[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone want to seek refuge in Iceland? Btw, thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Why would anyone want to seek refuge in Iceland?

Btw, thanks again Sweden.
>>
>from Nigeria
The fuck was this nigger thinking going all the way to Iceland? Couldn't he go to Morroco or Spain or even UK. Why Iceland?
>>
>>77977009
Or why not just stay in Nigeria. It's not like their boko haram problem is nationwide.
>>
>>77976646
I want to go to Iceland from here.
>330k population
>basically all white
>natural water border to keep shit skins and nigs away
>>
>>77976646
Does anyone notice the fact that asians countries arent putting up with this "you HAVE to take in refugees" bullshit? This is a concerted effort to fuck the middle class of the entire world
>>
>>77977840
That nigger is probably a member
>>
to stalk bjork
>>
>>77978828
Bjork's shit is gayeee
>>
Seeing as I'm not entirely sure it's a huge welfare queen state for refugees like Sweden and Germany, someone who might actually have wanted a better life.
>>
File: 1465273421893.jpg (148 KB, 552x689) Image search: [Google]
1465273421893.jpg
148 KB, 552x689
>>77978674
Asians don't have white guilt or self hate.

Smart race.
>>
>>77977009
We need a UN resolution on this. Refugees should at the most be allowed two countries over from their country of origin. This nigger should have gone as far as Algeria or the Congo and that's it.
>>
>>77978470
I'd love to live in Iceland and i don't know anything about it.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nigerian "refugee"
>>
>>77976646
>Why would anyone want to seek refuge in Iceland?

for a nigerian?

literally just to carry out white female rape fantasies
>>
>>77978968
International laws already state that you're supposed to seek refuge in the first country you arrive and are able to stay in. You're not supposed to go window shopping with this shit.
>>
>>77979276
Got a link for that resolution? Curious to read
>>
>>77979276
Then why don't these refugees (economic migrants) get sent back? and don't say the Jews.
>>
>>77979474
>>77980630
Well it's more like you need to offer substantial proof as to why you chose to seek asylum in that country. You pretty much have to have a good excuse in order to be there instead of the many other countries in between. Wether they didn't allow you to stay because you tried before, or to escape another form of persecution (this one is easiest to fake), etc...

http://www.ijrcenter.org/refugee-law/#ENFORCEMENT_CLAIMING_ASYLUM

Either way, a shitton of these refugees getting to these Nordic countries clearly do not have adequate reasons for skipping out on all the other countries.
>>
Good for Iceland, that's a gorgeous country and I hope it remains white as fuck until the end of time.
>>
>>77977009
maybe he likes the women more
>>
>>77976646

to spread AIDS of course
its what niggers do

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/07/man-arrested-in-iceland-for-allegedly-infecting-women-with-hiv/
>>
>>77976646
come on he's no older than 15
>>
>>77978914
damn shit like this makes me want to be a nazi. i don't mind non-white people, i don't even mind them being in my country as long as they follow the rules, but i can't stand this white guilt cuck shit.
>>
No more huddled brown masses please, we're full. We don't even need the ones we have.
>>
>>77978674
u mad
>>
>>77981328
Oh fuck.

And this is happening across Europe I'm sure.

They don't even test them before admitting them even though they're supposed it. It's only happened to a few in Hungary Austria and Greece. The majority continue to Germany and Sweden without medical exams.
>>
>>77981328
burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>77976646

> Why would anyone want to seek refuge in Iceland?

Probably because he's smart and hates refugees.
>>
From Iceland.
This Nigerian was a homosexual so that's why he was fleeing from Boko Haram. He went to Sweden and then to Iceland for asylum but for some reason he got kicked out.
>>
File: lmao.gif (13 KB, 50x40) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
13 KB, 50x40
>>77984933
>for some reason
>>
>>77980630
Juice
>>
>>77979036
This is so fucking American
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.