[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Clinton gets elected, bans guns, bans hate speech, sells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: bioshock infinite.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1192) Image search: [Google]
bioshock infinite.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1192
>tfw Clinton gets elected, bans guns, bans hate speech, sells our national interests to Saudi Arabia, and makes feminist re-education mandatory
just kill me senpai
Why did you fags have to select the only candidate that could lose to her?
>>
>implying any of that is bad

hello, reddit!
>>
File: 1c3.jpg (28 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
1c3.jpg
28 KB, 600x342
>>77968189
I can't tell if your joking or not. since /Pol/ has become this bad lately
>>
File: 1466182579708.jpg (32 KB, 768x400) Image search: [Google]
1466182579708.jpg
32 KB, 768x400
>>77968189
>>
File: Cobra Granade.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Cobra Granade.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>>77968065
>this anon thinks there wouldnt be at least several small armed revolts if this happened
I just cant wait to kill some fags and nigs senpai
>>
>>77968065
>shills everywhere
You're gonna keep making these posts to demoralize /pol/ voters, but it won't work, it'll never work, and you know it, your cyber-shit doesn't work and you can feel it, you can feel that it's coming, Trump is coming and there's no other way to stop him than to tell people that he's gonna lose
>guys l'm scared, what if trump loses
>guys trump is in a bad situation rn :(
This kind of thread is posted everyday, every hour, do you really think that you're slick ?
Once Trump gets voted the next thing you'll do is follow your mudslime bf jamal back to the shithole he came from. Oh and by the way jessica, might as well tell us how much you make while you're at it
>yfw this is probably a fat, smelly, angry feminazi who married a slim mudslime because no one else wanted her
>yfw the same muslim probably fucks other girls in her back but since it would take her 746 days to turn 180° she'll never know about it
Kek
>>
File: Dr. Evil with a Carnation.jpg (133 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Evil with a Carnation.jpg
133 KB, 1280x960
>>77968712
>Implying Saudi Arabia doesn't already own us.
>Implying anyone off the internet cares about Hate speech laws.
>Implying Cat ladies don't already own the schools.

Guns are the only one that would be difficult to pass 2bh famalam.
>>
>>77968833
damn nigga, did you really expect me to read all that shit?
>>
>>77968833
>trump won't win :(
These people are either Hillshills attempting meme magic or Jeb Bush
>>
>>77968065
If Obama couldn't do it, Hillary won't.
>>
>>77968960
>50% of high school teachers arent male
>there are people not on the internet under 50
>>
>>77969310
Good point, that actually gives me a little hope. I actually feel like Hilary is more in it for the power while Obama was more ideologically driven. So maybe Hilary will just be happy to have the power and won't care that much once she actually gets in office.
>>
>>77968065

What's funny to me is that Hillary gets called an SJW by you fags and gets called a Republican by Bernie fags. She's like Schrodinger's cunt.
>>
>>77969021
>shit he proved me wrong in 10 lines
>better reply to him but pretend that l'm not reading
You probably are the type of person who gets internet PTSD, makes me want to hate rape you, well not with my dick of course, l don't want my dick to smell like a hillshill
>>
>>77969310
What part of that (aside from guns) has Obama not done?
Besides Guns can be banned if they get one more solid liberal on the supreme court.

>>77969430
>Are you seriously saying that Public education isn't Cat lady indoctrination. It doesn't matter the pitch of the propaganda's voice as long as its being disseminated.
>Everyone who interacts with the internet is involved with internet culture.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.