[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
replace sociopath with liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
The sociopath will always accuse you of doing the very thing that they are guilty of themselves. They do this to deflect the attention from them.

Examples of this are

Accusing you of cheating
Accusing you of being dishonest or lying
Accusing you of talking about them
Accusing you of doing whatever it is that they are guilty of themselves
The sociopath has a bizarre ability to be able to make YOU feel guilty and feel like you have defend yourself… for things that he has done.

You see the sociopath, is actually fairly intelligent. He knows that whilst you are busy defending yourself, and proving your innocence, you will be confused, and will forget about the real issue, the truth that you are close to uncovering about the sociopath.

Bullshit Bingo

It’s all a game to the sociopath. Life is a game. With little inside themselves they spend most of their life playing stupid mind games.

Accusing you of things that they have done themselves, is something that they will do over and over again. The result for you, the victim is

Feeling confused
Feeling violated
Feeling misunderstood
Feeling unheard
Feeling guilty
Likely he will also say ‘everyone thinks, or says….’ – so you feel isolated too
Afterwards, after wasted hours, protesting your innocence, you think

How did that happen?

The truth is right there, you are relieved that the constant questions and accusations have stopped. There is peace again.

Once again, the sociopath has managed to manipulate the situation, and deflect blame back onto you. You have spent another few hours of your time, stressed, anxious and defending your corner.

You feel that yet again there was yet another problem that didn’t need to be there. Some other issue, that didn’t need to be there.
>>
File: archer.jpg (204 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
204 KB, 628x434
>>77969022
But for the sociopath, it isn’t like that. He is playing a game. Playing a game with your mind and your heart. There are two things that are important to the sociopath

Winning
Control
If you were to catch him out in a lie, he would neither win, or be in control. So he will do anything that he can do, to win the game, and control the game.

That is all that it is.
>>
File: archer.jpg (37 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
37 KB, 630x355
>>77969129
I mean, tell me this isn't the exact tactic you guys always see?

-"Trump is aiding and abetting terrorists" (when really it's them)

-"the right is racist" (all of their laws based on race)

There's no real reason for me to actually keep going, because if you can't extrapolate this point yourself, I think you should pay attention over more time, and you'll start to see it
>>
>>77969022
>>77969129
>>77969679
t. sociopath
>>
>>77969679
As a former liberal sociopath I agree, though believe that they live in willful ignorance of themselves
>>
File: archer-logo-600x600.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
archer-logo-600x600.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>77969984
but so do sociopaths

sociopaths don't (or aren't supposed to) realize they are sociopaths

that's why it's an autist meme where some 16 year old says hes a sociopath but really he's just an autist

>>77969758
I don't know, I actually didn't make this connection myself. What I did was I kept noticing that they would accuse the other side of everything they were doing to deflect attention and to make the narrative, despite what the truth was, because the truth didn't matter

So I looked up "what is it called when I accuse someone else of something I do" and that's how I found this "is my partner a sociopath?" website
>>
no seriously OP, arent you complicating things too much? wouldnt a simpler solution be "liberals are weakminded cunts who blindly accept ideas which were served to them by institiutions of authorithy, such as academic institutions or government"

your OP is more true for politicians. I'm pretty sure Hillary is a sociopath, she even gets coaching to learn how to laugh and read the teleprompter to fool more people. She has 0 natural charisma.
>>
>>77970341
Exactly.

Autism is actually the opposite of sociopathy. It's usually obsessive honesty (to the point of being unable to not say what you're thinking all the time which makes assburgers assholes)
>>
>>77970407
I guess you're right, I think I was more talking about politically informed/ "politically elite" liberals

but that could also just be in the time period that we are in

Maybe it is because liberalism is so in power right now, and in order to expand their power, which they have already done the most they can with legitimate claims to the current demographic of voting people, they have to undertake sociopathic strategies to gain more power?

Like, when liberals become such huge liars, suddenly conservatives seem way more principled, but during the bush years, it was the opposite?

I don't know just an idea
>>
File: r6y4NgY.png (592 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
r6y4NgY.png
592 KB, 1280x720
>>77971023
i think that what >>77970407 said kind of explains the point further

do you think that liberals WERE weakminded, but as they grow older, they are formed into sociopaths? I think many people become liberals because they think it is the kind hearted thing to do, but since that is the only "reason;" they lose principles and turn to "winning"

I don't know, I'd like to discuss more thought because it's good to get a conceptual understanding of things
>>
File: 603_3_copy_hires1.jpg (210 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
603_3_copy_hires1.jpg
210 KB, 520x320
>>77971561
guess noones interested in this link, oh well
>>
File: JHME7L.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JHME7L.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>77971095
there are probably 2 kinds of liberals:
>top level (globalist, politicians, sociopath)
>low level (stupid masses, useful idiots who get played for the retards they are by top level)

this thread doesnt gain much fraction, because how do you know that sociopaths are only liberals. I'm very doubtful that ALL sociopaths agree with liberalism. The most powerful probably do, since they want cheap labor and future liberal voters.

but low level sociopaths might as well be conservatives, since it is in their interest.
>>
>>77974372
I think the ideology itself is an embodiment of sociopathy

libertarianism is obviously autism

and conservatism is kind of some traditionalism in this country
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.