sansa didn't kick ass, CIA did.
>>
>>77988332
She fucks whatever and drinks abortion tea. She likes the D in books
>>
>>77985751
>Jesus was white
When will this meme die?
>>
God damn Jon Snow is an absolutely shit tier general and we are truly fucked if he ends up in charge against the ice zombies. Davos laid out a beautiful plan that was based on the Battle of Cannae, but then they had it happened to them instead. Thousands of men are dead because of his incompetence.
>>
>>77985966
>Saint Pierre and Miquelon
That's so rare I don't even know where it is
>>
>>77987797
my new favorite character since ramsay died.
>>
>still mad about the character-butchering of Stannis

Fucking dungeons and dragons.
>>
>>77988667
We own it
>>
File: stannis2.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1872) Image search: [Google]
stannis2.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1872
>>77988683

BOOK STANNIS IS STILL CONFIRMED TO WIN
>>
>NOT KNOWING THAT HOLLYWOOD IS PROPAGANDA HELL
>
>
>
>
>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHlNEZf4SAE
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>You haven't even seen vengeful women fuck shit up yet.

Cersei is about to go full Samson option on King's Landing. She's going to make her little diddlypoke with Jamie public, and she's going to use The Mountain to torture it out of the High Sparrow.
>>
>>77986992
kinda wish he met the wildling giant before the battle and said the magic CIA words
>>
File: sandyvaginas.png (928 KB, 672x695) Image search: [Google]
sandyvaginas.png
928 KB, 672x695
hiss with me sisters
>>
>>77984739

Damn scene with Dany there is literally the wish of white female activists made physical. It's like some kind of 21st century version of dances with wolves or lawrence of arabia.

>>77986303

Dany is a typical fantasy character thrown into an atypical (at least until imitation takes hold) fantasy world. She gets all the plot armor, deus ex machina salvation and good fortune.

>>77987978
>You're waching a show about a little girl super assassin.

I like Arya (didn't read the latest book and not going to, took too long to come out), but 'super secret special agent dexterity ninja girl" is easily the constant blatant power fantasy for female consumers. Alias-Buffy-black widow chick in Avengers-River in Firefly-sandsnakes-Star War's Rey-I'm forgetting some but it's reached the point of being the female version of your generic male warrior power fantasy.

I normally hate using that word but I'm just getting so tired of that nimble female special agent shit. Give us something new, and for the love of god don't make them the usual snarky wheedon tier sly quips and "don't mess with me I'm a grrill :^)" shit. I don't mind Brienne of Tarth one bit even if she killed the rightful king of Westeros because it's a novel concept and not just some golden haired beautiful shieldmaiden.

>>77988332

Considering HBO went with the ass retarded shit of Octavian's 16 year old sister fucking some 40-50 year old hag mother of Brutus in Rome in some disgusting genderbent oedipus complex it's part of their modus operandi to shove in lesbianism for shock/sex appeal. Seriously was enjoying Rome then that shit comes up like it's something out of a fanfiction.
>>
>>77988869
>you have a giant? true, tis a big guy.
>FOORRR YOOUUU
>>
>>77983426
the whole series is about muh strong womyn
>>
>>77984429
You just blew my fucking mind.
>>
>>77983900
>>77985406
Last episode had amazing battle scenes, but so much "womyn stronk" bullshit that I felt annoyed.
>Danaerys singlehandedly saves the day
>Theon's sister is the only one fit to rule
>Sansa saves the day after lecturing Jon about battle strategy but being ignored because she's a woman and Jon is sexist (most ridiculous bullshit in the show)
>Sansa also sadistically kills the guy who raped her, proving once again that rape is worse than anything else, including getting eaten alive by dogs

Meanwhile, Arya "I'm a useless ugly little shit but for some reason people love me" Stark is immortal and invincible and you just KNOW she's gonna come back to Westeros and kill everyone.

