[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need the best pro-trump argument. It can be tweets, actual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1458872558524.jpg (171 KB, 900x836) Image search: [Google]
1458872558524.jpg
171 KB, 900x836
I need the best pro-trump argument. It can be tweets, actual debates, satirical cartoons, even a video (under 60 seconds). It can even be tweets by Trump himself. Just give me the best.

I'm going to reveal my power level in class tomorrow. Give me what you got and I shall report results.
>>
There's something hot about a girl using her feet like hands to touch you. Especially when they spread their toes like that. I like holding them like hands when they're behind her ears in missionary.
>>
>>77975973
NIGGA

HOLY SHIT

I USED TO FUCKING SPEND 10 GODDAMN HOURS A DAY CONSTANTLY SHILLING FOR HILL

BUT THIS

THIS IS JUST ON ANOTHER FUCKING LEVEL

HOW CAN I NOT SUPPORT TRUMP AFTER READING THIS MASTERPIECE

You,my friend,are a genius.This is by far the best pro-Trump argument I have seen in my entire life.

I am now on the #TrumpTrain
>>
File: yhvnk.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yhvnk.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>77975804
>I'm going to show everyone in high school how retarded I am

Good luck. Enjoy detention.
>>
File: 1456980230076.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456980230076.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>77976450

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>77975804

Thanks for the boner, OP

also, this >>77976631
>>
>>77975804
>le wall for illegal immigration
>protectionist trade so you dont have to compete for jobs with third worlders with slave tier wages
>isolationist foreign policy(possible friendship with Russia,other countries will have to pay up if they want protection)
>Federal Reserve audited
>Denied Syrian"refugees"
>America First on trade,immigration,and foreign policy
>repeal Obongocare and replace it with "something better"(something about competition across state lines,I dunno)
>Repeal Commoncore
>Biggest tax cut since WW2,cut from seven to way more simple four brackets,closing corporate loopholes,corporate taxes from 35% to 15%,encouraging entrepreneurship and making it easier to start off a business
>ISIS BTFO,gib oil,a portion of oil revenue goes to the HORRIBLY MISTREATED wounded warriors.
>More funding to rebuild the terrible crumbling infrastructure in America
>anti-establishment candidate.Media really fucking hates him
There,now fuck off.
>>
>>77975804
>best pro-trump argument

He's not Shillary Clinton. That's all you need.
>>
>>77977034
Any links to any of these? Need proof to give as a reference to the professor
>>
>>77975804
The best one is that Trump brings up the trade imbalance in a way that is impossible for the MSM to completely ignore.

The next best one is border control. Ask the teacher if she will move to a majority non white area and teach the residents there, instead of white people?

Then say, if it is ok for you to decide where you will live and teach, why is it wrong to decide who can and can not live in your town or country?

Ask her if she only considers it wrong when whites want to have white communities?

If she says yes, go back to the question about why did she choose a white area to live and teach in? Can't she walk her own talk?

Liberals can't keep their stories straight because most of them like the theory of getting revenge on white racists, but hate the reality of walking their talk on integration.

That's why they don't walk their talk on it.
>>
>>77976797

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>77975804
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
>>
>>77977311
Not hard to look it up,senpai.
It is 3:12 AM here I really cannot be assed.

>America First on trade,immigration,and foreign policy

Im sure he made a tweet saying something like this,you can find it easily.

>ISIS BTFO,gib oil,a portion of oil revenue goes to the HORRIBLY MISTREATED wounded warriors.

He said this in multiple rallies,I believe.

>le wall for illegal immigration
>protectionist trade so you dont have to compete for jobs with third worlders with slave tier wages
>anti-establishment candidate.Media really fucking hates him

Pretty sure everyone already knows these already.

>Biggest tax cut since WW2,cut from seven to way more simple four brackets,closing corporate loopholes,corporate taxes from 35% to 15%,encouraging entrepreneurship and making it easier to start off a business

Simply google "Trump tax plan"
>>
>>77975804
Historically Americans have reacted to the government failing to control violent immigrant groups by forming vigilante movements which quickly took an ugly ethnic dimension. The Know Nothing movement of the 1850s and the second KKK during the 1900s-1920s both formed in reaction to crime and terrorism emanating from European Catholic immigrant groups. These vigilante movements only receded after the government was perceived to have immigration and immigrant groups under control.

Considering the above, it should concern everyone that more than 100 million guns have been purchased in America over Barack Obama's presidency. Approximately 20 million were purchased in 2015 alone, and we're now buying guns at a rate of nearly 2 million per month this year. The American people are arming themselves. Donald Trump is the only candidate who is indicating a willingness to take immigrant violence seriously and deal with it at a governmental level. If he does not get elected, or if he cannot get effective policies in place, America will experience decades of wide-spread, escalating ethnic violence just as we did in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Donald Trump's position on immigration is nothing more than insisting that our nation's borders be secure and our nation's laws be upheld. A strong national defense and a strong rule of law are common sense positions in American culture, not controversial ones. If Trump is defeated because of media hysterics around his supposed bigotry or racism, tens of millions of heavily armed Americans will walk away from the political process and try to fix the problem themselves using the guns they already own.

Put simply, the best argument for a Trump Presidency is that it may be the only way to avoid a race-war.
>>
>>77977311
I dunno if you would want to link Infowars,but this is Trump on the Federal Reserve.
http://www.infowars.com/trump-it-is-important-to-audit-the-federal-reserve/

He also made a tweet about auditing it.

For foreign policy,I guess you could just link the Youtube video of him making his foreign policy speech.It is a pretty good one.
>>
>>77976450
>a fucking Mac and cheese box
>>
File: 33101.jpg (29 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
33101.jpg
29 KB, 550x309
Thank you all for your suggestions, I decided to go with this.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/03/trump-apologist-jeffrey-lord-calls

I'll be dissecting this clip and formulating a speech tonight introducing the clip and then playing it and forcefully redpilling the milennial masses of my class.
>>
File: image.gif (478 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
478 KB, 485x600
>>77975804
Source, please.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.