[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Iranians they are based. They post on here a lot, com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Shah_and_Farah.jpg (50 KB, 315x432) Image search: [Google]
Shah_and_Farah.jpg
50 KB, 315x432
I like Iranians they are based. They post on here a lot, compared to those crooks in saudi arabia. Camelfucking Arabshits, the Iranians have a potenital but its being masked by the islamic republic they are enslaved in. Im sure the vast majority appreciate that western culture is more modern and suited to them.
They are modern scientifically and in terms of innovation, they just need it in societal terms.

https://youtu.be/H1TA5arkx28
>>
Iran is hot and sticky
>>
>>77958721

Yeah, Bourdain's episode where he visited Iran was pretty eye opening. They're good people being leaned on by fucking religious nuts.
>>
>>77958721
They are mixed and arab, westerns are degenerate and dirty
>>
>>77958721
I'm half Iranian. Just give me 20 good strayans and a rooskie to keep the vodka flowing and we'll save the world I promise it
>>
>>77959377
>Just give me 20 good strayans and a rooskie to keep the vodka flowing and we'll save the world I promise it

lmao what are you gettin at here?
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 650x632
>>77958721
Fuck off. The Shah was a western puppet brought into power by the west, against the will of the people, and who sold out his country to the west, and as much as we don't like the Islamic Republic, it is still much better than the Shah's government.
>>
>>77958721
Iranian-American here.. AMA
>>
>>77963623
What state do you live in

Are there alot of iranians in your city

What is your opinion on the iran nuclear deal
>>
>>77964861
Im in the Pacific North West

There are a few Iranians but not a lot. I don't hang out with many Iranians on a regular basis.

You don't want my opinion on the nuclear deal. You're going to call me a tinfoil hatter. So, there.
>>
>>77965464
What, do you think the jews are playing their tricks again
>>
>>77966031
i don't think nukes exist.
>>
>>77958955
I'm breaking your nuclear program and right away your getting fucking fresh. Break up my fucking petrodollar!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.