This is Game of Pussy at this point, and not in the good sense.
>>
File: Ecaflip.jpg (71 KB, 368x430) Image search: [Google]
Ecaflip.jpg
71 KB, 368x430
>>77984429
And it's all by the work of the Jews (D&D)
>>
>show where everyone is at war
>all the men go off to fight war
>all the men end up dying due to fuck huge war
>women left in charge since all the fucking men die

Its less sjw and more that there isnt enough male characters left to write them doing anything worth a fuck. Its what happens when you insist on kill them all off, like stannis and others.

The cringey sjw shit is obnoxious but it isnt as bad as you cucks are making it out to be.
>>
>>77987175
Those were their words, almost verbatim.
>>
>>77989294
That just means we're about to see one epic catfight.
>>
>>77987222
Oh shit I hadn't noticed!
>>
File: 1460081842670.jpg (51 KB, 537x515) Image search: [Google]
1460081842670.jpg
51 KB, 537x515
>showfags: the thread
embarrassing :DD
>>
>>77989060
yeah Brienne is alright - even though her physical prowess is fucked by the frankeinstein actress.

Even the iron fags wannabe queen is annoying once you realize the show thinks it's alright she can act like a chauvinist macho sexual man because she's a lady so it's all good. While the men are only good if they're castrated little bitches who respect women and defer to them. If any male character decided he should be king and said shit like "im gonna fuck the tits off her" the show would immediatly pull the rug beneath him in some way
>>
File: 1438661184230.gif (3 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1438661184230.gif
3 MB, 250x188
>>77987222
>>
>>77983426

meh. the books are red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>77989294
that Sansa scene
>REEEEEEEEEEEE why is no one paying attention to me and asking my advice on the battle
>ok what do you suggest
>I don't know anything about tactics or fighting why are you asking me
>>
>>77983426
Sofie turner was like 'Jon doesn't listen', 'if only he would **listen**'. Shr is quickly becoming another Maisie.
>>
>>77983426
they are giving the show that angle to appease feminist but this is not how it is in the books.

>Snow
Remember sansa was swapped by Jayne Poole, she doesn't have little finger's army at her disposal and if jon succeds it will be on his own. I can bet my dick that Sansa will eventually aid him but she will try to take winterfel for her after marrying Little Finger, she is not a Stark, it wwas, from the start stated that she is a Tully and she despises Jon Snow for being a bastard. She will antagonize with John once it's revealed Jon Is the true heir of Winterfell and the north. Arya antagonized with Sansa from the start. She despised her too for nor being a little spoiled princess.

She stopped being a start when they killed her wolf. That's the key there. In the shows they are killing the wolves/not showing them because their FX's are expensive

>Theon
The whole point of Asha is to rescue his brother from Ramsay but then Stannis tells her he will not handle him to her and that he awaits execution. His future in the novels is unkown

>Dany
she is a total fucking mary sue. but yes you're kinda right there

Tl:dr the show went full retard.
>>
>>77983426
Things that never happened in real life
>>
Game of Thrones has been overrated edgeshit from day 1. Idk why people watch it instead of patrician shows like Sons of Anarchy, which has better sex scenes (as if it matters, but that's a huge appeal of GoT) and better violence.

Fuck Game of Tumblr
>>
Is it still a feminism show if CIA cums inside Sansa very deeply?
>>
>>77987932
>Contract with Disney due to X-men
I don't see how Disney gets to put that rider in there when they owned Miramar when they made "Crying Game" and "Priest."

My guess is that she's having her agent use that as an excuse, and I'm sure the other actresses resent the shit out of her for it, which is probably what started the "no more tits" on that show.
>>
YOU STUPID FUCKS.

STOP

REPLYING

TO

THESE

SLIDE

/

SHILL

THREADS
>>
>>77983426
>Jamie is too weak, needs Brienne and Cersei to rescue him.
>You forgot Danerys' speech about leaving the Earth better not worse than when they found it (unlike those MEEEEENNNN)
>Jon Snow dies and Melissandra brings him back
>Robb Stark was a doddling idiot and needed mommy to plan his battles, everything would have been ok if he listened to mommy but he didn't marry the Frey girl and knocked up somone else.
theres more but i dont feel like talking about Game of Feminist Tropes anymore
>>
>>77989913
>Deeply
He isn't a big guy.
>>
>>77989670
this
>>
>>77988555
Checked. Also this.

