[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO DEFEND HOUSE FLIPPING AND/OR REAL ESTATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: fth_logo_low_res.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fth_logo_low_res.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO DEFEND HOUSE FLIPPING AND/OR REAL ESTATE SPECULATION
>>
>>77980173

the free market
>>
I wish I could afford a house. I want to get a little pool, mow the lawn (maybe get a riding mower), head out on the porch and watch the game, while the dog runs around the backyard and a Barbecue is going.
>>
>>77980173

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO DEFEND PAWN SHOPS AND/OR OLD SHIT SPECULATION
>>
>>77980173
House flipping turns shitholes that niggers and spics ruined into clean livable homes (if the flippers aren't shit). Can't say much about real estate speculation because I've never done it and there's speculation done on everything, so how are you supposed to stop it?
>>
>>77980433
>PAWN SHOPS
Nice dubs, but are you saying flipping is supreme kikery too? (PROTIP: it is)

>>77980443
Too bad the only people who can buy those homes just rent them out to plens anyway.
>>
>>77980761

what? I'm saying that speculators are necessary to ensure people can get rid of shit they don't need, housing or otherwise
>>
>>77980433
free market
>>
literally what's wrong with it
>>
>>77981120
Houses have been an ROI circle jerk for the last 30 years and nobody can afford more than a shit tier condo, if that.
>>
File: photo.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
im currently house shopping and really cant bring myself to buy some 70s/80s unremodeled home. They're an absolute mess. And anything before that usually has asbestos.

Looked at the home in the pic today. Its one of the better ones. but no garage. popcorn ceilings. weird half wood paneled walls. and also low ceilings. 185k...
>>
>>77981786
>5ft tall windows
>stucco ceiling
>that water damage stain circling the ceiling fan
>wallpaper
>fucking wood panneled walls
>fucking cheesy flimsy wood banister railing that had to be there to compromise the tiling
I'm gonna puke, let me guess, this is Texas.
I don't even wanna see what the electrical is like in there.
>>
>>77981786
>185k...

Where do you live? You can't even get a condo in a black Brooklyn ghetto at that price.
>>
>>77982089
>>77982293
>let me guess, this is Texas.
Yeah...Nederland, TX
>>
>>77980173
"why not"
>>
File: 1466473329358.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466473329358.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
>>77980173
done
>>
>>77980215
/thread
>>
>>77981203
I bought a house, and pay the taxes on a second one I inherited. Maybe you just suck at life.
>>
File: adam02.jpg (14 KB, 589x562) Image search: [Google]
adam02.jpg
14 KB, 589x562
>MFW people ACTUALLY think the housing market is a free market
>>
>>77982920
It isn't, trust me I'm a real estate banker. If it were I'd be making far more money right now.
>>
>>77980173
umad?
>>
theres is nothing wrong with buying a home, improving it, and selling it for more money

the issue was back when the housing prices were all skyrocketing, you could buy a home and do NOTHING to it and it would still gain value quickly
>>
>>77981120

in my country its generally based solely around the idea prices will go up. Which they do, but it makes it hard for people who actually need the house to live in to enter the property market.

Also it increases borrowing which we have to do from overseas so more money flows out of the country. And at some point it may all collapse as house price is less based on a sort of greater fool theory, in that people buy it with the expectation that someone will pay more for it later just because, rather then a more sensible reason.
>>
>>77982886
Look, I'm probably going to get a fat inheritance too, but why should everyone suffer if they had an unprosperous ancestor?

>>77983222
Yes.
>>
>>77983357
I bought my home before I inherited the shitty cabin I don't want and can't sell. Get a job failure.
>>
>>77983332
The real issue is when the housing market crashed and plenty of places just refused to lower the average price of houses. It's been climbing for fucking years.

My neighbours passed away 3 years ago and the new owners made it a rental house. Over the course of 2 years they trashed the house and ruined the property. When we last talked to the landlord a few months ago he said he is going to just sell the house because in the short time he owned it, the value went up $70000.

> trash and ruin property
> value goes up
>>
>>77983349
We'll have rows of commie blocks before either major party challenges the icon of the economic growth forever doctrine. They might fiddle with negative gearing a bit to shut out the lower end but they've bought in too deep to stop now.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.