[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people claim Pharaohs were black when they really were Nordic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Why do people claim Pharaohs were black when they really were Nordic?
>>
File: augnor[2].jpg (19 KB, 271x233) Image search: [Google]
augnor[2].jpg
19 KB, 271x233
Romans too by the way.
>>
bump

I am tired of lower races claiming our achievements.
>>
>>77963941
They weren't. You're barbaric asses were never Romans. Besides, since your German, even if the Romans were Nordic, you are not descended from the Roman population,modern Italians are. You lose either way fag. Sage.
>>
>>77965508
Butthurt shitskin detected.
>>
>>77963941
>Why do people claim Pharaohs were black when they really were Nordic?
When your history is actually full of nothing, you'll do whatever it takes to pretend that you were achievers.
>>
>>77966022
>post proof in OP
>get accused of making things up
Australians truly are shitposters.
>>
hol up. u meen we wuz not kangs n' shiet??
>>
File: flamingalah.jpg (130 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
flamingalah.jpg
130 KB, 550x734
>>77966176
Nigga.

I never accused you of anything. I'm talking about black people, and how they pretend that they were rulers and conquers even though there's absolutely no proof of this at all.

Pic related.
>>
>>77963941
They weren't 'Nordic' because the nords likely didn't exist yet. This predates the Indo European migrations by thousands of years.

But yes they were 'white'ish.
>>
>>77966340
Conquerors*
>>
>>77966176
Are you retarded?
>>
Because they're retarded and think Africa is an exclusively black continent.
>>
I'm not sure which is worse, WeWuz fags or Stormfront fags.

Egyptians were Egyptian; it is one of the oldest ethnicities still in existence. Finding someone 100% Egyptian is next to impossible, but you can find people who are about 95% Egyptian in (take a guess) Egypt.
>>
>>77968293
There is literally zero genetic proof of this.
>>
File: comwe.jpg (242 KB, 1195x646) Image search: [Google]
comwe.jpg
242 KB, 1195x646
>>77968293
They're as bad as each other 2bh
>>
File: egypsies.png (815 KB, 652x579) Image search: [Google]
egypsies.png
815 KB, 652x579
>>77968585
>Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians
>"There is no scientific reason to believe that the primary ancestors of the modern Egyptian population emerged and evolved outside of northeast Africa.... The basic overall genetic profile of the modern population is consistent with the diversity of ancient populations that would have been indigenous to northeastern Africa and subject to the range of evolutionary influences over time, although researchers vary in the details of their explanations of those influences."
>>
>>7796550haha, this is the most shitskin thing ive ever read
>>
>>77968623
I AM NEUTRAL EVERYONE IS DUMB BECAUSE I HOLD NO STRONG OPINIONS EVERYONE ELSE IS DUMB I AM SMART
>>
>>77965508
colored person detected!!
>>
>>77969164
Except for the ubersemitic honorary kike nigger in the top right, they do like white though.
>>
>>77969164
>Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians
All that means is that the current population has significant ancestry from the prior population, it doesn't actually exclude outside genetic influence. Considering that most of the dynasties were related it's not really surprising to say that they were first off similar, nor that the people who inhabit the same lands happen to have some ancestry from them.
>"There is no scientific reason to believe that the primary ancestors of the modern Egyptian population emerged and evolved outside of northeast Africa....
All that says is that there isn't anything glowingly obvious, however you have to remember that they're comparing current populations with a limited historic sample
>The basic overall genetic profile of the modern population is consistent with the diversity of ancient populations that would have been indigenous to northeastern Africa and subject to the range of evolutionary influences over time, although researchers vary in the details of their explanations of those influences."
All that says is that there was some mixing because a lot of people moved through that area, it literally means nothing. You'll also note
>although researchers vary in the details in their explanations of those influences
For all we know there could have been one genetically distinct group that was from say, the Balkans or the Iberian Peninsula which no longer occupies it's home and is only represented in the current population of Egypt
>>
>>77963941
R U SAYIN'
>>
File: 422.jpg (29 KB, 263x321) Image search: [Google]
422.jpg
29 KB, 263x321
>>77963941
Pharoahs were a whole range of ethnicities. There were Greek (Ptolemaic) Pharaohs, Native Egyptian Pharaohs, and Nubian Pharaohs. The Nubians are modern-day Sudanese, thus they were very Black, pic related. However, there were never any Nordic Pharoahs, fuck off Hans.
>>
>>77970274
WE
>>
>>77970448
WAZ
>>
>>77970500
KANGZ!
>>
>>77970546
>>77970500
>>77970448
no, you was always slavez