"Don't do what Ramsey wants you to do"
"WELL SHIT SANSA ARENT YOU A GENIUS GOOD ADVICE"
-proceeds to do exactly what Ramsey wants him to do-
>>
>>77990056

the frey girl he was betrothed to was an uggo

that latina chick he knocked up instead was much better looking
>>
I don't get it. Don't women cringe at being pandered like this?

The only bit I ever remember being pandered to like this was playing Half Life 2 and the pretty girl started to be all "oh Gordon-san you're so amazing in the things you the player did, you're special and brave and I love you, everyone who crosses you are wrong and should be killed by your strength". I felt deeply ashamed that I was playing that.
>>
>>77985066
It does to be tumblr. What your describing is a well written character with determination
>>
>>77986092
>Jon wanted to save his half-brother Rickon
>Sansa kept insisting that Rickon is a lost cause
>>
>>77989469
actually its not the actress but the character that is ugly, Gwendoline Christie is fairly pretty (ex model), the makeup she wears in the show is designed to bring out her worst features and she is also 6'2"
GRRM said in 2001 Brienne is just over 6'
so Gwendoline Christie is actually a pretty good choice for the show.
I just don't think she was suited at all for the new star wars but w/e.

btw they've only sort of touched on it in the show but Jaime is basically in love with her and she is in love with him.
>>
>2016
>watching a game of cucks
>>
>>77990420

she's a big woman
>>
>>77983426

Fun Fact:

In both cases it was the men making the decisions.

>Littlefinger convincing the retard child to send an army, leading them into battle.

>Tyrionf telling the woman not to be an authoritarian tyrant who wanted to indiscriminately kill those who disagree with her.

But sure, we can pretend it was the strong independent wimmins who did it all on their own. Just like in real life, Women taking credit for men's ideas, and successes.
>>
>>77989904
Do you think much about things before you say them? We have something called porn for sex scenes.

Yeah we watch a 10x55minute show so we can see maybe a 4 minute scene of people speaking before/during/after sex twice every season. Smart thinking.
>>
File: 1457819501601.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1457819501601.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>77990525
For you
>>
>>77990525
for you
>>
>>77990420
No I meant her height makes her clumsy as hell

So you get these really weird fight scenes where she's super weak and clumsy but the editing splices it even more than they already do with the men, but it can't hide how the moves she throws are all empty.

But her character is well written and she acts really well with it.
>>
You are now aware that all the good actors and actresses in Game of Thrones were murdered many seasons ago and the reason this season sucks is because it has to be carried by fucking Sansa, Jun Snuh and Arya.

Imagine how intense a scene between Mance Rayder and Ned Stark would be. And you'll never see one, because Yara's adventures are too important.
>>
Yep, it's basically turned into Game of Thrones: Strong Independent Womyn Edition.
>>
>>77984733
Yeah, media has no effect on people whatsoever.
>>
>>77990695
oh right, well idk
she got /fit/ for the first season and then I guess she figured she didn't need to maintain it

>>77990715
you know that most of those characters died before the show was even a thing rite?
>>
>>77984923
Thanks for that post.
>>
File: 1433965845551.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1433965845551.png
129 KB, 724x611
Last season was so bad that I just couldn't get it up enough for the show to start this season. I was feeling bad about it, but I'm kind of glad now tbqh based on what I've been hearing.
>>
>>77983426
>Snow and his crew can't handle a battle, get their asses kicked.
>Woman has to step in - Sends men to fight for her.

