[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody want to talk about why the fuck the U.S. and Russia are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DEFCON3.jpg (45 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
DEFCON3.jpg
45 KB, 676x380
Anybody want to talk about why the fuck the U.S. and Russia are taking strategic positions and we've been elevated to DEFCON 3?
>>
Yes I would like to talk about it.
The current administration is hoping they get to comedy bang bang with Russia before next election, cuz Wrar Wrar the third, and suspension of campaign
>>
>>77955602
Poops
Election
>>
File: catt.png (57 KB, 174x139) Image search: [Google]
catt.png
57 KB, 174x139
Because Aliens and Earthquakes.

The end is near.
>>
>>77955602

You think this is just Obama fucking with Putin to start a war before the election?
>>
>>77955307
now that hillary has been shown to be the murderous psychopath that we all suspected she was, an international crisis will be presented to take the media's eye off the ball. Expect some more unwarranted saber rattling and threats of nuclear war
>>
File: manchelle0000002.jpg (206 KB, 828x720) Image search: [Google]
manchelle0000002.jpg
206 KB, 828x720
>>77955307
>>77955602
fuck. defcon 3 is serious shit. source?
>>
>>77955893
Yeah...my uncle is ex CIA he told me to get out of the country last month.. I'm ready to get going if needs be
>>
>>77956076
It's not. NORTHCOM is still at bravo.
>>
>>77956076
Kek

This pic for real? Ah?
> my sides
>>
>>77956076
Yeah, last time we hit 3 was 9/11, and we haven't hit 2 since the Cuban Missile Crisis

http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/

No government confirmation, but look around, it seems the claims are credible.
>>
>>77955307
Well if we add some more countries to NATO and next year make the "NATO-drill" not in Poland but much more near Moscow you will get a DEFCON 4 ...
BTW OP where from do you get it that the US is on DEFCON 3?
>>
>>77956516
Silly Kraut.
DEFCON 4 is lower than DEFCON 3.

I posted link above, friend. Check it out
>>
I'm moving to fucking Taiwan if we go further with this shit. It disturbs me how powerful commies can get.
>>
>>77955307

Basically as Brazil says >>77955881 ayys
>>
It probably has something to do with this.
>>77950623
>>
>>77956727
Don't make me relive this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.