[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Animal lovers? Every time I see someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
What does /pol/ think of Animal lovers? Every time I see someone who expresses love and sympathy for animals and puts them above humans, I automatically classify them as dumbfucks. All these dog/cat people, all these people who can't watch an animal die in a movie, all these couples who consider their pet as a part of the family, they seem so fucking uninteresting and pathetic, so much so that they have given up on their fellow humans and resort to animals for company.

Animals are dirty dumb disgusting creatures, they carry diseases, they require a lot of time to be taken care of and they die very soon. What's so fucking lovely about these worthless meatbags?
>>
>>77964179
Dogs >Muslims
>>
>>77964280

an actual fpbp
>>
>>77964280
Don't try to rile me up Dutchcuck. I'm a Zarathustrian.

>>77964341
Fuck you Britcuck. Iran literally means "land of the Aryans."
>>
If you don't like dogs, you're not white
>>
>>77964179
>>77964906
>subhuman doesn't understand mans best friend

It's like pottery
>>
>>77964906
I'm whiter than you'll ever hope to be Belgecuck. My ancestors invented whiteness.

>>77965130
You only think dogs are your best friend, because they can't tell in you face how much you suck Americuck. You deserve the safety of this friendship.
>>
>>77965762
Weren't Zoroastrians declare Dog as Man's best friend?

I'm not doubting anything you said, I just think you're stupid and don't know your own aryan history.
>>
>>77965762
https://authenticgathazoroastrianism.org/2011/07/11/157/
>>
>>77966027
>>77966093
Don't presume anything about me Americucks. I'm only Zarahustrian by birth. Not by faith. The pride in being Zarahustrian is that my ancestors didn't bow down before their invaders. The religion itself means nothing to me.
>>
>>77964179
I agree with you to a certain degree, dogs and cats are cool to have as pets, and its okay to care for them but when people like dress them up and take them to special dog parties and do all this retarded shit, yes thats fucking retarded.
>>
>>77964179
>nigger doesn't like animals

Whats new?

Reminder that empathy is the trait of the white man.
>>
>>77964179
>some fucking indian paki muslim from buttfuck nowhere in the middle east doesn't understand the love the white race has for dogs
Another proof that iranian are white for jackshit
>>
>>77967553
No, they are not cool to have as pets. Why waste your time and money to take care of a dumb cat when you can take care of a human being who is down on his luck? They are more important. Animals can take care of themselves.

>>77967740
>Britcuck
>Talking about sympathy

Don't make me laugh.
>>
>man domesticated animals as a survival strategy
>dogs for hunting and herding, cats for pest control, horses for transportation and agriculture
>industrial age brings unprecedented comfort to man's life
>"lol man's best friends aren't needed anymore, they don't deserve the good life they helped us achieve"
OP, you're an ungrateful fuck, you know that?
>>
>>77968790
So animals can take care of themselves but humans, that are supposed to be stronger smarter and so on cant? wow shitskin, sinking to a new low.
>>
>>77968790
>Animals can take care of themselves.
Humans even more.
>>
>>77964179
they don't express their shitty opinions the way stupid people do
>>
>>77964179
>Edgy sand nigger hates animals
What else were we supposed to expect from you?
>>
File: farragelaugh.jpg (283 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
farragelaugh.jpg
283 KB, 2000x1000
>>77964179

>Muslim
>Doesn't like dogs

Surprise, surprise
>>
>>77969747
Holy shit
>>
>>77964179
Animals aren't magically different from humans in any way whatsoever.
We share a set of eyes, red blood, ears, a mouth, feelings and emotions. On the basis of our likeness, we exchange morals. For lesser animals, we establish lesser morals. Make sense?
>>
>>77968759
Holy shit. Look who's taking a shit on me: A fucking Frenchman. Look Frenchcuck, Iran is a whiter country than France. That's not an insult, but a statistical truth. There's a higher chance for you to be a nigger than me.

>>77969370

>deserve good life
>talking about dogs
You see, that when you gone full retard. Animals don't understand the concept of "good life". That's a scientific fact. As long as their stomach is full and free to roam, they're good to go. Anything more than that is meaningless to them (or worse, a burden).

>>77969674
Humans are constrained by the rules of civilization and "morality". An animal can just take his food. A human being can't. He would be charged with stealing.

>>77969707
Fuck you Americuck.

>>77970107
I'm not a muslim Germancuck. Read the thread before posting.
>>
>Iran is totally white you guys!
>tries to justify stereotypical sand nigger behavior
Way to be the next Argentina
>>
>>77970405
No, it doesn't. Animals don't have fucking emotions. At least no in the same way humans do. They can barely understand anything. If you justify harsh treatment of abos and niggers because you believe they are subhuman, why are you so fucking sympathetic towards animals. They're not human AT ALL.

>>77970036
You're supposed to expect my foot up you ass Americuck. Stay tuned.
>>
>>77972432
You're a Mudslime

/thread
>>
>>77971996
What you need to understand, Americuck, is that I don't just hate dogs. I hate all animals equally. Sand niggers are not known for this. They love goats.
>>
>>77972856
I'M NOT A MUSLIM AMERIKEK. READ THE FUCKING THREAD.
>>
>>77964179
Boo hoo when OP was little a big dog jumped up on him and scared him, it made I'm cry and look weak in front of his family, OP was unable to stand up for himself. OP is still scared on these animals to this day, fucking pathetic is what you are.

>Writing this while my Yorkie sits on my lap sleeping, long walk today has got her tired
>>
>mudslime

Pretty much says it all. Why are sandniggers afraid of dogs anyway?
>>
>>77972891
You hate all animals? You must think you are better than them? Well let me tell you this animals where on the planet before your species came around and long after your species goes extinct animals will still be around.

Wouldn't expect any better of a view from a person in the dirty smelly Middle East, people like you are why your shit country is in the state that it is. Dirty Arab just because the west sees you as lower than animals
>>
animals are loyal and useful unlike you shitskin
>>
File: 1440071364872.png (193 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1440071364872.png
193 KB, 680x680
>>77973190
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77964179
Yea bait. Idkill your dumb ass before hurting an animal. Suck some buckshot asshole.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.