[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT IS FAKE!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Uh oh Britan! You've been had! Brexit has been a scam the whole time! And the Gaurdian has the scoop on it, good thing they don't lie and twist all their stories, so you know you can trust them!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-fake-revolt-eu-working-class-culture-hijacked-help-elite
>>
Cause we all know how much the working class has benefitted from the eu
>>
>>77969243
>the elite benefits from independence more than being in the EU.
>>
>>77969243
Lol if labour were in power they wouldn't say this. They are the ones hijacking working class people to push an agenda that replaces them in their own country.
>>
>>77969608
They do. No transparency in business practices.
>>
>>77969243
this is just desperate what theyre doing
>>
>n-no youre just helping the b-bad guys
>>
>>77969243
>Look at all these politicians, corporations and banks supporting Remain! Everyone that matters supports the EU!
>Don't you dare vote Leave! You'll be just a pawn to the... um... elites.
>>
File: niggers-labours-floating-voters.jpg (125 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
niggers-labours-floating-voters.jpg
125 KB, 800x534
>>77969243
>labourcucks import huge amounts of niggers for cheap labour and worsen trade and job prospects for general brits, all while lining mr. globalist eu kikebergs pockets
Pot calling the kettle black. Amazing.
>>
>>77969243
>Mason
>>
Didn't the Guardian have to wipe like 30 articles lately due to lying?
>>
>>77969882
NO! It's the RACISTS that want Brexit! You're literally a racist if you don't want to be part of Europe. That's right! If you don't want to be part of the whitest place on earth, you're nothing but a racist
>>
>>77969705
Because the EU forces the elite to be transparent.
>>
>>77970033
Your double dubs would say that guess is right. But I didn't hear about that, any links to info about that?
>>
Just this one time, the Guardian is 100% right

Im no fan of the EU but Britains native elites will do no better for the working class than the EU's will
>>
>>77969882
kek this

The Jews have run out of ideas
>>
>>77970417
Wasnt there a similar scenario about the 9-11 transcript censoring?
>>
>>77970404
Britain's elites are all pro remain
>>
Holy shit the shills are going all out.
>>
>>77970404
Because having a more free market is terrible. We must control it and regulate the maximum thread count in sheets! High thread counts are a menace!
>>
>>77969243
>WAAAAAAAH, WHY AREN'T THE PROLES SUPPORTING ME FUCKING THEM?!
>>
>>77969882
>Just this one time, the Guardian is 100% right

Brazilbro on the money for once.

>Muh bankers muh corporations
>We need to remain because bankers and corporations said so
>>
>believing anything a government ever says
>>
>>77969243
Everything is fake. Name the last thing that was real. You can't.
>>
>>77972005

My everlasting, insatiable appetite for apple pie.
>>
>>77969243
Good goy, dont vote at all, in fact you should vote Stay just to stick it to The Elites
>>
>>77972219
Jokes on you faggot, youve actually been craving pecan pie this entire time.
>>
>>77972334
So thats why it tasted like dissapointment?
>>
>>77972334

I don't even like pecan pie, nigger.
>>
>>77969243
The British elite benefit from Brexit. Global elites benefit from the EU. Big difference there.
>>
>>77973248
This, I'd rather be fucked in the ass by Rupert Murdoch and Alan Sugar than be fucked in the ass by Geroge Soros and Angela Merkel
>>
>>77971720

Thats as may be - they do well under the current system - but leaving the EU won't unseat them

They'll just do the same shit independently as you're getting from the EU
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.