I guess its more true to life than i thought.
>>
>>77986057
>>77986669
you missed his first post
>>
>>77984739
>truly a song of fire and ice
>>
>>77989338
>empowered rape victim comes up with battle strategy

that's horrible writing and completely out of Sansa's character, too
>>
File: 1458414594811.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1458414594811.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>77991157
Yeah been a bit of a disappointment so far, D&D shilling hard for SJW pride and giving people plot armor for retarded reasons, basically after going through all the GRRM plot lines they've decided to stop killing people that make them $$$$ because people like those characters, so plot armor galore and scenes that are easily predictable sadly. On the bright side action sequences aren't too bad this season, though desu I think the peak for GoT was Hardhome, after that it just went downhill fast sadly.
>>
>>77990216
Besides the point. He was being a weak, shallow man who didnt listen to his older wiser mom
>>
>>77984739
>poetry
yeye I'm an old asoiaf fan, but I can't bear to watch this bullshit. snakesnakes season5 - NO. dany just suddenly burns all the khals - NO.
>>
>>77990420
HOLY SHIT ID BERRY MY PECKER IN THAT AMAZONIAN WOMAN
MUHHHH DICK SENPAI
>>
>>77987222
haha funny, because this is exactly why SJW's are so retarded: weak daddies who did not give the any limits
>>
File: Azor_Ahai.jpg (86 KB, 650x679) Image search: [Google]
Azor_Ahai.jpg
86 KB, 650x679
>>77991424
I'm telling you, Jon is going to kill Daeny by plunging his sword into her heart and Longclaw will suddenly be reignited as Lightbringer
>>
>>77983426
the women do nothing. the men are the ones doing shit or the dragons
>>
>>77986165
thats because Daenarys is insane
they're trying to make her be this strong woman character, but in reality she is just batshit insane
>>
>>77985966

some say that Gendry is still rowing aimlessly in that rowboat, waiting to stake his claim to the throne... we may never know
>>
>>77983426
yup, noticed this and commented on it. it's still good tv, but it is kinda goofy.

>>77985066
stop. you'll never teach him. he's retarded.
>>
Final Episode of the Season spoilers so you don't need to waste time watching it
>Benjen accompanies Bran and Meera to the wall then has a vision
>vision is of Lyanna whispering something to Young Ned and he holds a baby then the next scene is of Jon
>Davos brings up that Melisandre burned Shireen and she acknowledges it
>various shit between Littlefinger/Sansa/Jon
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella
>Tommen kills himself by jumping out a window
>Jaime and Walder Frey have a celebration which is stopped short by poisoning
>>
File: 1456874574448.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456874574448.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77992585
Thanks for the spoilers, I was curious as to how walder frey was gonna die. I heard rumors Arya "teleported" in time to the Riverlands to poison his food or something
>>
File: kaikkea sitä.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1908) Image search: [Google]
kaikkea sitä.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1908
>>77992585
Littlefinger steals Winterfell from Sansa
>>
>>77983426
This show fucking died along with Stannis. If they bring no LSH in S6 finale, I'm quitting this femi-bullshit.

Stopped watching The Walking Dead, might as well stop watching GoT
>>
>>77992585
>vision is of Lyanna whispering something to Young Ned and he holds a baby then the next scene is of Jon
Jon is literally the rightful heir to the throne and the prince who was promised as Lyanna and Rhaegar got married in secret.

>Davos brings up that Melisandre burned Shireen and she acknowledges it
I think I am going to cry at this bit if Davos cries.

>>77993370
>Stopped watching The Walking Dead,
dude, you missed out on Jeffery Dean Morgan as Negan.
>>
>>77993370
Game of Goys, The Walking Pleb, and all the rest are just Jewish brain washing mechanisms.
>>
>>77987751
Katelyn was the most retarded, annoying, dumb bitch of a character that was on that show. Rob should have killed her for her stupid shit
>>
>>77988332
Yes. There was no inclination towards her sexuality either way before this season, then she became super stonk womyn hyper-lesbian.

