[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trans-"women" Real talk, why does every group under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Gabe Diana tranny.png (883 KB, 1361x906) Image search: [Google]
Gabe Diana tranny.png
883 KB, 1361x906
>Trans-"women"
Real talk, why does every group under the fucking sun get their own version of identity politics but the SECOND you suggest that white's should be able to protect their interests AS WHITES then it becomes supremacy and bigotry? I mean for fuck sake you have
>gay pride
>black pride
>hispanic pride
>trans-pride
>etc
And all those are acceptable but the SECOND a normal person mutters
>white pride
THEN it's unnuda shoah and don't forget the holocaust/remember the six gorillion and colonial imperialism or slavery you fucking bigot.
>>
You sound like one of the inbred neo-nazi poser kids I went to high school with (most of whom are currently peddling coke or are in jail).

>b-b-but it's not faaaaaiiir we don't get a white history month!
>I fucking hate jews and faggots and niggers but srsly why do people keep calling me racist? White pride, black pride, gay pride, it's all equivalent if you remove all historical context from it!

Christ you people really are just reverse-sjws.
>>
File: 1466363132342.gif (41 KB, 230x260) Image search: [Google]
1466363132342.gif
41 KB, 230x260
>>77962415
$0.03 into your Paypal
>>
>>77962553
>Le epic merchant man meme

Wow, cogent as always. This is the power of the redshill? I didn't stand a chance.
>>
File: 1444737090411.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1444737090411.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>77962900
Ok is this you?
>>
>>77962415
Strawman, white interests ar demonized while others are encouraged
>>
>>77962415
>Bismillah
Jew
>>
>>77962900
Kike
>>
>>77963229
I was gonna post this.
>>
>>77962415
>>77962900
Thanks for ruining my thread jackass.
>>
>>77963229
>complain about whiny 'it's not fair I'm da real victim' sjws by countering with your own 'it's not fair I'm da real victim' bullshit
>I b-bet you're just secretly a sjw pretending to be reasonable. I-it's not that I'm actually a hypocritical whiny faggot y-your just a big fat troll!

Nice try, redshill.
>>
>>77961854
Lefty Victim Heirarchy
the higher you are on the Victimization Ziggurat, the more rights you have

anything "white" is "patriarchy" and "racism" because SJW faggots are mindless twats who want special rights.

thats why their assessment of your "privilege" determines whether or not your opinions, beliefs, life, experiences, or rights are valid.
>>
>>77962415
i am nonwhite and i hate little beta max faggots like you
>>
>>77964551
Your thread was retarded to begin with.

Minorities and other underprivileged groups get to 'protect their interest' because and when it's not being protected. What fucking 'interests' do white people have to protect exactly that isn't being protected? Are you not allowed to marry? Are you recovering from a system of persecution and segregation that went on for hundreds of years and only 'formally' ended a couple generations ago? Is there an idea that white people are 'less than' or 'sub human' permeating our culture that warrants special attention to try to rectify? Why do insist on this utterly and blatantly false equivalence? White people complaining that they are somehow the victims is so cringe-inducingly retarded and delusional I shouldn't need to explain it.
>>
>>77966126
theres that Vicimization Hierarchy i was talking about...

pure unadulterated victim mentality, and hate for anyone who doesnt conform to his queer, racist, anti-civilization worldview
>>
>>77966126
>Are you recovering from a system of persecution and segregation that went on for hundreds of years and only 'formally' ended a couple generations ago?
I hate when you "well-meaning" types (read: racist idiots) say shit like this.
The east dominated for most of history, and the whites turned it around for a while. now that China is poised to reclaim its position, you want to act like only white people have achieved. you poor, self-hating goblin
>>
>>77961854
Probably has something to do with the fact that for the last 500 years, white people have systemically murdered, enslaved and oppressed everyone else.
>>
Because white people are insecure about being irrationally tribal. They say shit like "b-but white isn't a thing " "b-be objective man". While everyone else continues to be tribal for their own good.

>>77966126
What we are talking about here is tribalism or what you call identity politics not durr hurr oppression.

Read this to understand a little better what is happening.
http://scholars-stage
.blogspot
.com/2015/09/honor-dignity-victimhood-and-death-of.html

It talks about the rise of "victimhood culture" but it should really read as social justice and identity politics. In a more equal world we are more perceptive of transgression perpetrated by an outsider class/group. This seems to be an innate aspect of a more equal democracy.

