[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Podcast wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: maddox_dick_patreon.jpg (181 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
maddox_dick_patreon.jpg
181 KB, 1000x1000
Holy shit, how did Dick become so much more popular than Maddox?
>>
I dont know why maddox is begging for cuck bucks. Is his new book going to be called "The Art of the Cuck"
>>
>maddox is whiny liberal cuck who insults his audience
>dick actually attempts to be funny

Guess which one wins?
>>
>>77977102
Maddox is a better writer though
>>
>>77975969

Has Maddox ever been relevant since 2004?
>>
>>77975969
Holy shit, I had no idea Maddox was still around
>>
File: 1427251891564.jpg (62 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1427251891564.jpg
62 KB, 500x386
>mfw Maddox used to be cool when I was in high school but now he's a beta cuck

dude should've just burnt out rather than fade away
>>
Maddox peaked around the time his first book was published. He ran out of good material after that.
>>
>>77977249

And should have stuck to writing.
>>
Mad "theres literally nothing wrong with being a cuck" dox
>>
>>77977758
better than dick, a long haired small faced trump supporter
>>
Maddox is a one trick pony internet has been who was only popular because he was around when there was no competition.
>>
>>77975969
Screenshot from what?
>>
Any scoop on the breakup of the happy couple?
>>
>>77978112
idk who dick is but its probably impossible to find someone worse than maddox for current era e-celeb shit

the man has a face for radio and a voice for writing. he's also a terrible arguer and factually incorrect in his videos, but neither of those are a game ender for a youtuber
>>
>>77977460
I remember reading the Book of Manliness or whatever it's called. If he wrote a book now, it would be the Book of Cuckoldry.
>>
I'd recommend checking out the second episode of Dick's new show, he talks about the Orlando shooting and calls out the hypcrisy of we can openly hate on Christians and protest them for simple percieved wrongs but not speak out against the Islamic faith

It's bretty good.
>inb4 i'm Dick
>>
>>77979596
Go to bed dick
>>
>>77975969
Because Dick wrote a great book and is actually funny?
>>
>>77978958
is it money?
>>
>>77977249
>Maddox is a better writer
dick's book is 100x better and funnier
>>
File: maddoxsigns.gif (8 KB, 670x260) Image search: [Google]
maddoxsigns.gif
8 KB, 670x260
>>77977460
>>
Dick has his own show now? I haven't listen to the biggest problem in the universe in a while, did they have a falling out or something?
>>
>>77981443
yeah, maddox acted like the little bitch that he is and kicked dick out. he recorded the last show while dick was in mexico, then started his own show, which is basically the same thing, except maddox is arguing against himself like an idiot. also, no comment section because hes an insecure faggot.
>>
>>77981443
yeah they split up but the reason is unclear. dick said "creative differences", maddox pretends like dick never existed. very strange
>>
>>77981733
So he didn't even have another co-host lined up? that's bad, Maddox needs someone to bounce off of.
>>
>>77981733
And then he deleted the entire website that Dick restored on his new one.

Maddox is just too full of himself, and while he can keep that tone under control in his written work his performance on the Podcast really went downhill.
>>
>>77983233
I thought it was just his character
His boasting was always so over-the-top that I never felt it could be even a bit real
>>
>>77983577
the problem was not his boasting, thats why we love him in the first place. the problem was that it wasnt part of his character, and he actually is a pretentious cunt. he doesnt give a fuck about his fan base, and just ends the podcast to start his own, thinking everyone will flock to his newest, shittiest podcast. well, that didnt happen.
>>
I lost respect with him when he couldn't even muster up a decent argument about libertarians.
>>
File: maddox cuck a duck.png (335 KB, 1071x679) Image search: [Google]
maddox cuck a duck.png
335 KB, 1071x679
>>77975969

Because Dick Masterson isn't a cuckolded liberal cumshitter phony like George "BBC cumtoy" Ouzounian.
>>
>>77977460
>>77979122

It was the "Alphabet of Manliness", if he wrote it today it would be called "The Betabet of Nu-Manliness".
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.