And it just so happens this is the first season they ran out of GRRM material. Idk, was she a lesbo in the books?
>>
>>77992585
Why does Tommen kill himself?
>>
>>77983426
Snow and his crew can't handle a battle, get their asses kicked.

>It's Littlefinger who actually saves the day

Theon can't rule Iron Islands, not fit to rule. His uncle is a real shitheel.

>Dude has his cock and balls sliced off. He's not even a man anymore.

Men can't handle Mareen while Danaerys is away.
Woman has to come back and kick ass.

>Dany's power stems from her dragons and the Unsullied. Without them she is powerless
>>
>>77993779
She can't just be a lesbian like your average bed death bore, she's a sexually foward aggressive lesbian who acts like Conan the Barbarian

If she was a man the show would have killed him or castrated him a long time ago

>meanwhile Daenerys smiles at her lesbo shennanigans
>>
>>77993779
The only sexual angle of her character I can rget call is when Theon first meets up with her. He has just returned to the Iron Islands after spending his whole life at Winterfell. He is taken on a horse to the castle by a young woman (Asha/Yara - his sister). He comes on to her and she rubs his cock and toys with him, then reveals she is indeed his sister and makes fun of him.
>>
>>77992585
Romance of The Three Kingdoms: Westernized
>>
>>77988310
Except The Waif actually killed her, and took her face.

She even passed the game of faces when she went back to the house of necrophilia
>>
>>77989060
>it's part of their modus operandi

Yeah, I liked Rome for the most part, but shit like that annoyed me.

I don't think they are trying to push a political agenda as much as they are just going for cheap shock to attract viewers
>>
>>77993992
Yeah, somehow feminism means a cartoon caricature of masculinity.

>>77994035
Oh yeah, forgot about that.
>>
>>77993933
Because Cersei goes all pyromancer on the Sept.

Margaery dies
Mace dies
High Sparrow dies
Lancel dies
Loras dies
Pycelle dies
>>
>>77994035
I think he grabs her crotch as they ride to the castle. She goes along with it "to see what kind of a man he is"

But considering Iron Islanders are a literal pirate kingdom that only survives via pillage and rape, isn't that A-OK in her book?
>>
>>77983426
Stopped watching after S3, when it became apparent HBO was taking over full control of the Series because they bought off The Fat Man and he's never finishing the books.

GOT is not about story anymore. It's about narrative and will keep chugging along until it stops making money, then it will abruptly end.

Woman power and all that shit. Whatever.
>>
>>77983426
>woman had to step in
what? Did you miss the part where sahnsa begged the man to save everyone?
>>
>>77983426
I'm noticing a trend

Cersei would still be in a position of power and influence in the capital if she hadn't insisted on trying to fuck over the Tyrells. Instead her pettiness and short-sightedness has turned the capital and her son the King over to the Faith Militant and now the entire region is run by a cult. If she'd worried less about squabbling with lords and ladies over scraps of figurehead authority she wouldn't be on the verge of disaster like she is now

Dany has nearly fucked up everything three times now - first losing Drogo and the bulk of the Dothraki, then throwing all of Slaver's Bay into chaos and nearly triggering a full-on revolution within Mereen before bailing on it, and now almost threatening to burn cities of thousands to ash just to prove a point to the Masters. It's only the wisdom of Tyrion Lannister that stayed her hand.

Sansa opted to stay with Littlefinger, who she knew was a sleazy manipulative little shit instead of going with Brienne when she had the chance. As a result she was sold off to Ramsay Bolton, raped, and tortured. When she finally managed to escape and Littlefinger offered her the service of the Knights of the Vale as recompence she refused, and only changed her mind when her shitty diplomacy prevented her and Jon from getting more men. Then on top of all of that she deliberately withholds this information from Jon, waiting until Jon's entire army is slaughtered for them to come in and save the day, leaving Jon with no military force left to oppose Littlefinger's inevitable betrayal as the only lord left in the North with a standing army. If she'd just told Jon about Littlefinger she could have brought the Knights of the Vale sooner and thousands of lives, including Rickon's, might have been spared.