It explains why you are so upset at white people asking for a little bit of the social justice pie but social justice is the new politics. denying even this avenue of politics for a group I thinks sets that group up for the ultimate oppression though.
>>
>>77961854
Look up transferrence. The emergence of all these identities is an effect of the vacuum of white identity.
>>
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>77961854
Because a United collective white people would be an unstoppable force
>>
>>77968105
>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY

t. A white person who doesn't live in Europe
>>
>>77962415
Why can liberals only use buzzwords and strawmen as arguments?
>>
>>77961854
its because most of those groups have a huge victim complex

if you say anything that goes against them your labled as a homophobe racist sexist all things nobody wants to be labeled as so they appease the bullies by giving them want the want.

it makes sense why provoke this minority when you will get sued under hate crime?

this is why i like putin so much he doesnt stand for shit no matter how politically incorrect with his straight pride flag. what happened? he got labled as a homophobe, transphobe by the media because it disagreed with this small minority who is used to getting what they want all the time
>>
>>77966605
No white people dindu nuffin! We da real victims dey won't even let us say 'white pride' (well we can it's not illegal but what I mean is that those sub-human nigger kikes call us racist when we do for some reason it's just not fair!)

We wuz philosophers and inventors and conquerers and sheit.
>>
>>77968384
Who build America? Oh that's right. Whites...
>>
>>77968815
Putin is still a cuck, just less cucked than the West.
>>
>>77968947
*built
Fuck
>>
>>77968815
i mean take this thread for example

>hur dur you want a straight pride day? hur dur your not the victim and it makes you mad?

this doesnt matter its not about victim he has the right to celebrate straight pride
>>
>>77969042
i would argue putin is the least cucked leader around in todays society
>>
File: 1341019056313.gif (136 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1341019056313.gif
136 KB, 500x279
>>77961854

Look at that picture closely.

He's hiding his Adam's Apple. He then looks away "mysteriously" and applies an instagram filter.

How pathetic. He knows. He knows he isn't a woman, but he wants to convince himself that he is with the positive attention he could get from this setpiece of a photo.
>>
>>77961854
Racism only comes with privilege, buddy.
And that's what whites have.
>>
>>77968947
Ah, suddenly there are qualifications attached. The classic 'we didnu nuffin you weren't even really using it!' argument. You know you guys and the niggers you hate so much can really see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.
>>
>>77968864
its very easy to mock but this sentiment won't go away.

I really recommend you read the link I posted.
>A "Culture of Victimhood" is a perfectly natural response to this shift in the distribution of power. Remember that the central purpose of moral cultures is to help resolve or deter disputes. Dignity cultures provide a moral code to regulate disputes among equals from the same community. They also help individuals in a community--citizens--organize to protect their joint interests. 21st century America has lost this ability to organize and solve problems at the local level. The most effective way to resolve disputes is appeal to the powerful third parties: corporations, the federal government, or the great mass of people weakly connected by social media. The easiest way to earn the sympathy of these powers is to be the unambiguous victim in the dispute.

>Victim culture is here to stay. It's success cannot be blamed on the ideologue or the propagandist, but on deeper changes in the structure of American society. That the values of this culture would eventually arise was inevitable once American these changes occurred.

In this context its almost wrong to tell people to stop complaining.
>>
>>77968815
>its because most of those groups have a huge victim complex

Got a question for you Bullwinkle, are white people in the west victims of anything as a group?
>>
File: 1449195742571.png (334 KB, 550x1068) Image search: [Google]
1449195742571.png
334 KB, 550x1068
>>77971033
On the other hand the charge that whites had an identity and their purpose for expansion was some white evil pathology is an anachronism or looking at the past through a modern lense.

Read a more none-Eurocentric understanding of outward European expansion like pic related. Its economic so it is more objective. I think the concept of white supremacy only really became a thing when whites saw that they literally were better than others but the sociological/economic science that was needed to explain WHY had not been invented yet. Now we are here today looking at the past consciously or even unconsciously fuming with resentment for something whites did when no one knew better.

>>77971336
They are going to say affirmative action. But I already told you that denying someone's right to complain on behalf of their group is now pretty wrong.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.