[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Mexico have to pay for the wall? Is Central and South
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mexigirl98.jpg (27 KB, 438x323) Image search: [Google]
mexigirl98.jpg
27 KB, 438x323
Why does Mexico have to pay for the wall? Is Central and South Americans the ones going to the US, Mexicans are literally LEAVING.
>>
>>77952967
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
>>
>>77952967
Mexico has let people through for decades. Trump is correct that because Mexico is not securing the border from the South, it needs to pay for building a Trump-Wall on the Northern side of the border.

Same should hold true for Greece, Turkey, Italy, Serbia, Hungary etc.
>>
File: 213425637463.jpg (20 KB, 260x310) Image search: [Google]
213425637463.jpg
20 KB, 260x310
Well maybe you shouldn't have let them through to begin with.
>>
>>77952967
Mexico is not going to pay for the wall. Trump is simply going to put a tax on money transfers. Money created in USA, by USA jobs, given to USA transfer companies. He'll simply slid a tax under everyone's noses.
"Mexico paying for the wall" is simple demagogy.
>>
>>77956483
Free market will find a way to dodge the tax tho.
>>
>>77952967
Because Gringos think that everyone south of Rio Grande is Mexican...

But Trump is right, We have let them in for decades because we have no border control in the south, if we did we wouldn't see this happening
>>
>>77959796
So we need to build a wall on the south borders, I mean it's less wall to build? Or let la bestia derail constantly so they die? Anyway I've noticed a lot of central Americans vegging for money lately in cdmx
>>
>>77959796
Yet Mexico deports more people than USA does.
>>
File: 1463164607405.jpg (23 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1463164607405.jpg
23 KB, 180x192
>>77952967

you are not going to pay it, per se, its going to be subtracted from your GDP in a way or another through sheer monetary force
>>
>>77963751
Everybody says this but truth to be told no one knows exactly how.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.