[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP COULD'VE BEEN STUMPED PERMANENTLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: british shitposting.png (465 KB, 551x312) Image search: [Google]
british shitposting.png
465 KB, 551x312
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36582770

So apparently a Briton attempted to literally BTFO Trump over the weekend.

Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate? Wouldn't these kind of attempts be more common if it looked like he would actually become president?

tl;dr people are trying to assassinate Trump and he's not even president yet
>>
damn shame he never did it. if digits combine trump dies this week
>>
>>77971046
cuck
>>
Fuck sake lads he's making us look bad
>>
>>77970814
>Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate?
I dunno maybe RFK
>>
>>77970814
Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in '68
>>
>>77971205
>implying this is what makes bongistan looks bad

It's number 1 for the week but the rest of the year it's everything else.
>>
use the catalog retard
sage
>>
>>77970814
>Has there ever been a presidential candidate that someone tried to assassinate?

This is how I know you are <19.
>>
Don't you feel angry, Bernouts? Why shouldn't you?

The one candidate with a chance to beat Trump was cheated literally every step of the way. Its an open fact at this point really, but here it is again: Bernie never had a chance. He lost before he began the race because Hillary was given gold plated rocket boots.

That makes you angry, doesn't it? Yes, it does. You were cheated and now the DNC expects you to be good little soldiers and pull the lever for her. But are you good little soldiers, or are you good little rebels?

My my my, the convention in Philadelphia sure has a lot to answer for, doesn't it? I mean look at them, they're actually trying to nominate a very ill candidate who is only going to act out of her own interests.

Bernie wouldn't do that to you.

#seeyouinPhilly
>>
File: '.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Same cop, gets to check out female MMA fighters and BTFO cucks.
>>
>>77970814
>Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate?

Teddy Roosevelt. He stood outside and gave a two-hour speech in Milwaukee immediately after being shot in the chest in an assassination attempt. It was only after the speech ended that he went to the hospital to get the bullet removed.
>>
Pity he didn't get a shot off.

He's from bongistan, so probably can't handle firearms, so Trump'd be safe.
>>
File: Long.jpg (11 KB, 312x382) Image search: [Google]
Long.jpg
11 KB, 312x382
>>77970814

Well pic related would've challenged Roosevelt in the primary and won.
>>
>>77971667
Thanks dad. Now how about a presidential candidate in more recent history that was targeted by someone born and raised in the west.
>>
File: libshits.png (375 KB, 522x632) Image search: [Google]
libshits.png
375 KB, 522x632
>>
>>77970814
Probably inspired by that dumb cunt anti-gun bong who tweeted about stealing a cops gun in a coffee shop
>>
>>77972347
>Hurr let me move the goalposts once I've been properly BTFO for being a historically ignorant retard
>>
>>77970814
>Has there ever been a presidential candidate than someone attempted to assassinate
Bobby Kennedy? Teddy Roosevelt? Huey Long? Pick up a book sometime.
>>
>>77971046
If digits combine you kill yourself
>>
Bobby Kennedy, Teddy Roosevelt, Huey Long, all populists. Go figure eh?
>>
>>77973937
>let me be mad
>>
>>77974050
Right after I pick up yo mom's titties.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Ronald_Reagan

Ronald Reagan
>>
>>77972347
Is 50 years not recent enough considering there's been only been so many presidents during a relatively short time span? You realize elections only happen ever 4 years and most recent presidents have served 8 years?

There's threats like this and worse all. The. Time. The media is just a whore and covers this more. Before you rebuke that, consider someone threw a motherfucking grenade at president Bush in 2005
>>
>>77970814
with that girly figure he's going to be awfully popular in prison.
>>
George Wallace
>>
>>77975238
"attempted"

trump will survive
>>
>>77970814
>>
>>77971046
SEE>>77976210
>>
>>77970814

I fear for Trump, he needs to pick his VP and security teams wisely because I'm almost certain there will be multiple attempts on his life. These shitlibs are like a fucking cult.
>>
>>77970814

I am sure he'll be enjoying jail right now.

He'll be a crying wreck come 2 weeks.

Little bitch
>>
>>77971046

If dupicate digits you will be beheaded and burned alive by muslims. You deserve it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.