[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanish Gibraltar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: s.jpg (53 KB, 660x340) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
53 KB, 660x340
Hello, /pol/, today a Spanish politician from a party called VOX has proclaimed Gibraltar as Spanish territory by putting there a 18 meter flag. He has later been arrested by the English policemen. What do you think?
>>
>>77947026
What do you want it for anyway? Spain has 50% youth unemployment and your entire economy is on a knife edge. You've also got two regions seeking independence. Why the fuck are your politicians worried about Gibraltar?
>>
>>77947257
First post best post
>>
>>77947026

What is the problem Spain? You and your countrymen are allowed to live on the rock anyway
>>
>>77947257
Well, VOX doesn't even have representation on the Congress and no other party that i know aobut agrees with them on this issue, so you can imagine not many Spaniards are worried about Gibraltar being English, but I think the point is that it's a very profitable zone, specially for fishermen. I don't care much about it anyway, just wanted to know other opinions.
>>
>>77947257
What do you expect from a country whose only territories of note are shitholes in North Africa that exist solely to allow the hordes into the Schengen Area?
>>
>>77947257
>two regions seeking independence

Not even one. There is a small percentage of people in one region seeking independence. The entire economy was on a knife edge in 2007-2011 but not anymore.
>>
File: 1390560480468.jpg (100 KB, 513x620) Image search: [Google]
1390560480468.jpg
100 KB, 513x620
>>77947026
>thinking he's hot shit with a wee flag
Get fucked m80.
>>
File: 1454695765625.gif (507 KB, 1045x833) Image search: [Google]
1454695765625.gif
507 KB, 1045x833
>>77947026
stop trying to be Argentina 2.0
>>
Hands off, it's ours.

Ask the Argentines if this is confusing.
>>
It's fine, because it means fuck all in reality. Just makes Vox look like a bunch of kids.
>>
>>77948607
yeah it sounds like a college prank
>>
>>77948117
The Catalonians are fuming these days, so long as Spain keeps denying them that referendum it seals it's own fate to be inevitably broken apart.
>>
>>77947789

Gibraltar is not English, it's British.
>>
>>77948117
I'm not knowledgeable enough to debate Basque and Catalan nationalism with a Spaniard, but I feel you may understate the issue.

As for your recovery, we can agree there has been a recovery, but you are so vulnerable at the moment that you're one eurozone crisis away from catastrophe. Maybe the Euro wasn't such a good idea, eh?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11940977/Why-theres-no-easy-way-out-of-Spains-insurmountable-economic-mess.html
>>
>>77947257
We want the monkeys so they can stave off the depression.
>>
>>77948817
The main issue here is that allowing them a referendum -which by itself is illegal- is that not only that is a pathetic yield to the independentists demands, it creates a precedent for further referendums down the line.
>>
>>77948817

Madrid would just invaded if they tried anything, wouldn't be the first time catalonia was cleansed of it's toxic leftist.
>>
>>77947257
It's a tax heaven, like every fucking Brit colony
It keeps expanding through our land with illegal buildings
Thinks all the Strait of Gibraltar belong to them and keep letting drug dealers enter the peninsula by not letting the Spanish police arrest them
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.