[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol I have a friend who won't support Trump because he says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (971 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
971 KB, 1334x750
pol I have a friend who won't support Trump because he says he isn't a true conservative.

He also says that Trumps intentions to ease relations with Russia aren't wise, because Russia doesn't have Western values.

I'm stumped, what do I say to these things?
>>
>>77959062
Give him an insulting nickname then say he has low energy
>>
Tell him about the wall.
Then ask him what side he wants to be on.
>>
>>77959062
> Because Russia doesn't have Western Values

What? What the fuck is this nigger on about? What the hell defines "Western """"VALUES"""""?
>>
don't clap
>>
>>77959062
>I'm stumped, what do I say to these things?

"We're gonna be se great folks, believe me.We're gonna be greater than ever,We're gonna MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN."

Surely this will convince him.
>>
>>77959062
Your friend sounds like a cuck.

There's not much you can do besides remind him there'll be two sides to the wall. He can pick which side he'd like to reside on.
>>
>>77959062
He's right, Trump is Hillary's Orange Herring, and you've been duped by shills.

Only thing to do now is kill yourself.
>>
>>77959062
Tell him that we either join forces with Russia to fight Isis or we go to war with them + Syria while still having to fight Isis
>>
>>77959062
Wait, what fuck is a True Conservative again?

Isn't it just a random hodgepodge of Right Wing Memes cobbled together by Nation Jewview and Talk Radio over the last few decades?

Your friend is a fucking meme voter.
>>
>Western """"values""""

Come on, man, I know we are fucking corrupt and very incapable of entrepreneurship and far from the idea of an abstract universal law system, personal responsibility and putting in extra effort for the betterment of all those around you but
>tfw your friend is probably talking about tolerance towards fags and degenerates
>>
>>77959477
>>77959062

Russia doesn't like the post-modern Western values. Putin and Trump want to return to the old conservative values and get away from the neo-con liberal ones.
>>
>>77959623
way to debate the points the guy was making you dumb burger
>>
File: 1461873917620.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1461873917620.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>77959062
Time to finally do it
there's no place left for you at the table
>>
>>77959981
BLOOD, DUTY, FAMILY, HONOUR AND GOD
>>
>>77959062
a true conservative wouldn't be a autistic turtle man, marry a four foot mexican woman, and be okay with letting in jihadists

your friend is an idiot
>>
>>77959062
If you do not support Trump, you are a hillary supporter. It is an either or choice
>>
>>77959062
Tell him that Russia have the most western of all values - a shit-ton of nukes. Antagonizing them isn't wise, especially when we're already busy putting down terror groups in the middle east.
>>
>>77959062
>Most of Europe
>"Western Values"

That's pretty funny your "friend" would believe that most of Europe isn't suicidally inclined for how much it's denying all pre-existing culture in order to create one big mix of dependent mud people.
>>
>>77959062
tell him trumps a fatty
then call him cuck
>>
File: 1466391645593.png (338 KB, 1343x342) Image search: [Google]
1466391645593.png
338 KB, 1343x342
>>77959062
show him dis
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.