[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you kidding me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (249 KB, 495x928) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
249 KB, 495x928
wtf is with these fucking single moms who want their sons to be girls, or vice versa. going as far as prescribing them estrogen / whatever else
>>
>>77970633
It's child abuse literally so the mum can brag to her friends over social media as she's doing here. It's all about the mother getting sympathy through the child so she gets attention.

Men form their sons to be better and do better than they ever could, women turn their kids into sideshows so people pay attention to them.
>>
Women want ALL children to be girls.
>>
>>77970633
can we report this? its literally child abuse
>>
File: 1455340728718.jpg (92 KB, 437x560) Image search: [Google]
1455340728718.jpg
92 KB, 437x560
>>77970633
>he thinks he is a girl
>he thinks he is a ninja
>one of these is cute
>the other should be taken super seriously

Jesus. These people.
>>
File: 1462326413877.png (644 KB, 849x603) Image search: [Google]
1462326413877.png
644 KB, 849x603
>tfw use to dress up as a girl in youth
>tfw eternal embarrassment
>>
>>77970633
The lengths some women will go to 'win' social media. Disgraceful.
>>
>>77970633
Where is the father in all of this?
>>
>>77971529
Probably fucking your mother like every white anglosphere man. Yournmoksnpussyntranaoireencontinenets
>>
>>77970633
>Then I remembered all the reasons I let him be who he wants.

Do material accessories define who one is? He literally cannot become his own person without a specific clothing item?

>Because it makes him happy

A lot of things makes kids happy. It is the adult's responsibility to decide what is best for the child in the long term, not the short term, especially when the child does not yet understand the stigma of the clothing he is wearing. He is getting made fun of at school, and is likely to become an outcast, which is likely to turn into long term depression and low self-esteem. But as long as he is happy in this moment, right? The child could probably not care less about sexuality; he probably thinks it's just a colourful and unique piece of clothing. The mother is the one creating the implications.

>Because nothing hurts more than seeing your child truly sad.

Children get sad over petty things. They don't know any better.

This whole thing is permissive parenting in a nutshell. Choosing the path of least resistance to avoid any conflict or emotional turbulence. Except here it is worse because the mom assumes it means so much more than it really is.
>>
Parents are shit these days. It's about looking good on the internet, not raising your kid right. Pathetic
>>
I'm just fucking mad that this cunt tries pretending it's the kids choice instead of her own
>He likes wearing nail polish and girls clothes, like tutus
He wouldn't even fucking know what these things were if you didn't play dress up and put them on him. And no kid that age is even fucking aware of their sexuality and has dreams of marrying and adopting kids.
The key word here is ADOPTING. A kid his age wouldn't even fucking know that two boys couldn't have babies, so if this was really his own thoughts he would just think he could have his own kids somehow. This is clearly the mom filling his head with these ideas, and pretending their his own so she can milk her special snowflake kid for attention online.

There's an incredibly high chance this kid will end up killing himself from the intense fucking bullying and mental illness he'll no doubt develop from this upbringing, and the mom will blame society instead of herself
>>
File: hmm.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77970633
>mfw people that watched Big Daddy as a kid thought it was an instruction manual for raising children
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.