[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian Gets Jail Time for Mocking Feminist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
https://www.yahoo.com/style/man-who-mocked-tinder-user-on-facebook-faces-jail-160301030.html

Ayy lmao.
>>
>>77978596
someone upboat me pls
>>
>>77978596
he threatened to actually rape her
SAGE
>>
>>77981975
just saying the word rape to a women is a rape threat to idiots like you.
>>
holy shit, I thought this was fake. A girl is actually advertising she'll suck you dry, and a guy gets...I'll never understand Australia.

At least they seem to keep sandniggers out.
>>
>>77981975

Shut up beta faggot
>>
>>77978596

>saying "i would rape you IF you were more attractive" is enough to jail a drunk man

Get your shit together Australia.
>>
>>77978596

If only they had guns to fight their oppressive government.

Wont be long until it feels like South Africa over there, hope youre not a farmer strayans.
>>
>>77982730

Australia killed 99% of the locals, so they will never be like SA.

They imported alot of Asians.

Theyre Canada 2.0, but less faggoty.
>>
>>77982401

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRREEEE
>>
How the hell do you shitposters not get locked up regularly? This is weak bantz compared to what I see on here daily.
>>
Nothing good ever came out of Australia.
>>
>>77981975
No, he didn't.

"I would rape you if you were hotter" is not a rape threat

"You’ll be eating my cock till you puke" -could- be interpreted as a threat if you're fucking insane, or more likely as just a shitty troll

If she genuinely felt threatened by this /b/-tier shit, she's an idiot
>>
File: 1453339967946.jpg (25 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1453339967946.jpg
25 KB, 400x489
>threaten to rape someone
>get jailed
>HE WAS A GOOD BOI HE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG
oh /pol/ i love you. if he was a nigger you wouldnt even care. Threatening to rape someone is a criminal offense in EVERY first world country.

Dont believe me? Simply walk up to any woman and say" id rape you if you were hotter" and see what happens
>>
>>77978596
>What law am I breaking? I’m not the one out of the fucking kitchen
>>
>>77983085
>"I would rape you if you were hotter" is not a rape threat
it is actually. She could easily become hotter and then he would rape her.

"Id do x to you under y conditions" is still a threat if the condition is realistic, im sorry you dont understand basic law.
>>
File: farnsworth gets it.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
farnsworth gets it.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>77983336
This leaf gets it. Totally not a rape threat. Reverse their gender roles and instead of jail time you get a joke.
>>
>>77978596
what a qt :3
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.