[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank this man for another generation of EU slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1533.jpg (62 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1533.jpg
62 KB, 620x372
Thank this man for another generation of EU slavery
>>
if every Brit was like him the Brits wouldn't have the problems they have today.
>>
Thanks /pol/ irl
>>
He did it for selfish reasons. He wants to be in the history books. That's the only explanation I can come up with.
>>
File: 1462956861369.jpg (57 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
1462956861369.jpg
57 KB, 800x561
>>77974845
Nonsense. Thank the general population for being this easily manipulated with tangential crap.
>>
File: season 4 when.png (264 KB, 608x412) Image search: [Google]
season 4 when.png
264 KB, 608x412
>>77974845
>Brits too fucking stupid to understand propaganda
>Brits too fucking stupid to do a simple google search and realize this false flag happened 3 times

Retards deserve to be slaves
>>
File: 1463135213351.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1463135213351.jpg
61 KB, 1000x800
>>77975711
>Retards deserve to be slaves
That's better.
>>
>>77974845
mental nutcase goes on a rampage because his healthcare facilities was shut down due to budgetary cuts.

Expect this to happen more often and then become the norm.
only when the elite and shilling libtard celebrities affected will something happen.

I'm half minded to print of a piece of paper directing incoming refugees to the richest parts of London. to invest these rich bastards streets and Starbucks. to sleep outside their houses, to deal drugs to their children.
Only when these fucks see daily what the rest of us do, will they understand?
>>
>>77974956
Such a bad strategy to murder a remain mp 1 week before the referendum when leave was leading by 7% in the polls

I hate him
>>
>/pol/ unironically believes he acted of his own free will
Please tell me you're joking
>>
Nigel spent 20 years getting us this Referendum and then actually looking like we were going to uncuck ourselves

but this retard gets a gun and martyrs a remanian mum
>>
>>77974845

>cut mental health services to pay for rapefugees
>crazy people literally walking the streets
>diversity killed your MP
>instead of realizing this, strawman the Brexit at full speed
>normies believe this completely

Enjoy your slavery lads. When you wake up to reality it will already be too late. A British identity will cease to exist within 50 years.
>>
>>77976625
Everytime I think about it I just burst with laughter

One single chance, stabbed and gunned down in the street by a fucking lunatic
>>
File: Y22dyMg.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Y22dyMg.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>77975711
I agree the imbeciles across the pond truly do deserve their fate. Unfortunately, us burgers are not faring much better our corrupt Jew-run goverment is bleeding us dry.

Pic related.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.