youll only ever be slavez

:'^)
>>
>>77970546
'N SHHEEEEIT!
>>
>>77963941
Blonde and red haired mummies have been found all over the ancient world.

Conveniently hushed up though. I wonder why?
>>
>>77963941
Lol white people getting a taste of their own medicine

WE WUZ PHAROAHS N SHEEIT
>>
>>77970444
>Nubian Pharaohs
they were also the worst pharaohs
>>
>>77969677
I mean I'm a historian (admittedly of Early Modern Scotland, not ancient Egypt), so I'm on the side of people who are right about history. I think both black people claiming Egyptians were black and white people claiming whites are the REAL native Americans are stupid as hell
>>
>>77970648
See
>>77963941
>>
File: 1454717626333.png (521 KB, 512x1158) Image search: [Google]
1454717626333.png
521 KB, 512x1158
>>77971286
>>
>>77970868
because it would point to a 3,000 year old legacy of white flight
>>
File: 1452646016373.png (31 KB, 713x528) Image search: [Google]
1452646016373.png
31 KB, 713x528
>>77964123
>>
>>77970134
>>77969164
>no respond
Not surprised since you clearly have such a poor understanding of evolutionary and population genetics
>>
>>77971286
>so I'm on the side of people who are right about history
Wew
>>
They can't live with that fact, that throughout history they have always been slaves. That throughout history we can actually undeniably prove, they have done nothing but destroyed progress. It's a coping mechanism. Is there a single civilization blacks haven't tried to claim?
>>
They weren't white. Those were white immigrants who were mummified because the Egyptians were stunned by their 'peculiar' appearance. Blonde hair wasn't common in Egypt so people who had it were seen as unique.
>>
>>77971498
Fine, explain to me how an all-male military force of a couple of thousand managed to somehow wipe out and replace a population of several million.

It just doesn't happen. There just isn't any evidence that the Egyptian population has changed significantly since ancient times. Look at other parts of the world like Britain or Bolivia to see comparable situations. Nobody's saying that there isn't outside genetic influence in modern Egypt, but like in Britain it's limited to a certain geographic area and it's pretty insignificant in the first place.
>>
>>77972033
>Fine, explain to me how an all-male military force of a couple of thousand managed to somehow wipe out and replace a population of several million.
I never said that nor claimed it.
>It just doesn't happen. There just isn't any evidence that the Egyptian population has changed significantly since ancient times.
Significantly is entirely subjective.
>Look at other parts of the world like Britain or Bolivia to see comparable situations.
Or look at the Balkans with their huge mix of Turkish blood, yet many of them still look Europe. Now imagine if the Turks ceased to exist, what would be left?
>Nobody's saying that there isn't outside genetic influence in modern Egypt, but like in Britain it's limited to a certain geographic area and it's pretty insignificant in the first place.
"No"
>>
>>77963941
The Inca used to call viracocha the sun haired god, and he's always portrayed with blue eyes. Viracocha is associated with civilization, bringing light to darkness and agriculture. Which is exactly what the white man does.

The peoples of asia also have legends of gold haired giants associated with the coming of civilization and agriculture.

The africans dont like to admit it but they too have many legends of golden warriors whom breath storms and tame the beasts.

Last time I was in Sri Lanka the temple had an idol of a blue eyed diety whom they called the first father. They said he was the one who brought them to this island in the first age. I just wish this stuff wasn't taboo, because it's fucking interesting.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.