[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politically "incorrect" frum Jew AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20.png (38 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
20.png
38 KB, 300x100
All right, Imma tell you what the Rabbis, /pol/locks, and Reddit do not want you to hear.

Troll questions will receive troll responses or no response.
>>
File: 5b2.png (208 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5b2.png
208 KB, 500x500
Also, I look, dress, and act like Adachi.
>>
File: 15 - 1 (2).jpg (45 KB, 644x363) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1 (2).jpg
45 KB, 644x363
oh bu t you guys would rather hear the opinions of mudslimes
>>
I don't really have any questions. Why not just share tidbits you think are interesting?
>>
>>77966202
Why do Heredi have such strict rules? They almost can't live..like no internet...
>>
>>77966202
Why do you hate white people so much?
>inb4 muh 6 trillion
>>
>>77969461
There are very few non white Jews
>>
>>77968200
Don't cry Adachi we want to know the truth
>>
>>77969053
I cant think of things offhand

>>77969149
idk go ask them

>>77969461
Because they are cucks and other kinds of degenerate

>>77971908
k, then ask a question Susan
>>
>>77972325
I asked you about Heredi the reason is I have one on fb.fake account wanting to make contact outside his community do you think the parameters they live by too Strict? Would you live that way and be happy Adachi
>>
>>77974393
idk not sure what to say
>>
>>77966202
Also what is your take on homosexuality the Haredi I talk to is ok with it seems unusual I thought it was a sin but there must be a place for religious Jew homosexuals please discuss Adachi
>>
>>77975207
homosexuality is a sin
>>
>>77975319
If your son was homosexual what advice would u give
>>
File: PURE.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
PURE.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1200
>>77966202
You know nothing, Schlomo. Only vetted Jews from old families of scholars and powerful parties have insider knowledge. The rest of you are just degenerates who mostly follow the narrative like us goy. The biggest difference is you get special status and treatment from the Tribe whereas goys get left in the dust.

Go back to Israel.
>>
>>77975954
He is actually very clever knows heaps very astute
>>
>>77976153
No one is better than anyone we are all equal there is only one G_d anyone can be a degenerate look at the illuminati they are jews
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.