I'm noticing a trend - women in GoT are fucking retards.
>>
>>77993779
The books never get into whether she's into women or not, but there is one point in the books (right before Stannis retakes Deepwood Motte) where she's fucking a guy.
>>
>>77984429
I truly love this show. It's so good, that even my hammer infested mind overlooked this protruding, obvious nail.

Indeed, this is pretty remarkably obfuscated with the shear quality of the show. However, I must concede that I will be thinking of this next Sunday. :/

Good thing I know better than to really let this ruin it for me though. Last episode was the best hour of of anything I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1464729160131.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464729160131.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>77983426
Game of Thrones definitely wants to increase their favorability ratings with women. Just another way to indoctrinate the public with feminist, marxist propaganda where men are evil and all women are superior.
>>
>>77990420

She was in Star Wars for all of 1 minute of screen time.
>>
>>77991938

Oh god I want this.
>>
>>77983426
have you seen the new ghost buster movie trailer? lol
>>
>>77983426
Sansa sucked Littlefingers littledick to get those Arryn men. So it doesn't really count.
>>
>>77984429
In a petty quest to conquer a land she is a foreigner to for no other reason than "she thinks she is entitled to it", and saying to hell with the consequences, all my enemies must burn, while being apparently completely oblivious to how much she's sliding down the slippery slope to becoming like her father, the Mad King who's lunacy destroyed a three hundred-year dynasty.

Meanwhile, all the honorable White males are up North trying to mount a defense against the actual world-ending threat.
>>
File: attention.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
>>77996590
does anyone have any of those manipulations of this image? like where her face is photoshopped on to other things?
>>
>>77997085
rare?
>>
>>77983765
The books were brutal but now the show is ahead of the books so they just follow strong wimins for all the plots.

The red wonen is still fucking perfect, and play sansa had some of the best tits in TV.
>>
>>77997123
it's not photoshopped, different lenses create different results. That Emilia is as real (or fake) as the one in the show
>>
>>77997085
What kind of Frankenstein Swede-Finn hybrid are you? With Iceland's flag no less.
>>
>>77997395
I know, I'm just asking FOR any edits to it. it's a funny face as all
>>
>all the noble white men are up north at the Wall trying to stop the invasion of the frozen iceghouls who will destroy mankind
>all the conniving jewwy men and stronk women are in the back, literally sabotaging civilization

sounds about right
>>
>>77987222
Cmsuf...
>>
File: 1433492841198.png (411 KB, 856x769) Image search: [Google]
1433492841198.png
411 KB, 856x769
>>
>>77983426
I wouldn't be surprised by all the woman pandering because GoT has been making headlines by being bombarded by feminist accusations that its misogynist.

gotta save face somehow
>>
File: jon unsheathed.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jon unsheathed.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77997550
Exactly.

It's honestly a genuinely interesting turn the show has made.

From the get go ASOIF/GOT comes across as a blatant subversion of fantasy tropes, where the "heroes" and "honorable people" all get raped, murdered, and/or betrayed and the people who get ahead in the story are the ones who bribe and backstab their way to power.

But oddly enough we've seen that dynamic start to flip around in the recent seasons and the most recent book.

Suddenly it's now subverting the subversion.

The Cersei Lannisters and Ramsay Boltons of the world are quickly digging themselves holes and running into conflicts that they can't bribe or backstab their way out of, and it's the naive, idealistic, honorable people who've been shat on for most of the show who end up coming out on top and saving the day.

Reality is cruel to the honorable, the idealistic, and the chivalrous... but without these people we are doomed, because the greedy, the manipulative, and the treacherous cannot be heroes.
>>
File: dick_cut_off.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
dick_cut_off.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>77983426
Major male characters in the show also have flaws that make them less of a man

>Tyrion is a midget
>Bran stark can't walk
>Varys is a eunuch
>Theon got his dick chopped off
>Jaime Lannister only has one hand
>Hodor is a retard, can't talk
>Doran Martell is wheelchair-bound, killed by a strong woman
>>
>>77983426
jews took over the show.. if you havent noticed lel
The books are completely different :)
>>
>>77983426
Don't forgot Dorne.

