[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long live europa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
Any remain voters actually browse /pol/? I agree with the general islamification rhetoric here but I really can't agree with leaving the EU.
>>
>>77974385
I think you are confusing the EU with Pan Europa. The EU is nothing more than a cultural marxism vehicle that actually weakens European identity.

It's really odd that you agree with anti-islamification but continue to support the EU.
>>
>>77974776
Came to post this
>>
Putin just needs to nuke the lot of ya.

Would be best outcome
>>
>>77974776
Lol why should I vote leave if I'm against islamification, I want to be close with all my European brethren when the uprising occurs. Nah seriously it doesn't make one iota of economic sense, its taking a step backwards against the way the world is going nowadays, little englanders are the most irritating people on the earth.
>>
>>77977381
Plus I don't want to be solely ruled by filthy upper class Eton conservative snobs with no leash. The EU props up the UKs 8 out of 10 of northern Europe's poorest towns and cities with funding because our government couldn't give a toss. Just one example why we are better off in.
>>
>>77977591
>Plus I don't want to be solely ruled by filthy upper class Eton conservative snobs with no leash.

Yeah so let's just be ruled by European snobs instead haha epic.
>>
File: 1451296546848.gif (210 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1451296546848.gif
210 KB, 500x300
>>77974385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD04yHDrvRc
1. Exit the EU
2. Restore the Monarchy
3. Reclaim the Commonwealth
>>
>>77977591
>I don't want to be solely ruled by filthy upper class Eton conservative snobs with no leash.

Those people are elected and they can be removed from office. Granted there should be reforms to make it easier to kick the goddamn roaches out. But voting for UNELECTED EU bureaucrats is hardly the better alternative.

>The EU props up the UKs 8 out of 10 of northern Europe's poorest towns and cities with funding because our government couldn't give a toss.
>8 out of 10 of northern Europe's poorest towns

did you write this wrong?
>>
>>77974385
>>77977381
>>77977591

No fucking way does anyone this retarded have a vote.

Whether you're a troll or a normie - go jump off a cliff.
>>
>>77974385
Pretty sure the moon Europa will be around for a while.

>inb4 retard.
>>
>>77982404
retard
>>
>>77974385
>>
File: 458641324.png (204 KB, 636x529) Image search: [Google]
458641324.png
204 KB, 636x529
>>77974385
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.