[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we fight a first contact war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x262
>>
I would ally with the aliens.
>>
>>77963474
>Canada
no shit sherlock
>>
>>77963474

Leaf
>>
>Aliens spend 10 minutes observing us or going on the Internet to realize that we're a violent race that should be elimated as a security measure
>Aliens glass the planet with some crazy super-laser or deploy a genophage virus to kill all of humanity while leaving the natural resources intact for colonization
>war over

What, did you actually think that an alien race with access to interstellar technology won't have weapons that we can barely dream of? 100 years ago nuclear weapons were a pipe dream, can you imagine a civilization that's 500 or even 50,000 years more advanced than ours?
>>
>>77963807
Two words, "Space Liberals".
>>
File: 1463705260269.gif (34 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
1463705260269.gif
34 KB, 320x216
>>77962865
PURGE THE FILRHY XENOS MY BROTHERS! MAKE THEM REPENT!
>That feeling you wont live long enough to see Himanity turn into the Imperium.
>>
File: Moagim.jpg (405 KB, 900x1254) Image search: [Google]
Moagim.jpg
405 KB, 900x1254
>humans are one of the last species in the known reaches to still fight
>the galaxy's greatest and brightest have lived in relative peace for millions of years
>they do not know what violence is
>come to earth to invite us into the galactic community
>we beat nearly godlike beings to death with our bare hands
>>
>>77963807
>500 or even 50,000 years

There's no reason why they couldn't be fifty million, five hundred million, or even a billion years ahead of us.
>>
>>77962865
>They see humanity has potential but first they have to weed out the trash.
>They send a warship to find where the biggest concenration of stupid, violent and cuck is on earth's surface.
>U.S. is now a barren wasteland of charred burger and greasy stains.
>Ayys uplift humanity and we all relish in an age of prosperity and space travel
>>
>>77962865
>aliens invade
>leftists let them in because white people oppressed them somehow
>>
>>77963807
I think they would take one look at south and southwest Asia and glass it, and parts of Africa and Brazil too.
>>
>>77963474
And nothing of value has been lost.

Go Leaf.
>>
>>77965102
>Thinking Mexico would be ascended
Keep dreaming Paco
Maybe Ayys could use some galactic lawnmower operators.
>>
can you see shit? I can't see shit.
>>
>>77965620
Whoa there Tyrone, don't you have a school shooting to attend to ? Stay safe my friend.
>>
>>77963807
Technological development is not a straight path. They may have equipment to travel through space but they may not have invented some things that we consider basic shit.

Humans love inventing new ways to kill eachother, aliens might invent other things.
>>
>>77963946

>young aliens come and build schools and hospitals to brag to their friends about charity work on Earth
> a few humans start to get diversity scholarships for alien universities
> space libs start pushing for human immigration to "fix" stabilizing birth-rates
> become a migrant and live a life of luxury in space, fucking earth-burners and trashing alien neighborhoods for a few decades before it all inevitably collapses
>>
>>77962865
oh shit best get the motorbike and shotgun, i'm not getting killed by the greys again
>>
>>77966417
R
A
R
E
>>
Best thing we could do is attempt to emigrate to the alien homeworld in a handful of refurbished Shuttles and Soyuz capsules, forcing them to rescue us before we die in LEO and take us all the way home, giving us alien dollars, alien houses, and sweet alien women.
>>
File: this is the real US army.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
this is the real US army.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>77962865
>>
>>77962865
no you dont ..
>>
File: earthstoodstill2.jpg (156 KB, 659x439) Image search: [Google]
earthstoodstill2.jpg
156 KB, 659x439
>>77962865
way too dumb still we type 1 civ we are no match
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.