Every single one of the seven kingdoms will have a female ruler by the end.
>>
>>77998198
>No, you move
>>
>>77983426
It's gone full SJW without George RR at the helm
>>
>>77983426
Yeah that episode wasn't fucking subtle about it.
>>
>>77998356
And yet... all of those characters manage to accomplish great things *in spite* of their disadvantages, while most of the female characters frequently manage to fuck everything up despite being given every advantage.
>>
File: 1449021965156.jpg (99 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1449021965156.jpg
99 KB, 639x960
>>77998356
>Tywin Lanniseter
>Roose the Goose
>Stannis the Mannis
>Ned Stark

All the non retarded, non physcally flawed Males are basically dead short of Jon.
>>
>>77998974
Jon was dead too, but he got better.
>>
They should have done 5 seasons of "Rome" instead of letting Game of Goys poach all their actors and directors and copy their entire style.
>>
File: bookstannis.jpg (349 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
bookstannis.jpg
349 KB, 1200x900
>>77988683
The worst part is that they should like Stannis. After all, in the context of Westeros he represents a more centralized monarchy who curbs the abuses of feudalism, he promotes men according to their merit instead of birth, he is like late Medieval/early modern monarchs such as Philip IV of France who created the basis of modern bureaucracies and central authorities, and for that reason are admired by generations of Jewish historians who love such historical development.

But modern Jews are so dumb that they don't realize that. Instead they saw Stannis as a religious stern father, and we all know such people are supposed to be portrayed as EVIL.
>>
>>77985927
If u chop a ladies dick off they can still breed... ya dummy
>>
>>77984147
this
>>
>>77999172
I still miss that show, but if they treated new episodes the same way they did with the later seasons of Boardwalk Empire, it's better off dead.
>>
File: oldtown euron'ed.png (2 MB, 2507x1792) Image search: [Google]
oldtown euron'ed.png
2 MB, 2507x1792
>>77984147
I find some themes of ASOIAF similar to Berserk's. Specially the slow return of magic to the world and it's consequences. Well, I do believe that Euron is ASOIAF's Griffith, he will sacrifice his army to become a God and doing so will open the door for the full return of all kinds of magical shenanigans with full force.
>>
>>77999516
>Boardwalk Empire
I've never even seen that, and have seen every "Sopranos" episode at least 10 times. Bushemi's face makes me sick.

Terrence Winter was a good writer, he never had what it takes to run a show. I think Bruno Heller is doing some cuck network show now.

I don't know why I even still watch Game of Goys-- all "muh evil slavery/ muh female empowerment."

At least the one nigger male is a eunuch.
>>
Would fantasy be great again? We need those crazy poles who made The Witcher games that don't give a shit about PC to give us a good tv series.
>>
>>78000485
Once Trump is elected.
>>
Who the fuck watches this garbage anyways
>>
>>78000618
people who are not paying protection money to cartels
>>
File: image.png (524 KB, 485x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524 KB, 485x420
>>78000781
>when a GoTfag tries to be tough
>>
File: 1419660442007.jpg (129 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1419660442007.jpg
129 KB, 500x476
>>78000929
>tough
>>
>>77986303

Holy fuck I didn't realize that Littlefinger is CIA
>>
>>77999033
Not really. If anything he became weaker.

Before his death he was a true nobleman who constantly had to battle between the struggles of protecting traditions and sacrificing his vows to do what was ultimately best.

Since his resurrection he basically said "fuck it, I give up". Now his goal is to unite his homeland but he can't do it because he wasn't a true native (being a bastard) so he has to let Sansa be the true emblem of the cause and he's basically just a military commander under her reign. He's not impassioned anymore, he's content to make a base-line effort and go all-in on a bad hand because he doesn't really care anymore and doesn't fear death.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.